Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
LATINA
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: LATINA
12-14-2014 5:32 PM

(12-14-2014 5:23 PM)Paradox Wrote:  ...
There are a proliferation of "She was eye fuking me" and "She was twirling her hair like crazy" reports.

Don't even make me mention the "I could have had her" reports.

So, every report henceforth should end in a raise, promotion, K-close, F-close or both K-&-F-close? Got it. Duly noted.

I don't understand the reporting here. You are wearing a pheromone mix designed to attract Latinas and you are testing it on Caucasians?

Who's to say it would or wouldn't work UNLESS one tests it?

I appreciate everyones report.

Your initial post reeks of sarcasm and seems to suggest otherwise.

Don't bash me. I'm just being blunt (again!).

Not bashing you. Just being bluntly honest right back at ya.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2014 5:35 PM by kimosabe.)
12-14-2014 5:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AlteredBeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-14-2014 5:37 PM

If wearing latina also gets Caucasian womenI consider this an AWESOME bonus
12-14-2014 5:37 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-14-2014 6:38 PM

(12-14-2014 5:32 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  So, every report henceforth should end in a raise, promotion, K-close, F-close or both K-&-F-close? Got it. Duly noted.

I don't understand the reporting here. You are wearing a pheromone mix designed to attract Latinas and you are testing it on Caucasians?
Who's to say it would or wouldn't work UNLESS one tests it?

I appreciate everyones report.

Your initial post reeks of sarcasm and seems to suggest otherwise.

Not bashing you. Just being bluntly honest right back at ya.

Nothing personal Kimosabe. It's just that I see these type of reports all of the time.

Good reporting depends on the tester. The skills of the tester are observation and interactivity. How can you know what a woman is thinking without asking? I talk to women. I try and open them when I am testing.

I don't imagine what would happen I try and make things happen.

Know what I mean? Just saying....
(12-14-2014 5:37 PM)AlteredBeast Wrote:  If wearing latina also gets Caucasian womenI consider this an AWESOME bonus

Does this report convince you that Latina also gets Caucasian women?
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2014 6:40 PM by Paradox.)
12-14-2014 6:38 PM

bonadzz
Vendor

12-14-2014 7:29 PM

So I'd like to make a statement about Latina (and Desi and Auraental as well) about attracting other races. The answer is YES, they all can attract other races. It's not like you put on Latina and it ONLY works for Latina women and then goes dormant when around other races... that isn't even possible.

The mixture in Latina is designed for the wearer to give off a vibe that I found the majority of Latina women respond BEST to.

I made my race specific formulas for the people out there who are dying to attract a certain race, but don't know exactly what types of vibes and feelings those races respond best to. If you are looking to attract specifically Latina women, instead of trying 20 different products and months or years of trial and error to get the results, I've already done that for you and I made a formula to get you right near the finish line when you've just begun.

As in the case of Latina, I found that the majority of Latina women respond very well to the cocky/arrogant vibe with a playful and lovable side. Would other women respond well to a cocky/arrogant vibe with a playful and lovable side? Of Course!!

For Auraental, I found that East Asian women are fairly sensitive to -none, a lot of the times they are shy, and are still looking for a true man. So I made Auraental so it would work best for that situation. If you know a girl who fits that description but isn't Asian, Auraental will probably work very well in that case too.

As I said before, the race formulas are there to give you your best shot right from the beginning with those races. The vibes you give off from each one will still be there, no matter which race you are interacting with.

-John

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
12-14-2014 7:29 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-14-2014 7:55 PM

(12-14-2014 6:38 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Nothing personal Kimosabe. It's just that I see these type of reports all of the time.

Good reporting depends on the tester. The skills of the tester are observation and interactivity. How can you know what a woman is thinking without asking? I talk to women. I try and open them when I am testing.

I don't imagine what would happen I try and make things happen.

Know what I mean? Just saying....
(12-14-2014 5:37 PM)AlteredBeast Wrote:  If wearing latina also gets Caucasian womenI consider this an AWESOME bonus

Does this report convince you that Latina also gets Caucasian women?

Nothing personal either Paradox. Just blunt honesty.

To address your comment about what a woman is thinking, most guys who do well with women KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE to disregard 90% of her words and OBSERVE HER BODY LANGUAGE and FACIAL CUES closely. One would expect a veteran of the scene to know this intimately.

