Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Manimal 2 - The New Beast
Snowden
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Manimal 2 - The New Beast
06-19-2017 7:35 AM

Precurser - 6 hours prior to application applied 4 6inch strips of C36...

First test of sample vial was such a shock that I am compelled to write...

Applied approx 1/4 of sample vial to neck region on either side starting ears and moving to jaw line about 23:00... 23:30 reach busy bar, younger crowd, mostly 20-35, so I am in the minority at late 30's.... Walk straight to bar with male friend, almost instantaneously huge interest generated from lots of girls... All the normal signs of usual pheromone hits but amplified... In many many years of pheromone experimentation this was well above the usual interest generator... I felt it start to subside about 2 hours in, add another small dab and it starts up again... Major kino also, more than the usual leaning against you at the bar, they were literally all over me... I was not in a situation where I could esculate the interest but this weekend I will be, so can't wait to give it another go.... Now the negative, of course it couldn't be this impressive.... Guys are not overly impressed with the mix from initial impression, I'm used to getting major respect from my 2 usual night mixes which are 1. 2 drops 314, 2 drops DP, 2 drops p96, 2 sprays orbital and 2. 2 sprays m3x, 2 sprays orbital, 1 drop p96.... mix 1 you are literally the boss, never shit tested, guys have major respect, the p96 puts the lid on the negatives of the DP and allows you to wear enough without the target being scared of you... Mix 2 is just a great sexual combo that boils under the surface until bang, she's keen, just need to hold the attention long enough for the disinhibitor to work its magic.... Both these mixes have had women open me regularly.... Manimal 2 doesn't afford you the same protection from guys, so just be mindful.

Only 1 experience but was compelled to share..

PS... anyone thinking about commenting on my writing style.... Go Fu*k yourself

Blessed With

Androtics - A314 Rev 26 Onwards, IH, IS, CTTM2, TUTH, Space Land, Ammo, P79, P91, P95, P102, P106, P107, P131, MX327, MX329, MX330, TAC, P96 (O&S)
LAL - Nude, AV, Hypnotica, SXD-9, Kane, BW, OD, Max-T-150, DP
Apex - M3X, Core, Orbital, Style, Titan, Manimal, Dion, Atlas, SM, C36,
Pheromone Treasures - GOA, AT, THU, 0-69, TS
Love Scent - Chikara, SOE, Alpha 7, NPA, NNPA, Liquid Trust, TE, AE
Hax - C4 Wingman
Other - BodyWise Spray

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
06-19-2017 7:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Manimal 2 - The New Beast
06-19-2017 7:55 AM

(06-19-2017 7:35 AM)Snowden Wrote:  PS... anyone thinking about commenting on my writing style.... Go Fu*k yourself

sideLol I'm with ya. Great report, by the way! Sounds like a very interesting new product from Thundr.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-19-2017 7:55 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

06-19-2017 8:43 AM

(06-19-2017 7:35 AM)Snowden Wrote:  PS... anyone thinking about commenting on my writing style.... Go Fu*k yourself

Good report, with a rude and completely unnecessary comment at the end.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with a guaranteed 100% fatality rate
06-19-2017 8:43 AM
Snowden
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

06-19-2017 9:29 AM

(06-19-2017 8:43 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Good report, with a rude and completely unnecessary comment at the end.

Sincere apalogies to all offended by the comment at the end

Blessed With

Androtics - A314 Rev 26 Onwards, IH, IS, CTTM2, TUTH, Space Land, Ammo, P79, P91, P95, P102, P106, P107, P131, MX327, MX329, MX330, TAC, P96 (O&S)
LAL - Nude, AV, Hypnotica, SXD-9, Kane, BW, OD, Max-T-150, DP
Apex - M3X, Core, Orbital, Style, Titan, Manimal, Dion, Atlas, SM, C36,
Pheromone Treasures - GOA, AT, THU, 0-69, TS
Love Scent - Chikara, SOE, Alpha 7, NPA, NNPA, Liquid Trust, TE, AE
Hax - C4 Wingman
Other - BodyWise Spray

