Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Manimal
Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 902
Thanks received:
601 thanks in 322 posts

RE: Manimal
02-01-2016 5:35 PM

Duly noted, gents. I probably should've put this into a combo thread, now that I think about it. Next review here will be solo. My apologies.
02-01-2016 5:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by kalpan56, doctorlove
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 463
Thanks received:
444 thanks in 182 posts

02-10-2016 11:14 PM

I'm interested to see how this differs to Primitive. Both are none oils, with extra stuff I'm sure.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
02-10-2016 11:14 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 312
Thanks received:
1335 thanks in 608 posts

02-26-2016 8:02 PM

Ran a quick test with Manimal @ 2 drops (crash) while getting my hair cut :

I've worn M3X before with this girl, so I wanted to see if there was anything different w/Manimal.

+ Nearly identical reaction to M3X

+ Again, takes a few minutes to kick in fully

+ Starting to see the first glimmers of the "do what you like" nature of this, but not too alpha to set of any alarm bells

+ Attention and attraction with zero "overbearing signature" as with something like LIIK or Evolve (some women are afraid of a high-value signature)

There is some serious buffering going on here that causes this mix to sneak up on the target, and even surprise me. I saw it hit the checkout girl as I was about to leave.........always strange to see a shift in behavior that quickly. PS still holds the record for this, but that mix apparently had everything but the kitchen sink.

One last thing.........there is something about this mix I can't quite put my finger on, but I would describe it as "coming in strong under the radar".

Great work Thundr!!!Hunter

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
02-26-2016 8:02 PM
Thanks given by raikahoken, TongRen, BeautifulEnigma, D_Darko, neon, Mars82, whisper, thundr, sushi, Ekscentra, DssMaster, NikkiReloaded, doctorlove, Dblr619, polarvoid

TongRen
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 62
Thanks received:
99 thanks in 61 posts

02-26-2016 8:54 PM

(02-26-2016 8:02 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Ran a quick test with Manimal @ 2 drops (crash) while getting my hair cut :

I've worn M3X before with this girl, so I wanted to see if there was anything different w/Manimal.

+ Nearly identical reaction to M3X

+ Again, takes a few minutes to kick in fully

+ Starting to see the first glimmers of the "do what you like" nature of this, but not too alpha to set of any alarm bells

+ Attention and attraction with zero "overbearing signature" as with something like LIIK or Evolve (some women are afraid of a high-value signature)

There is some serious buffering going on here that causes this mix to sneak up on the target, and even surprise me. I saw it hit the checkout girl as I was about to leave.........always strange to see a shift in behavior that quickly. PS still holds the record for this, but that mix apparently had everything but the kitchen sink.

One last thing.........there is something about this mix I can't quite put my finger on, but I would describe it as "coming in strong under the radar".

Great work Thundr!!!Hunter

Thanks for the review!

M3X is tied with NA as my favorite current mix. It is batting 100% for me in closes (3 for 3). Since Manimal is the oil version, I am counting the days (and my pennies) until the full release and unscented.

Side note...what is/was PS?
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2016 8:55 PM by TongRen.)
02-26-2016 8:54 PM
Thanks given by doctorlove, DssMaster
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1335 thanks in 608 posts

02-26-2016 9:02 PM

(02-26-2016 8:54 PM)TongRen Wrote:  Thanks for the review!

M3X is tied with NA as my favorite current mix. It is batting 100% for me in closes (3 for 3). Since Manimal is the oil version, I am counting the days (and my pennies) until the full release and unscented.

Side note...what is/was PS?

Panty Scorcher Androtics MX331-4 test pack..................years ago.......when A314 was still king......

02-26-2016 9:02 PM
en.ki
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

03-02-2016 12:40 PM

My very very short experience with Manimal:

I have been using at work 1 drop of Manimal (neck) for 3 days. I'm not sure if I have seen some effect or not. My room co-workers are women but I have not seen any change in her behaviour. Nothing out of the ordinary. Nevertheless, two other girls I know seemed surprised to see me at first.

My wife seemed to be inmune to Manimal the first night I used it, but was really willing the next day and I did not add any new pheromone.

Other days I have used too one spray of Dyonisos with better results: one of my female coworkers wanted to be at my side a lot more than usual and sometimes she seemed to not know what to say but wanted to say something to remain there.

I can tell no more for now. Prehaps 2 drops will reveal something more.
03-02-2016 12:40 PM
Thanks given by sushi, DssMaster
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1335 thanks in 608 posts

03-14-2016 2:32 PM

Quick Note:

Manimal : 3 drops (crash)

Threw on some Manimal........went to Red Cross to give blood.