Not everyone is going out all the time to chat up women. Sometimes watching reactions from a distance can be fun also. This, moreover, allows the mone user to identify the traits of the mone being worn and its effects on others. Then a gameplan can be strategized.

To the last part of your post, although it is directed at AlteredBeast, a veteran of the scene should know that mones can be steered differently as dictated by its wearer. People commonly say East Asians dislike strong none signatures, yet I personally have seen some Chinese girls go googly-eyed when I wear nothing but N.P.A. A314 is said to be a workplace mone, yet I've scored lays wearing it and it alone.

Just because the label on the tin says LATINA doesn't mean it won't attract Caucasians, Asians, Africans, etc. Different people are attracted by different signatures and it is up to the wearer to determine who is attracted and who is not. How? BODY LANGUAGE and FACIAL CUES.

Once again, a veteran of the scene should know this intimately.

And once again, nothing personal Paradox. Just blunt honesty (like I always do.)

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2014 8:21 PM by kimosabe.)
12-14-2014 7:55 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-14-2014 8:32 PM

(12-14-2014 7:29 PM)bonadzz Wrote:  So I'd like to make a statement about Latina (and Desi and Auraental as well) about attracting other races. The answer is YES, they all can attract other races. It's not like you put on Latina and it ONLY works for Latina women and then goes dormant when around other races... that isn't even possible.

The mixture in Latina is designed for the wearer to give off a vibe that I found the majority of Latina women respond BEST to.

I made my race specific formulas for the people out there who are dying to attract a certain race, but don't know exactly what types of vibes and feelings those races respond best to. If you are looking to attract specifically Latina women, instead of trying 20 different products and months or years of trial and error to get the results, I've already done that for you and I made a formula to get you right near the finish line when you've just begun.

As in the case of Latina, I found that the majority of Latina women respond very well to the cocky/arrogant vibe with a playful and lovable side. Would other women respond well to a cocky/arrogant vibe with a playful and lovable side? Of Course!!

For Auraental, I found that East Asian women are fairly sensitive to -none, a lot of the times they are shy, and are still looking for a true man. So I made Auraental so it would work best for that situation. If you know a girl who fits that description but isn't Asian, Auraental will probably work very well in that case too.

As I said before, the race formulas are there to give you your best shot right from the beginning with those races. The vibes you give off from each one will still be there, no matter which race you are interacting with.

-John

John,

Thanks for clearing up how these products are supposed to work.

I was under the impression that each formula was race specific. Now I see that an of these will work on any woman. It's just that each formula is specially crafted for a specific race.
12-14-2014 8:32 PM
bonadzz
Vendor

12-14-2014 8:44 PM

(12-14-2014 8:32 PM)Paradox Wrote:  John,

Thanks for clearing up how these products are supposed to work.

I was under the impression that each formula was race specific. Now I see that an of these will work on any woman. It's just that each formula is specially crafted for a specific race.

You're welcome :]

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

(12-13-2014 1:00 PM)kenpachi Wrote:  So my lovely bottle of Latina arrived with some GoA. First of all, $40 for 30ml of oil (GoA) and $60 for 30ml of Latina oil... are you kidding me? Crazy value for money. Hopefully the prices won't go up ala True Pheromones but they might once these products start to take off.

Anyway, 2 drops Latina, 1 to each side of neck, cover Hugo Boss Bottled.

It takes about an hour to get going. After about an hour, the self effects really start hitting. And they are AMAZING. A cocky, shit eating grin started playing around my lips. Swagged out walk... social and happy.

Kenpachi, I apologize. Your review was spot on.
AlteredBeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-14-2014 9:02 PM

Thank you bonadzz I actually came to that conclusion on the mones when I was going through the site but glad you put it on here so others can read it from the creator and yeah latin women love a lil cocky/arrogant vibe cuz the role the man plays in the family the Machismo ,I literally want to order like half the page ...twice lol I will be ordering soon
12-14-2014 9:02 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

12-14-2014 10:15 PM

@bonadzz. What would you recommend for mixed race girls (i.e. Half Latina, Half East Asian)? A combo of Aurental+Latina might not be synergistic (or then again, it might be). I'm planning to place my orders, but with all your products, I'm confused as to what I would want to initially order.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
12-14-2014 10:15 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  latina + goa + thu + at nonbeliever 0 1,049 09-03-2015 4:04 PM
Last Post: nonbeliever
Question Latina flacowww 3 1,583 06-29-2015 7:41 AM
Last Post: greengrenade