Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
LATINA
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

LATINA
12-13-2014 1:00 PM

So my lovely bottle of Latina arrived with some GoA. First of all, $40 for 30ml of oil (GoA) and $60 for 30ml of Latina oil... are you kidding me? Crazy value for money. Hopefully the prices won't go up ala True Pheromones but they might once these products start to take off.

Anyway, 2 drops Latina, 1 to each side of neck, cover Hugo Boss Bottled.

It takes about an hour to get going. After about an hour, the self effects really start hitting. And they are AMAZING. A cocky, shit eating grin started playing around my lips. Swagged out walk... social and happy.

I knew I was wearing something special after only a short time. The first thing that came to mind was AV from LAL... it had the same arrogant feel. Attracted stares. Makes me automatically seek eye contact from others like AV. But where AV has that dark vibe, where you grin at a girl with intense eye contact and she blushes and looks down, Latina is far more playful. They return the eye contact and grin back, waiting for you to make a move. It's like she looks at you and says "Game on".

In the office, the women (much older than me) were very giggly around me and I was cracking jokes more. Cocky funny sense of humour. I met up with a buddy on my lunch hour in Starbucks. He was already in there and when I walked in I felt the stares hit... those surreal moments when it seems everybody stops talking and time freezes while they stare. I swaggered in, then felt an impulse to turn around, did so and met the eyes of two sexy brunette milf's eyeing me up. I gave them a grin and wriggled my eyebrows and they both grinned back. I don't normally behave like this and I didn't make the conscious decision to do so, it's like my body just went on autopilot and it was happening before I knew it.

There was a queue and I grinned and nodded at each person and they all smiled back and moved out the way for me. Met up with my friend, told him I was getting a coffee and queued.

Got to the queue, blonde (looked dyed though, I think she was a natural brunette) 20ish girl, 7/10, tattoos. I had ordered from her before but without deciding to just heard myself say "Hey you... let's see if you can remember what I order". She smiled playfully and said she couldn't remember and asked for the first letter. I told her it was P and she guessed Peppermint Mocha, but then somehow automatically remembered the size I have and that I take it without cream... so I'm guessing she did remember but didn't want to seem too eager.

While the bar staff are making my drink, she asks me if I'm on my lunch hour, I say something like "Yeah, it's nice to escape, I need a different job" and her eyes light up and she tells me there's a manager job going here and I should apply for it. I laugh and say nah and she's all "Oh please we would love to have you here". I tease a bit saying she wouldn't like me as a manager, I'm too strict. Then a girl from the bar, rather than putting my drink with all the others and shouting my name, brings it back over to the counter and hands it to me. I thank her and begin to walk back to my table... look behind me and realise the long ass queue has been stood watching me chat with this girl and been too scared to say anything. Woops.

Get back to the table with my buddy and he says "Wtf, she drew a smiley face on your cup" I look and he's right, it's a ;) drawn on the side. He gets upset because he didn't get one and concluded "she must have liked you, bastard".

We chat, looking back now my voice was much louder than normal. I sit differently with this on too, legs spread apart and arms going over the back of the chair instead of by my sides. More open body language. Awesome. He comments my hair looks good and finishes with "you look very sophisticated". No change to the hair from normal.

Cute brunette, 18, 8/10, comes and sits near us. The AV automatic-eye-contact effect kicks in, I seek her eyes out and she looks into mine. Neither of us smile or flinch. It feels natural. Comfortable. Eventually she turns away but the window of opportunity to open was clearly there. I'm not used to clear approach invitations so I didn't respond properly.

Left my friend, went to a shop to get lunch. The queue was really long and the woman in front of me was sighing and huffing in impatience. The cocky smug grin came back and I felt a sense of superiority over everybody else in the queue... like them getting impatient was hilarious to me as they were subject to their silly little emotions and didn't realise it was all a fun game. Had to fight the impulse to laugh.

Walking back to the office another friend hugged me from behind, it's a guy I know who works in the same town. We chat for a good 15 minutes, we both keep saying we need to leave but neither of us do so we're both late to go back. By the time I left him he was crying with laughter. Really fun and social!

I have noticed the attraction is mainly coming from the darker hair/eyed girls which is perfect for me as they are my favourites.

