Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Manimal
DWR
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 329
Thanks received:
826 thanks in 368 posts

Manimal
01-13-2016 9:38 PM

Got my order this morning (a day early) and grabbed the manimal on impulse. I got all three (Manimal, Tusc & Atlas) in the new Frost scent. Someone else commented on the similarity to Aventus and I agree...similar but by no means identical. Bottles are colored glass with bulb dropper...which I like.

I'm going to keep this brief, my initial reporting on M3X was all in the test forum but I decided to do this one in the general forum. I'll add to this over time as my thoughts solidify.

Happened to settle on 3 drops instead of 2. One to each side of neck and one split between both wrists. Cover scent was a spray of aventus.

Initial results were mixed but positive. A lot of positive interaction but a few puzzling event's. I had one young lady (maybe 20?) sit directly across from me (lots of open seating) but then stare 45 degree'so away from me but with her body pointed right at me. She was twirling her hair 'bouncing ' her feet with her hand tightly clamped between her legs literally at her crotch. When I looked away she'd stare at me then look away the moment I moved my head.

All in all 80/20 during a very passive test drive, I'll cut back to 2 drops for the next couple of days.3X requires a proactive mindset to get the most out of it and I think manimal will as well. On one hand I do think some women will respond aggressively more often than not this mix will require some finesse since I felt that the attraction wasn't entirely comfortable in some way. When I opened with a light hearted banter/flirting (market, doctors office, bank) body language and interaction were relaxed and playful while when I remained passive I sensed a very uneasy interest/attraction.

The slower diffusion of the oil should help here since it will allow you to engage someone before manimal hits them to hard.

I noticed no negative effects with other guys....again this is a very limited initial set of impressions.
01-13-2016 9:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Spider-mone, RussianWolf, D_Darko, thundr, excalibur, NP17, Spars, V-nice, greengrenade, Ekscentra, neon, raikahoken, Emil, Mars82, SuperJoy, MMM, DssMaster, NikkiReloaded, TheBoogieMan

V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1622
Thanks received:
2109 thanks in 716 posts

RE: Manimal
01-14-2016 5:46 PM

Oh Geez!.... How intriguing are thundr's products. They gain the most interest from me than anyone other vendor. I find myself thinking, "what is he gonna do next?".

I wanna see what craziness this shit can do!
Looking forward to more reports...

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
01-14-2016 5:46 PM
Thanks given by doctorlove
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
826 thanks in 368 posts

01-15-2016 10:22 AM

Took manimal out at 2 drops yesterday. Overall results were consistent with my initial reporting. If your not actually interacting with someone they seems to be some significant variations in how the effects are perceived. Manimal really seems very consistent if you initially open anyone, nothing special required. ..how bout them Mets probably works greatSmile. Doesn't feel like it generates the same intense curiosity/interest that M3X does but has a much higher attraction. I always feel like 3X sneaks up on someone a bit, here you feel like the attraction arrives all at once so it might be a bit to much at times. I can see this being very effective at 1 drop for certain personality types while others will kill it at 4 or 5 drops.

I'm going to hit the local SC for lunch today, I'm good friends with a bunch of the gals and have a pretty good baseline on their behavior with various mones. ..
01-15-2016 10:22 AM
Thanks given by NP17, V-nice, Falcon, neon, whisper, DssMaster, NikkiReloaded, doctorlove, TheBoogieMan
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
826 thanks in 368 posts

01-18-2016 5:42 PM

I've had some very interesting experiences so far with this stuff. After reading some stuff Thundr posted I made it a point to get rid of the build up and to be careful not to over do it. I actually ended up at 1.75 drops today and had an entirely unexpected interaction with someone I've known for awhile but haven't seen much of recently.
01-18-2016 5:42 PM
Thanks given by MMM, doctorlove
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 475
Thanks received:
1323 thanks in 562 posts

01-18-2016 5:46 PM

(01-18-2016 5:42 PM)DWR Wrote:  1.75 drops today and had an entirely unexpected interaction with someone I've known for awhile but haven't seen much of recently.

and you leave us hanging??? lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
01-18-2016 5:46 PM
Thanks given by doctorlove

DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
826 thanks in 368 posts

01-18-2016 5:49 PM

(01-18-2016 5:42 PM)DWR Wrote:  I've had some very interesting experiences so far with this stuff. After reading some stuff Thundr posted I made it a point to get rid of the build up and to be careful not to over do it. I actually ended up at 1.75 drops today and had an entirely unexpected interaction with someone I've known for awhile but haven't seen much of recently.

