Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Manimal 2 - The New Beast
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Manimal 2 - The New Beast
08-14-2017 1:48 PM

(08-14-2017 1:07 PM)metaltree Wrote:  How does this compare to Evolve Oil?

In my experience it is quite a bit different in that Evolve/Evolve oil takes a while to really go from romantic to sexual. It is more flirty with a sexual side for the first few hours before evolving (pardon the pun). Manimal 2 seems to start out sexual with a flirty side and after half an hour or so of wear it turns pretty sexual and my bride responds in kind. It reminds me a bit of a tamed. more refined version of a product called Tiger Juice that was made by a now defunct phero company named Paradise 7.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2017 2:19 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-14-2017 1:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

08-14-2017 3:18 PM

Dating product or pure dtf sexual?

My Bandcamp Website & Youtube Channel:
1)
2)

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2017 3:23 PM by dsouza.)
08-14-2017 3:18 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-14-2017 4:43 PM

(08-14-2017 3:18 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Dating product or pure dtf sexual?

Tiger Juice was a straight up DTF sexual. That's how Manimal 2 is appearing to work with my wife, as well. I never got to try Tiger Juice on her but with the women I was friendly with at the time, it elicited similar responses. Manimal 2 is definitely different in that it also appears to imprint. My bride reacted really well when I was wearing it and yes, each time after I wore it she'd just been laid. Well. Smoke

So yes, she is normally more lovey dovey and affectionate the day after but the times I was wearing Manimal 2, the next day affection and love was different. More like when I wear Imprint around her. Girl_pinkglassesf

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2017 4:44 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-14-2017 4:43 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

08-14-2017 5:58 PM

(08-14-2017 1:48 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  In my experience it is quite a bit different in that Evolve/Evolve oil takes a while to really go from romantic to sexual. It is more flirty with a sexual side for the first few hours before evolving (pardon the pun). Manimal 2 seems to start out sexual with a flirty side and after half an hour or so of wear it turns pretty sexual and my bride responds in kind. It reminds me a bit of a tamed. more refined version of a product called Tiger Juice that was made by a now defunct phero company named Paradise 7.

That's sounds very interesting! I better start using my sample. I think the flirty side is important when you have a sexual.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
08-14-2017 5:58 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-14-2017 6:01 PM

(08-14-2017 5:58 PM)V-nice Wrote:  That's sounds very interesting! I better start using my sample. I think the flirty side is important when you have a sexual.

I can't wait to see what you find with this. I've already found with Apex products that they all seem to work very well with my chemistry and this is no different.

08-14-2017 6:01 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

08-14-2017 9:45 PM

@Snoopyace. How long does Manimal 2 last on your skin? In my case, I still notice the scent after 14 hours. You're right, based on my limited tests, it is indeed a sexual product.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
08-14-2017 9:45 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-14-2017 9:59 PM

I was happily surprised to find that I could also still smell it a good 16 hours or so after initial application. I also felt like it was still working the next day until I washed it off.

08-14-2017 9:59 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

08-16-2017 7:20 AM

I have a small sample of Manimal 2 also. I'm not sure how people are able to make accurate observations with the small amount that is in the sample vial.

It's just me. I like to be accurate so I test and retest.

I tried some and I can't make heads or tails of it from such a small amount.

How do you test for dosage with 10 drops of product?

I am though eagerly waiting for the Manimal 2 release in the test kitchen.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
08-16-2017 7:20 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

08-16-2017 10:36 PM

As you can see from my journal, I said that my test is not yet definitive. It is mainly because of the size of the sample. However, I had a few initial observations and experiences based on the few tests that I made. My results may not be as accurate compared to testing a whole bottle, but they were good enough for me to consider buying the product if it is introduced in the kitchen. However, what is definitive for me is the scent and its longevity.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
08-16-2017 10:36 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-16-2017 11:05 PM

(08-16-2017 10:36 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  As you can see from my journal, I said that my test is not yet definitive. It is mainly because of the size of the sample. However, I had a few initial observations and experiences based on the few tests that I made. My results may not be as accurate compared to testing a whole bottle, but they were good enough for me to consider buying the product if it is introduced in the kitchen. However, what is definitive for me is the scent and its longevity.

I don't have a journal but yes, this, exactly.

08-16-2017 11:05 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Manimal DWR 40 21,590 06-10-2017 11:10 AM
Last Post: D_Darko
  Manimal for Interview focused 11 5,104 05-05-2016 11:13 PM
Last Post: focused