Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Manimal 2 - The New Beast
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Manimal 2 - The New Beast
08-17-2017 10:36 PM

For what its worth, manimal scent nails it for me as well. Good longevity nice powerhouse feel.

A bit linear but a great cover for the none and whatever else is at work. I'm enjoying the Apex scent in Manimal and the TUSC I have and I like their focus on ancient scents just like I like LPMP focus on "event" type scents and LALs experiments with herbals....

Initial promising results will take a back seat on testing as I start test driving the 50 or so LPMP samples I ordered.... But I can say this has earned a solid "something going on there - remember to test again" mark.
08-17-2017 10:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lucent
of the wired

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-19-2017 12:51 PM

Oh man this is another hit for apex. I don't know what it is about his animalic mixes but they are all literal liquid gold.

I received a sample vial with my previous C36 order. I only just started using it. Took my girl out to eat last night and I put 3 dabs of this stuff in the restroom uncovered and next thing I know she was mentioning previous sexual encounters we had together . She's very non sexual so I felt like this was her way of trying to turn up the heat in the conversation. She wasn't like this before the application so I'm sure Manimal 2 had to have steered her mentality into that direction. It also gives sexual self effects which I think helps reciprocate the already burning desire to get sexual with one another.

I hope this becomes part of apex main line because so far C36 and Manimal 2 are 2 pheromone products I feel do exactly what they were made to do with the highest hit vs miss ratio compared to other pheromone products out there.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
08-19-2017 12:51 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

08-19-2017 9:12 PM

Damn it you's all. Ya make wanna scratch me credit card on Manimal 2. Am a big fan of Thundr's animalics products. Started me own interest in it after I tried Solomon.

Thanks to all of ya's for the reports. Please keep'em coming. Smile
08-19-2017 9:12 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

08-20-2017 12:43 PM

Using 4 dabs from the sample vial, I went out to work. Very busy at work so I wasn't paying attention to anything as far as hits... Funny, because that's when I usually get them.

Later on however, two police officers (guy and gal) were in the building. The female officer, I noticed as I was working kept taking glances in my vicinity. Didn't make anything of it as I was in serious work mode.

Once we were done, the female officer stops me and asked me, "what company are you working for?" I told her the name and handed her and the other officer business cards. I boasted a bit, telling her we're the best in the biz. I kept it moving and left the building.

My customer, who was not too far behind me, and had passed the officers on the way, came out the building laughing HARD!.... ????? He says, "did you hear what that female officer just said?" We asked what?.. "she said, "he has NO idea how sexy he is!" (Referring to me)... I had just missed that, as I exited the building first.
Lol. Wow... Really tested her professionalism there, huh? Coming from an on-duty officer? Seems she couldn't help it. But I doubt her male partner wanted to hear that... Lol

Early, so I can't say, yes, it was Manimal 2...however, I just HAPPENED to be wearing it. So either it is, or I'm just a "sexy" ass mofo!" Mones or not, that of course is blatant.

Can't wait to try again. Have a feeling you have to really clean your apps with this one though.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2017 12:45 PM by V-nice.)
08-20-2017 12:43 PM

MMM

Rep Post

08-28-2017 3:43 PM

Alright! Alright! Alright, You Manimal 2 owners!

Share, and share alike! Any new inputs? 'Cause I'm taking this puppy out somewhere this weekend!

This thread has been BUMPED BY THE M TO THE M TO THE M! Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-28-2017 3:43 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-28-2017 6:55 PM

(08-28-2017 3:43 PM)MMM Wrote:  Alright! Alright! Alright, You Manimal 2 owners!

Share, and share alike! Any new inputs? 'Cause I'm taking this puppy out somewhere this weekend!

