Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Kimosabe's Pheromone Treasures Quest
bonadzz
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 284
Thanks received:
386 thanks in 145 posts

RE: Kimosabe's Pheromone Treasures Quest
11-27-2014 11:58 PM

Definitely sounds like an OD.

I'm at my parents place right now for Thanksgiving and I will re-check the conversions tomorrow.

But as I've said before, please use your best judgement when it comes to dosing from the sample bottles since you will be applying via tipping the bottle onto your finger and that can vary a lot between tips and between people. Use what you think would be the amount in a spray.

The sprays from a sprayer and the drops from an euro dropper are way more precise and exact dosage is easily calculated.

Sorry for the OD, Kimosabe.

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
11-27-2014 11:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Snoopyace, kimosabe
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1421 thanks in 942 posts

11-28-2014 12:11 AM

No worries mate, it's all part of learning the product. Good

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-28-2014 12:11 AM
Thanks given by doctorlove
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1421 thanks in 942 posts

CPT Test #2 - Coxswain/Chief Of The Boat/Command Master Chief
11-28-2014 5:40 AM

There are 2 important rules I learned during my frequent work-trips to Bangkok back in the day:
  1. Some Many women are created more equal than others; and
  2. Take the first-offered price from a street vendor, slash it by one-third and negotiate from there.

After this morning's suspected massive overdose, the second rule rang true in my head. So I decided to do exactly that.

6 dabs from the sample vial - 1 per side of neck and 2 per inner forearm. No cover scents for mones, just Lynx body spray on my torso. Again, CPT solo, no social.

Arrived late at the cobbler's due to incorrect bus timings on the phone app Angry and found that he was out on his dinner break. This gave me some time to walk around and observe again. Yahoo

Observations

1. Though it was much more crowded than earlier, being a Friday evening, there was none of that wilful cutting into my path nonsense.

2. People were more respectful and gave way when I clearly had "the right of way." And likewise from me to them.

3. Went into the AX store. A salesgirl came over to attend to me, all respectful, smiles and twinkly-eyes. I made some small talk with her about what I was looking for, and also threw in some humor to which she giggled. Didn't buy anything from there but was warmly wished a wonderful day ahead by her as I left.

4. When I got home, my neighbour's door was open and a guy whom I guessed was the contractor was pacing outside talking on his mobile phone. At the doorway stood a woman and an early-teen boy. Guessing they're mother and child but she looked young enough to be the boy's sister. I glanced at them momentarily and noticed that she was staring at me... HARD. I got on with the business of opening my gate, going in and taking off my footwear. Then as I was closing my gate, I noticed that she was still staring hard at me. I smiled as warmly as I could and she returned the smile.

Think we can all agree that this morning was definitely overdose territory. Next time, I'm upping the dose to 8 dabs. Let's see where that goes.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2014 6:44 AM by kimosabe.)
11-28-2014 5:40 AM
Thanks given by bonadzz, KonichiwaChitsu, Snoopyace, Mars82, DssMaster

KonichiwaChitsu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
93 thanks in 38 posts

11-28-2014 2:46 PM

Nice review of captain so far Kimosabe. I agree, definitely sounds like a textbook OD... i'm glad your latter review seemed a lot more positive, because I'm very interested in Captain. Please keep the reviews coming!

I've had an opportunity to test my sample of TFS as well. I've definitely been a lot more conservative with my dosage though. I applied 8 drops on my neck and dispersed it as much as i could, as it is alcohol based and tends to dry rather quickly.

The reason I used this bottle is because it is advertised to make you a comfortable person to talk to, and I was visiting an old childhood friend who is not doing too well. He may have a mental illness, but has not been diagnosed as of yet...bless his heart.

Well, the reason I used it is because although I have seen him within the last few months...it was very hard to engage in conversation with him. This time though, I was going over for a few hours to catch up with his parents, and him so I wanted to talk to him and not have it be awkward.

So, I applied the 8 drops from my sample bottle. I get to the house, his parents greet me with a warm welcome. This wasn't unusual because they absolutely love and adore me Smile However, when I saw my friend he was still very shy. I had begun to think that I didn't apply enough of my sample, or that it was just one of those situations that can't be fixed. However, he asked to show me something a few minutes later, and then took me to his room. What REALLY surprised me was that as soon as I got in close proximity to him it was like we were never separated in the first place. I was in absolute awe. We talked about random shit for about 2 hours and were cracking jokes. As soon as i got to his room, there was not a single awkward moment. It was so weird. (Ironic I know). This was the first time I had a chance to actually sit down with him and just talk rather than just engage in small talk as I passed his house so I'm still not entirely clear if it was just the setting that did the work...or if the pheromones had a lot to do with it. I suspect it was a little bit of both, but more testing definitely needs to be done.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2014 2:48 PM by KonichiwaChitsu.)
11-28-2014 2:46 PM
Thanks given by kimosabe, bonadzz, Mars82, meme371, DssMaster
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1421 thanks in 942 posts