I keep comparing it to AV and that's because there are a lot of similarities. The attention grabbing, the confidence, the instant eye contact, the feeling of superiority and arrogance. The difference comes in that AV is a dark vibe... it's deep connection straight away. It's dominating. Cut the bullshit, I'm going to throw you against the wall and fuck you right now whether you like it or not. Latina is more playful. She's not scared of you, she's heavily attracted. It's easier to flirt with than AV. Imagine a hybrid of AV's attraction/confidence mixed with Taboo's flirty playfulness and you've got something that resembles Latina. I really really like this. It's worth it for the self-effects alone... whether they begin to wear off after time I'll wait and see. If they do then, like AV, I'll have to save this one for special occasions when I want to be on my A game.

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, AV, NA, OD, DP, Nude, SXD9, BWolf, PA, Hyp, Voodoo
Apex Pheromones: Core, Imprint, Dionysus
Pheromone XS: ACE, Exotica, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Xist, Love Boat, SOB, Taboo, Domination, A1
Love Potion: Super, TeddyBB2, Voracious
Alpha Dream: L2K v.1, Glace, Corpo, AM, A1, Neno
Love Scent: NPA, NNPA, NNPA Touch, IMPI Red
Pheromone Treasures: Latina, GoA, Captain, Auraental
Androtics: A314 (Rev.32)
12-13-2014 1:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: LATINA
12-13-2014 5:28 PM

Awesome post kenpachi!

I think the common theme here with the race-specific mones is that confidence takes a huge leap upward - to the point of cocky arrogance, which is GREAT! I've noticed this with Desi also, and feel that Auraental works in a pretty similar fashion although I need to get in a good test run of the latter.

Looking forward to more Latina reports!

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
12-13-2014 5:28 PM
MMM

Rep Post

12-13-2014 9:12 PM

Alright! Latina is finally being tested!!!

And you went with TWO DROPS. So were you in the hunt for something Caucasian, or you just went with 2 drops vice 3?

Recommended Dosage by Your Ethnicity Drops
White................................................................2
Asian (Oriental) ......................................................4
South Asian (Indian, Pakistani, etc.) ...........................1
Hispanic.................................................................3
Black.....................................................................1

Way to go, K!

REPtified! Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2014 9:15 PM by MMM.)
12-13-2014 9:12 PM
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-14-2014 3:31 AM

No problem guys. The graph is for your own ethnicity MMM, not that of the ladies you're aiming for. I'm 50/50 white/south asian and 2 drops sounded like more fun than one. Good

Pheromone XS: ACE, Exotica, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Xist, Love Boat, SOB, Taboo, Domination, A1
12-14-2014 3:31 AM

MMM

Rep Post

12-14-2014 10:15 AM

(12-14-2014 3:31 AM)kenpachi Wrote:  No problem guys. The graph is for your own ethnicity MMM, not that of the ladies you're aiming for. I'm 50/50 white/south asian and 2 drops sounded like more fun than one. Good

Whoaaaaaa! Glad I said something!

Thanks, K!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2014 10:17 AM by MMM.)
12-14-2014 10:15 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-14-2014 12:42 PM

(12-13-2014 1:00 PM)kenpachi Wrote:  Anyway, 2 drops Latina, 1 to each side of neck, cover Hugo Boss Bottled.

It takes about an hour to get going. After about an hour, the self effects really start hitting. And they are AMAZING. A cocky, shit eating grin started playing around my lips. Swagged out walk... social and happy.

(12-13-2014 1:00 PM)kenpachi Wrote:  I knew I was wearing something special after only a short time. The first thing that came to mind was AV from LAL... it had the same arrogant feel. Attracted stares. Makes me automatically seek eye contact from others like AV. But where AV has that dark vibe, where you grin at a girl with intense eye contact and she blushes and looks down, Latina is far more playful. They return the eye contact and grin back, waiting for you to make a move. It's like she looks at you and says "Game on".

(12-13-2014 1:00 PM)kenpachi Wrote:  I swaggered in, then felt an impulse to turn around, did so and met the eyes of two sexy brunette milf's eyeing me up. I gave them a grin and wriggled my eyebrows and they both grinned back.

(12-13-2014 1:00 PM)kenpachi Wrote:  There was a queue and I grinned and nodded at each person and they all smiled back and moved out the way for me.

(12-13-2014 1:00 PM)kenpachi Wrote:  Got to the queue, blonde ... heard myself say "Hey you... let's see if you can remember what I order". She smiled playfully and said she couldn't remember and asked for the first letter. I told her it was P and she guessed Peppermint Mocha, but then somehow automatically remembered the size I have and that I take it without cream... so I'm guessing she did remember but didn't want to seem too eager.