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
06-19-2017 9:29 AM

DMikey
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-03-2017 1:19 PM

got a sample of manimal 2 and decided to try it BTW this my first experience with pheromone was very skeptic and excited on the same way so applied 4 drops 2 wrists 2 behind ears applied my cologne though the sample had barely noticeable smell decided to go to some fancy Sushi place since i know theres mainly woman workers and customers by my way to the sushi seen a lot of stares mainly from women some male(nice) seen lip biting,hair play looking at me and then starting away than it got crazier since it very hot outside here so i guess it diffuses very fast when i arrived the sushi the workers were friendlier than usual felt like their worried that i not satisfied with them on the way back seems the effect was increased got some crazy attention on me noticed women just stops and following me or stares at me at blank face WOOHOO some were quite pretty cant deny though been on my way and no body gets in the way...later than i gone to the beach and asked some woman about the volleyball matches there and she's was happy i approached her and started to talk dirty to me and said she's got confused and misspelled the words (lol) even i got confused after this response anyway the effects was for 2-3 hours - very short i guessing its because of this deadly weather also wondering about trying less drops / more next time

anyway after this day i have to take it to the pub and watch what happens
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2017 1:32 PM by DMikey.)
08-03-2017 1:19 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

08-03-2017 3:03 PM

1) If you say everyone can fuck themselves then you aught to stick with it instead of later apologizing ;)
2) I skipped your body paragraph after I read that you applied 6 inches of c36. That renders whatever evaluation you're about to propose completely useless.

I got a sample of manimal 2 but have yet to use it. I'll check back here in a few days when you've done a clean application because I'm curious about the product.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
08-03-2017 3:03 PM
MMM

Rep Post

08-03-2017 4:13 PM

Hey, Snowden!

You write like a girl! Nana

P.S. Nice report!

I wonder if The Thundr is gonna put this in the kitchen and turn his head for a bit?

Thundr,

My HUNTING DAYS are nearing its end. THE CHASE is losing its fire within me. Will this be my last HooRRAH? I have no idea; but has this replaced Manimal, and it the new Manimal, or is it another WORK IN PROGRESS?

Thank you MUCHO! Drinks

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2017 4:13 PM by MMM.)
08-03-2017 4:13 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-14-2017 9:55 AM

Just a really quick report. I got a sample of Manimal 2 with my order of M3X and have tried it three times. I may cry when the bottle is empty after my next use. Every time I've worn this over the past week, 2 swipes to the top of each hand and split between each side of my neck after swiping each hand, my wife has initiated sex. Strongly. This is completely out of the norm for her unless I am wearing Pheromones but even then, never quite like this. I will be lined up to buy this if it reaches the test kitchen. I didn't interact with anyone else while wearing this so I cannot speak to how it affect others but my cougar turns into a playful sex kitten.

Even outside the bedroom she is fun and affectionate and much more upbeat and playful. Just much more flirty. bighug

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
08-14-2017 9:55 AM

MMM

Rep Post

08-14-2017 10:43 AM

(08-14-2017 9:55 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Just a really quick report. I got a sample of Manimal 2 with my order of M3X and have tried it three times. I may cry when the bottle is empty after my next use. Every time I've worn this over the past week, 2 swipes to the top of each hand and split between each side of my neck after swiping each hand, my wife has initiated sex. Strongly. This is completely out of the norm for her unless I am wearing Pheromones but even then, never quite like this. I will be lined up to buy this if it reaches the test kitchen. I didn't interact with anyone else while wearing this so I cannot speak to how it affect others but my cougar turns into a playful sex kitten.

Even outside the bedroom she is fun and affectionate and much more upbeat and playful. Just much more flirty. bighug

Alright, Snoop! Love it when you TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM AND YOURSELF! Spiteful

Hoping this blend is finally THE PUSSY WHISPERER! Focus

WAY TO GO, Thunder! touche

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2017 10:43 AM by MMM.)
08-14-2017 10:43 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

08-14-2017 1:07 PM

(08-14-2017 9:55 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Every time I've worn this over the past week, 2 swipes to the top of each hand and split between each side of my neck after swiping each hand, my wife has initiated sex.

How does this compare to Evolve Oil?
08-14-2017 1:07 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Manimal DWR 40 21,638 06-10-2017 11:10 AM
Last Post: D_Darko
  Manimal for Interview focused 11 5,112 05-05-2016 11:13 PM
Last Post: focused