11-28-2014 3:09 PM

Thanks for the review KonichiwaChitsu, agreed that more testing needs to be done. From our experiences, it may be that 8 - 10 drops from the sample vial may be where it's at for alcohol mones. Great testing! Good

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-28-2014 3:09 PM
bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks Given: 284
Thanks received:
386 thanks in 145 posts

11-28-2014 3:44 PM

Thanks KonichiwaChitsu,

I spent some time today trying to re-dose the samples for alcohol and it still varys quite a bit between trials to put a solid number to the dosage.

I suggest you guys stick with what is working in the 8-12 drops rage for now.

But I have some good news coming for you guys which will solve the dose variable for the alcohols. I've sourced some new sample SPRAY bottles! I should get them in a few days and I'll announce the dosages as soon as I get them in and test them.

-John

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2014 3:44 PM by bonadzz.)
11-28-2014 3:44 PM
Thanks given by kimosabe, Snoopyace, meme371, SeekingSuccess
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1421 thanks in 942 posts

11-28-2014 3:46 PM

YahooYahooYahoo

Looking forward to it!

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-28-2014 3:46 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1421 thanks in 942 posts

Kimosabe Digs Desi Episode #1 - The Wedding
11-28-2014 11:46 PM

So we went for my neighbour's daughter's wedding today. Per the feeler 2 days ago, today's dose was:

3 drops DSI (sides of neck, inner forearms) + 6" S.O.E to each outer forearm

Observations

1. There was definitely more deference toward me. Males treated me with lots of respect. I was also invited to the stage to sit with a group of guys, an honour reserved only for family members, immediate relatives and the closest family friends. Was chatting and joking with said group of guys prior to being invited up to the stage, and I was the centre of the conversation.

2. Wherever I walked, all eyes were on me as though I was some sort of celebrity.

3. Lots of shy glances from 5 pretty females (HB7s and above.) 2 of them showed approach invitations that I saw, and one in particular was eyeballing me hard when she thought I wasn't looking (I was, peripheral vision.) However, I wasn't able to capitalize due to the fact that they were all on stage with the bride and groom and with 3 other girls. And where I was sitting on stage with the group of guys was away from them.

After the nuptials were tied, I tried to capitalize but there was quite a bit of a chaotic situation where too many people crowded around to congratulate the newlyweds and the girls were in the midst of the melee. I'd hoped that the wedding would be more lively, with dancing etc, but it wasn't, or I could have easily approached on the dancefloor.

There was also chaos at the buffet area, and once I'd eaten and got my strength back (early breakfast, lost energy by lunch), I went looking for said girl who was eyeballing me hard. Decided to cold-approach her no matter what. Alas, couldn't find her. And she was easily the best looking gal there. Damn.

John knows his Desi well, and it shows in DSI. I've never received this much respect before from both young and old.

Good

Keeping this report short and sweet. I know I tend to ramble, so trying to avoid that now.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-28-2014 11:46 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz, RussianWolf, stefdude, MMM, DssMaster
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1099
Thanks received:
606 thanks in 385 posts

11-29-2014 9:48 AM

Very good report!

You know, yesterday I noticed a lot of respect from THU. Like someone I have worked with for a while never apologizes to me or gets out of my way. He became a little softer. Hmm...interesting.
11-29-2014 9:48 AM
Thanks given by MMM, kimosabe
stefdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 541
Thanks received:
520 thanks in 306 posts

11-29-2014 10:01 AM

I still can't get used to the new acronyms except for a few.Three letters suggest that the product's name is 3 words while for the most 2 letter product we give 2 letters (AV, AM, NA etc).Maybe this is easier:

Men's Pheromones
Alpha Treasures: AT
Aura of Amity: AOA
Grail of Affection: GOA
Auraental: Auraental
Captain: Captain
Dunamis Duo: DD
Escape the Friend Zone: EFZ
Latina: Latina
The Hookup: THU (credit to SeekingSuccess for this one)
Treasureful Shine: TS
Zero to 69: Z69
Desi: Desi

Women's Pheromones
Aura of Amity: AOA
Captain for Her: Captain
Eileah: Eileah
Treasureful Shine: TS

I hope you aren't used to it already and complicate things more.What do you think?
11-29-2014 10:01 AM
Thanks given by bonadzz, Snoopyace, kimosabe, DssMaster

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 45 9,650 04-10-2016 7:11 PM
Last Post: NikkiReloaded