This thread has been BUMPED BY THE M TO THE M TO THE M! Hi

I stand by my initial assessment of Manimal 2. Fun and flirty yet straight up sexual. It has a great affect on my bride and makes her ready for whatever I want to do with her. Air kiss

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
08-28-2017 6:55 PM
MMM

Rep Post

08-28-2017 8:10 PM

(08-14-2017 9:55 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Just a really quick report. I got a sample of Manimal 2 with my order of M3X and have tried it three times. I may cry when the bottle is empty after my next use. Every time I've worn this over the past week, 2 swipes to the top of each hand and split between each side of my neck after swiping each hand, my wife has initiated sex. Strongly. This is completely out of the norm for her unless I am wearing Pheromones but even then, never quite like this. I will be lined up to buy this if it reaches the test kitchen. I didn't interact with anyone else while wearing this so I cannot speak to how it affect others but my cougar turns into a playful sex kitten.

Even outside the bedroom she is fun and affectionate and much more upbeat and playful. Just much more flirty. bighug

Hey, Snooooooooooooooooooooopy!

Hey, Snooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopy!

So, was that 4 total swipes with the little dippy stick? Pioneer

Mucho thanks!

(08-28-2017 6:55 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I stand by my initial assessment of Manimal 2. Fun and flirty yet straight up sexual. It has a great affect on my bride and makes her ready for whatever I want to do with her. Air kiss

And! Are you sure it's Manimal 2 that's causing your lady to GIVE IT UP, and not just YOU? Girl witch

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2017 8:11 PM by MMM.)
08-28-2017 8:10 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-28-2017 8:18 PM

(08-28-2017 8:10 PM)MMM Wrote:  Hey, Snooooooooooooooooooooopy!

Hey, Snooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopy!

So, was that 4 total swipes with the little dippy stick? Pioneer

Mucho thanks![/b]

(08-28-2017 6:55 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I stand by my initial assessment of Manimal 2. Fun and flirty yet straight up sexual. It has a great affect on my bride and makes her ready for whatever I want to do with her. Air kiss
And! Are you sure it's Manimal 2 that's causing your lady to GIVE IT UP, and not just YOU? Girl witch

Yup. 4 swipes from the little dippy stick and oh yes, her behavior was far different from baseline. She's on the pill so it isn't like she's heading for ovulation. Now, every day is pretty much the last two weeks post ovulation unless I'm phero'd up with something good.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
08-28-2017 8:18 PM

NosyGoose
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-30-2017 6:04 PM

Damn, I got a sample of this too, and have a couple of dancing nights coming up. Very tempting to test this, but I think I have settled on my mix. But, ugh, I might carry this in my pocket.

Thanks for the reports! I'll make sure to report when I do apply this.

APEX: CORE, M3X, DION, TITAN, ORBITAL, TUSC, Solomon's Attar
LAL: AV, DP, NA
PXS: Taboo, XiST, Evolve
Androtics: IS, AMMO, A314 (2011), TUTH, CTTM, TAA
08-30-2017 6:04 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-30-2017 6:11 PM

Okay. Decided to try something last night since I've had such good luck with Manimal 2 so far. Put on 4 swipes to the tops of my hands and sides of my neck. My bride had already gone to bed and had fallen asleep. I laid down next to her and started looking at FB on my phone. 20 minutes go by and she rolls over to face me and wakes up while stretching. She looks at me and lists her shirt to flash me. drool GAME ON.

She was even more into things than normal (which is normal for my limited experience with Manimal 2) and had multiple gushing orgasms. Normally only Evolve and The Hookup do that for her but it was INTENSE. This morning she commented on how she didn't know what happened last night but lately she has been even more turned on by me than usual and that she didn't know what made her so slutty last night. Mrgreen

I've commented before that my bride is generally more conservative and unless alcohol, pheromones or both are involved she is a bit more reserved and I usually have to initiate any lovin' but she was very ready, willing and interested every time I wear Manimal 2. Thanks, Thundr for another winning phero combination!

08-30-2017 6:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Manimal DWR 40 21,334 06-10-2017 11:10 AM
Last Post: D_Darko
  Manimal for Interview focused 11 5,031 05-05-2016 11:13 PM
Last Post: focused