Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
LATINA
bonadzz
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: LATINA
12-14-2014 10:41 PM

(12-14-2014 10:15 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  @bonadzz. What would you recommend for mixed race girls (i.e. Half Latina, Half East Asian)? A combo of Aurental+Latina might not be synergistic (or then again, it might be). I'm planning to place my orders, but with all your products, I'm confused as to what I would want to initially order.

Hi Mars,

For your half Latina half East Asian women, I think the combining Latina and Grail of Affection together will work best. I feel mixing Latina and Auraental together, some molecules in Latina could "break" the vibe I designed Auraental to give off and things might get a little weird.

I'm going to send you a PM so we can talk about specific dosages without revealing personal information on the forum.

-John

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
12-14-2014 10:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-15-2014 4:50 AM

My apologies for not grabbing a girl in Starbucks and fucking her on the counter before proceeding to finger bang a chick while queuing up for lunch Paradox. You got some pretty high standards there. Lemme know when the movie chronicling your wild pheromone expeditions is released.

kimosabe elegantly said what I would have said. When you're experienced, you can tell how a pheromone acts from self-effects and the non-verbal cues others give you. People choose their words, most people have zero awareness of their body language and what it's portraying.

This wasn't intended to be THE definitive review, just 1 guys experience. At the moment the description for Latina says "The formula contains a proprietary blend of pheromones specifically designed to attract Latina women" plus a spiel on how great Latina women are and that this will attract them. Now you all know a little more as to what you can expect from it.

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, AV, NA, OD, DP, Nude, SXD9, BWolf, PA, Hyp, Voodoo
Apex Pheromones: Core, Imprint, Dionysus
Pheromone XS: ACE, Exotica, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Xist, Love Boat, SOB, Taboo, Domination, A1
Love Potion: Super, TeddyBB2, Voracious
Alpha Dream: L2K v.1, Glace, Corpo, AM, A1, Neno
Love Scent: NPA, NNPA, NNPA Touch, IMPI Red
Pheromone Treasures: Latina, GoA, Captain, Auraental
Androtics: A314 (Rev.32)
12-15-2014 4:50 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-15-2014 7:50 AM

(12-15-2014 4:50 AM)kenpachi Wrote:  My apologies for not grabbing a girl in Starbucks and fucking her on the counter before proceeding to finger bang a chick while queuing up for lunch Paradox. You got some pretty high standards there. Lemme know when the movie chronicling your wild pheromone expeditions is released.

kimosabe elegantly said what I would have said. When you're experienced, you can tell how a pheromone acts from self-effects and the non-verbal cues others give you. People choose their words, most people have zero awareness of their body language and what it's portraying.

This wasn't intended to be THE definitive review, just 1 guys experience. At the moment the description for Latina says "The formula contains a proprietary blend of pheromones specifically designed to attract Latina women" plus a spiel on how great Latina women are and that this will attract them. Now you all know a little more as to what you can expect from it.

Thanks for the review. You were right about Latina. Rep+
12-15-2014 7:50 AM
AMERICAN DREAM
In Moderation

Rep Post

01-06-2015 8:59 PM

I for one loved the review..I'm currently dating an Hispanic woman..my bottle. should be ariving tomorrow..ill be giving a compete reportYu
01-06-2015 8:59 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-07-2015 12:04 PM

(12-14-2014 10:15 AM)MMM Wrote:  Whoaaaaaa! Glad I said something!

Thanks, K!

lol M I thought you were being sarcastic
01-07-2015 12:04 PM

MMM

Rep Post

01-07-2015 2:09 PM

(01-07-2015 12:04 PM)Vinzanity Wrote:  lol M I thought you were being sarcastic

Nope. Misread it completely. I thought 3 was to GET Hispanic Yum Yum, not TO WEAR IT if you were Hispanic. This is what happens when I get excited! Hunter

I'm gonna feel awfully naked with JUST 1 DROP. But I have a bunch of Mexicans in my gym, so starting tomorrow, I'm gonna do my ONE drop, and see if any eyes catch on fire! IF not, next week, I'm gonna up it to TWO drops. Wizard

To be continued ...