Tough to get a read on people as they were all zombies, but I sensed some fear and trepidation during the interactions. I think that 3 drops might be too much........especially at close range.

Uber starts again this week, so more reports coming soon....Clapping

03-14-2016 2:32 PM
Thanks given by Mars82, NP17, whisper, doctorlove, DssMaster

theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1335 thanks in 608 posts

04-03-2016 8:58 AM

Uber Report (6hrs/30 passengers):

Connections (1 spray scented) + Core (1 spray crash)

First off, this was just a weird night all around.......not sure how much of that was the mones.......

Started off the night with a bang........first passenger tells me all kinds of secrets that he shouldn't be telling a stranger. "My wife's boss wants to f*ck me, but I turned him down"............good luck peeling that onion!!!

Next was a girl who was going downtown, but due to an accident on the highway, we were stuck in traffic for nearly 2 hrs. She talked the whole time, but I didn't really see any signs of the mones having any effect. Also, she was sniffling the entire time due to allergies, not to mention late for meeting her friends, so I can't make a call on this one.

+Connections (2 sprays) + Core (1 spray)

At this point, I'm already nearly 3hrs into the night, so I upped the anti. Good interactions all around, but nothing worth writing about.

+Manimal (2 drops crash)

After seeing lackluster results from the previous mix, I decided to throw a hail-mary and add a sexual......but I think I might have overdone it. Had several reactions that I've seen many times before where the conversation is normal (or a bit reserved), and then, as their exiting the car, they profusely thank me for the ride with a completely different tone than before. This usually indicates intimidation........which, apparently I have a difficult time reading during the ride.

Something about this mix is neutering it..........but I don't know what exactly.

Given my past experiences, I expected much more from Connections.........Dodgy

04-03-2016 8:58 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1878
Thanks received:
1067 thanks in 441 posts

04-14-2016 1:48 PM

I posted this in The Rabbit Hole but I thought I might just as well post it over here too since there hasn't been much activity in this thread lately.

I've been running this at mostly 2 drops, sometimes 3. Most runs have been at night though I dare say it's probably shined the most in the few times I've used it in daytime.

The first thing that stands out with Manimal is that it seems to make me someone people want to hang out with. Guys really dig me and I've been told repeatedly by strangers that I seem like a great guy and that I seem reliable. It does seem to carry quite a bit of status as well. People are very polite and kind. Likeable and trustworthy are words I would use describing the vibe I seem to put out. People, especially guys, seem to turn into real well-wishers. They want me to have a "really awesome day". I've gotten plenty of those with Manimal.

I remember one time, I was going to exchange some money as I've recently been abroad and I was supposed to show the cashier over at the bank my receipt so I wouldn't have to pay a fee for the exchange. The guy just kept smalltalk and didn't even glance at the receipt. Even after the exchange he kept wanting to keep the convo flowing, even though there were people behind me in line.

As for women, well I do find myself getting checked out quite a lot when I'm out and about. The trick is to catch them without letting them know it. Manimal will not hit every girl in the vicinity, but when it hits it hits pretty hard. I remember going to the liquor store just as they were about to close up and the female cashier (around 25, blonde) was hit insanely hard. I barely payed her any attention and I would have missed it if it weren't so damn obvious. That look in her eyes, the smalltalk about how I really got there in the last minute. Are you going to a party? Gee, I really hope you have a great night complete with googly-eyes. I've had a few similar experiences when I've been out drinking along with drawn-out hugs from females you are already acquainted with.

The only problem I've had with it is my girlfriend seems to find things to argue with me about. After we've had a few drinks she keeps starting some shit up about how I'm too friendly with other women and how they cling to me. This happened every single time we were out and I happened to wear Manimal. Seems there is some jealousy going on there. This seems also to confirm that girls get really clingy around you.

Anyway, I've been liking it so far and I plan to keep on using it. More reports should be forthcoming but I have to switch my focus to Atlas for a while.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
04-14-2016 1:48 PM
Thanks given by MMM, neon, NikkiReloaded, stefdude, Mars82, thundr, Spars, Pheroman, doctorlove, DssMaster
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 435
Thanks received:
158 thanks in 130 posts

04-14-2016 6:21 PM

I am figuring Manimal does not have cops, but wondering if it might.

Intense.
04-14-2016 6:21 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Manimal 2 - The New Beast Snowden 37 2,645 08-31-2017 10:45 PM
Last Post: avi
  Manimal for Interview focused 11 2,479 05-05-2016 10:13 PM
Last Post: focused