Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
latina + goa + thu + at
nonbeliever
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

latina + goa + thu + at
09-03-2015 4:04 PM

this combo is pretty sick...

4 drops latina
2 drops goa (again i tried to go for only 1 drop but 2 came out lol - i'm going to have to do more extensive testing but i think 2 drops of goa is my sweet spot)

i attend a martial arts class and this combo seriously has ALL the women in the class looking over my way... in my most recent class, the hottest girl there hb10 actually offered to show me a position/warmup drill when i asked about it... she immediately spoke up when i said a question which was pointed toward the instructor... i found this odd and out of place so i think this is a surefire hit. i had never spoken to her before. she is also quite new there (as well as myself) so i can only imagine that the mones must have been responsible for her speaking up...? at the end of class, i spoke to her again (thanked her for the help) and she kind of played it off like whatever no big deal (felt like a cold response or maybe she was a little intimidated...? i do not know) but then i quickly joked about being there for 3 weeks and still not knowing how to tie my belt and it felt like she warmed up immediately to that comment.

all the other women definitely noticed me! there's one latina cutie there that has been exposed to my mones a few times and she pretty much always responds well. at the end of class, all the students briefly shake hands and when it was my turn to shake her hand i did but i said to her i hate you (this particular one has beaten me up pretty good in the past and i have no shame in admitting so) and i think i got her a little sad with the comment.

2 hours later, i sprayed 4 sample sprays of THU onto my wrists + 1 drop AT (forearm) + 1 spray of AM to my hair before going to the gym.

the receptionist who is a hot blonde gave me tons of attention (just a tad bit more than usual). said hello to me immediately as i came in (while she was getting hit on by some juicer). i gave her a big smile and i returned her hello. didn't try to join in on the convo with the juicer and immediately went to get my workout going. i normally run wolf around this one because i know she likes it but i decided to go with AM instead. first time using THU around her though and i can tell she responds well to it. we even talked for 20 minutes AFTER the gym had already closed... UNFORTUNATELY, going to the gym is all business for me and doing anything with her would not be a good idea... regardless of the fact that she's attractive. i will have to friendzone this one unfortunately.
09-03-2015 4:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  LATINA kenpachi 89 40,930 08-21-2018 9:35 AM
Last Post: DssMaster
Question Latina flacowww 3 2,269 06-29-2015 7:41 AM
Last Post: greengrenade