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2015 2:10 PM by MMM.)
01-07-2015 2:09 PM
Ricardori
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-24-2015 11:29 AM

(01-07-2015 2:09 PM)MMM Wrote:  Nope. Misread it completely. I thought 3 was to GET Hispanic Yum Yum, not TO WEAR IT if you were Hispanic. This is what happens when I get excited! Hunter

I'm gonna feel awfully naked with JUST 1 DROP. But I have a bunch of Mexicans in my gym, so starting tomorrow, I'm gonna do my ONE drop, and see if any eyes catch on fire! IF not, next week, I'm gonna up it to TWO drops. Wizard

To be continued ...

Thanks MMM, continue, you got my attention...

Man is a natural leader... Beer

ANDROTICS: A314, IO, IS, AMMO, P83, MX297, IJ, IH, and other mix´s, turn up the heat, mx 353
LOVE SCENT: NPA, ANDROSTADIENONE, SCENT OF EROS
PHEROMONEXS: TABOO, COHESION, FLIRT, XIST, Evolve, bliss, androstadienone, barely legal
PHERAZONE
MAG
Wolf
AV, wolf, overdose, NA, possess, voodoo
LIIK v1 and v2, AM, Glace
Core, Titan
01-24-2015 11:29 AM
Fishdude

Rep Post

01-24-2015 2:37 PM

Good reporting Kenpachi,mi have a tester of Latina so you inspired me to put on two slathers of the enclosed sample swirl stick. 1 drop perhaps.

Do get some self effects, masculine and smooth.
01-24-2015 2:37 PM
AMERICAN DREAM
In Moderation

Rep Post

02-11-2015 6:45 PM

Hell every one... I have been testing Latina + perfect match for over the Corse of two weeks...guys this is a very powerful combo..is literally takes away the need to have any type game what so ever....today I was over to a close friend of mine..she happens to be Latina just as my lady..mined you..we are close family type friendship..after 30mins of being in each others company..she starts to slide over to my side of the couch..to the point were her back is on my chest..im like is this really happening..but the thing is her conversation never seemed to change..then all of a sudden she asked me to come up stairs..guys I have fallen to my weakness..i followed her up the stairs..into her bed room..she's talking the whole time about nonsexual topics..mean while I'm sitting on the bottom of the she excuse herself to what I believe is to freshen up..im sitting there still like a version school boy..she enters back into the room..very calm,relaxed even..she starts to take off her clothing an so did I..very disinherited..we starts out snuggling sort of for a few minutes..them she goes down south..what seems like forever..she told me that's what makes her wet..an gentlemen we all knows what follows..a very steamy happy ending..perfect Latina is what I call this combo..Heat
02-11-2015 6:45 PM

MMM

Rep Post

02-11-2015 8:10 PM

(02-11-2015 6:45 PM)AMERICAN DREAM Wrote:  Hell every one... I have been testing Latina + perfect match for over the Corse of two weeks...guys this is a very powerful combo..is literally takes away the need to have any type game what so ever....today I was over to a close friend of mine..she happens to be Latina just as my lady..mined you..we are close family type friendship..after 30mins of being in each others company..she starts to slide over to my side of the couch..to the point were her back is on my chest..im like is this really happening..but the thing is her conversation never seemed to change..then all of a sudden she asked me to come up stairs..guys I have fallen to my weakness..i followed her up the stairs..into her bed room..she's talking the whole time about nonsexual topics..mean while I'm sitting on the bottom of the she excuse herself to what I believe is to freshen up..im sitting there still like a version school boy..she enters back into the room..very calm,relaxed even..she starts to take off her clothing an so did I..very disinherited..we starts out snuggling sort of for a few minutes..them she goes down south..what seems like forever..she told me that's what makes her wet..an gentlemen we all knows what follows..a very steamy happy ending..perfect Latina is what I call this combo..Heat

May we have the ages of both participants, application points and dosages please? Lone ranger

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2015 8:10 PM by MMM.)
02-11-2015 8:10 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  latina + goa + thu + at nonbeliever 0 1,049 09-03-2015 4:04 PM
Last Post: nonbeliever
Question Latina flacowww 3 1,583 06-29-2015 7:41 AM
Last Post: greengrenade