Barista remembered your coffee order? Definite hit!!!!!!!!!
(12-13-2014 1:00 PM)kenpachi Wrote:  Then a girl from the bar, rather than putting my drink with all the others and shouting my name, brings it back over to the counter and hands it to me. I thank her and begin to walk back to my table... look behind me and realise the long ass queue has been stood watching me chat with this girl and been too scared to say anything. Woops.

Person at coffee shop called you to get your coffee order? Definite hit!!!!!!!!!
(12-13-2014 1:00 PM)kenpachi Wrote:  Get back to the table with my buddy and he says "Wtf, she drew a smiley face on your cup" I look and he's right, it's a ;) drawn on the side. He gets upset because he didn't get one and concluded "she must have liked you, bastard".

Smiley on the cup? You are the only customer she draws smileys for. Definite hit!!!!!!!!!
(12-13-2014 1:00 PM)kenpachi Wrote:  We chat, looking back now my voice was much louder than normal. I sit differently with this on too, legs spread apart and arms going over the back of the chair instead of by my sides. More open body language. Awesome. He comments my hair looks good and finishes with "you look very sophisticated". No change to the hair from normal.

Bromance?
(12-13-2014 1:00 PM)kenpachi Wrote:  Cute brunette, 18, 8/10, comes and sits near us. The AV automatic-eye-contact effect kicks in, I seek her eyes out and she looks into mine. Neither of us smile or flinch. It feels natural. Comfortable. Eventually she turns away but the window of opportunity to open was clearly there. I'm not used to clear approach invitations so I didn't respond properly.

OMG! Someone looked at you? Definite hit!!!!!!!!!!!!

(12-13-2014 1:00 PM)kenpachi Wrote:  Walking back to the office another friend hugged me from behind, it's a guy I know who works in the same town.

No comment...

(12-13-2014 1:00 PM)kenpachi Wrote:  I keep comparing it to AV and that's because there are a lot of similarities. The attention grabbing, the confidence, the instant eye contact, the feeling of superiority and arrogance. The difference comes in that AV is a dark vibe... it's deep connection straight away. It's dominating. Cut the bullshit, I'm going to throw you against the wall and fuck you right now whether you like it or not.

Summary
12-14-2014 12:42 PM
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-14-2014 1:03 PM

Ignore this report guys, the almighty Paradox has spoken. I bow down to his pheromone wisdom. Scare

12-14-2014 1:03 PM
AlteredBeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-14-2014 1:33 PM

Kenpachi I appreciate your review
12-14-2014 1:33 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-14-2014 4:16 PM

(12-14-2014 12:42 PM)Paradox Wrote:   x 4

Barista remembered your coffee order? Definite hit!!!!!!!!!

Person at coffee shop called you to get your coffee order? Definite hit!!!!!!!!!

Smiley on the cup? You are the only customer she draws smileys for. Definite hit!!!!!!!!!

Bromance?

OMG! Someone looked at you? Definite hit!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comment...

Summary
(see 1st Eww Toob)

[Image: 9869953.jpg]

(12-14-2014 1:03 PM)kenpachi Wrote:  Ignore this report guys, the almighty Paradox has spoken. I bow down to his pheromone wisdom. Scare

I'd much rather listen to the learning experiences of the ever-evolving & self-realizing sentient being. Omniscience is nought without experience.

Keep the reports coming kenpachi! Good

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2014 4:35 PM by kimosabe.)
12-14-2014 4:16 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-14-2014 5:23 PM

(12-14-2014 1:03 PM)kenpachi Wrote:  Ignore this report guys, the almighty Paradox has spoken. I bow down to his pheromone wisdom. Scare

Nothing personal Kenpachi. It's just that I see these type of reports all of the time.

I made fun of this one because it personifies the reporting skills of many posters here. So many reporters are or become the "Swear he is so cool Peter Parker" while wearing pheromones.

There are a proliferation of "She was eye fuking me" and "She was twirling her hair like crazy" reports.

Don't even make me mention the "I could have had her" reports.

I don't understand the reporting here. You are wearing a pheromone mix designed to attract Latinas and you are testing it on Caucasians?

I appreciate everyones report.

Don't bash me. I'm just being blunt (again!).
12-14-2014 5:23 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  latina + goa + thu + at nonbeliever 0 1,532 09-03-2015 4:04 PM
Last Post: nonbeliever
Question Latina flacowww 3 2,250 06-29-2015 7:41 AM
Last Post: greengrenade