I shared a lot of detail in the test thread but to be honest don't feel the need to here. Now it's probable that both past exposure to M3X and personal history totally unrelated to mones come into play.

What I will say is that the disinhibiting/truth serum effect of this mix not only affected the other party but me as well. There is no way for me to state that she wouldn't have acted the same way without the mones....but I can say I was entirely out of character for myself in these specific circumstances.

Be careful with this stuff, you may go Clark Kent on yourself with good (or bad) results....

(01-18-2016 5:46 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  and you leave us hanging??? lol

Postus InteruptusSmile
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2016 5:49 PM by DWR.)
01-18-2016 5:49 PM
Thanks given by Spider-mone, doctorlove
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 467
Thanks received:
226 thanks in 132 posts

01-18-2016 7:20 PM

(01-18-2016 5:42 PM)DWR Wrote:  I've had some very interesting experiences so far with this stuff. After reading some stuff Thundr posted I made it a point to get rid of the build up and to be careful not to over do it. I actually ended up at 1.75 drops today and had an entirely unexpected interaction with someone I've known for awhile but haven't seen much of recently.

How was the interaction unexpected?

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
01-18-2016 7:20 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 902
Thanks received:
601 thanks in 322 posts

01-31-2016 5:53 PM

Broke this guy open yesterday. Ran it at 3 drops sue my successes with TUSC at 3 and along with 2 sprays Core and a little bit of OD gel. The OD was for self effects. I'm in a retail environment and I like that strong alpha effect of DP right under my nose. The Core was just to keep things light and the conversations smooth. I had run Core with DP at pheroman's suggestion the day before and I enjoyed that run. Manimal had been taunting me lately haha.
Anyway, hits yesterday: I had exceptional success (arguably the best sales day I've EVER had) and connections with customers. The women demographic that makes up my peer group in the store were all super polite and smiley. At one point, I was in the office conveniently trying to bring up work material with my crush. There was another women in the office, a 7 in her 30s, takes off her work shirt to reveal a see through top underneath. My crush states "Just take your clothes off! Spars doesn't mind!" And this girl states "well my undershirt IS see through" and they just carry on their conversation. I held up my document that I needed to make known with my crush and she snaps a picture of it with her phone, after making a fake sulking face that I had to involve her in the issue I was trying to solve. The other chick asks if we were gonna go to lunch together, and my crush says no because she brought lunch. The other chick reminds her that it's okay to have work friends in a soft tone.
Later on, I asked my crush when she had available to hang out again. Once I make eye contact with her and call out to her, she makes a swift change in direction and awkwardly moved past a row of shopping carts in an inconvenient but quicker route to get to me. She generally gets pretty close so no crazyness here. We proceed to walk towards the door because I was on my way out. She goes to show me her schedule and I get really close to her to look at her phone to see her schedule. She just won't stop talking! I find this to be huge because it always seems like I can't get enough FaceTime with her to put in the work.

Finally today: same combo same doses. A 20s girl I've been kinda just bsing with as I do when it's slow. I'm a personable guy. Not interested in her at all but SCIENCE! She spent a little bit of time right in my personal space in my department due to a customers issue. Things went as expected. She spent time in my space during a double count of a larger cash transaction I accepted, as procedure. After, I made my way up front to grab a soda. She is normally stationed up there. Sitting down in an office chair I happen to turn around, we make eye contact, she's biting her bottom lip, spinning side to side in an office chair, with high eye brows!!! Biggest hit for sure!
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2016 5:57 PM by Spars.)
01-31-2016 5:53 PM
Thanks given by NP17, Ekscentra, kalpan56, sushi, DssMaster, shadowknight, doctorlove, Pheroman
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 800
Thanks received:
1180 thanks in 518 posts

01-31-2016 11:23 PM

@spars,

I like your report very much. It is very interesting and the hits are crazy.

Can you try it solo and report?

It helps to know the product and what it does.

Thanks.
01-31-2016 11:23 PM
Thanks given by sushi, doctorlove, whisper

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1964
Thanks received:
849 thanks in 492 posts

02-01-2016 2:25 PM

I agree with Kalpan on this one. Your money, your product; however. I would like to see what you think about the product solo though.
02-01-2016 2:25 PM
Thanks given by sushi, doctorlove

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Manimal 2 - The New Beast Snowden 37 2,645 08-31-2017 10:45 PM
Last Post: avi
  Manimal for Interview focused 11 2,479 05-05-2016 10:13 PM
Last Post: focused