Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Kimosabe's Pheromone Treasures Quest
SeekingSuccess

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1099
Thanks received:
606 thanks in 385 posts

RE: Kimosabe's Pheromone Treasures Quest
11-26-2014 8:36 PM

You came up with those measurements that fast, and replied back that fast... Shok
11-26-2014 8:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks Given: 284
Thanks received:
386 thanks in 145 posts

11-26-2014 8:41 PM

The sprayer volume and the euro dropper volumes I know like the back of my hand and is what the dosages on the site are based off of. So I only had to measure the tips of the sample vials and what it yielded to do the calculations :].

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
11-26-2014 8:41 PM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1421 thanks in 942 posts

Kimosabe Digs Desi Feeler #1 - Spiritually Sanctified
11-26-2014 10:17 PM

There I was lying in bed last night thinking how to commence testing. Since this Saturday's event is prime for DSI, I decided to start with DSI in a more everyday kind of environment, passively testing to see what sort of effects it has on me and others.

Where?
In a Hindu temple...
...on unsuspecting nubile devotees.

drool

Now before you start screaming blasphemy & desecration, I promise you I'm not evil. Angel

I'm just the "D" that comes before... TwistedBlum

The Dosage
Anyway, John's recommendation is for South Asians to sport 2 drops of DSI, and I intended to go with this dosage for today's testing.

Using John's advice above, I put my finger on the side of the Eurodropper and slowly tipped the bottle until my fingertip was wet.

That went on my adam's apple. One drop, I guessed. But I wasn't sure.

So I tipped the bottle almost upside-down over my forearm. Just like John predicted, one drop landed on my inner forearm, followed by a stray drop just as I was righting the bottle. This is very much A314-esque in delivery, just a wee bit thinner. Me likey! Good

Used my finger to scoop up as much of the stray drop as possible and applied it to the sides of my adam's apple. Then spread the remaining drop and residue to both my inner forearms.

So, 3 drops in total for today's feeler.

The Smell & Self-Effects Test
The mistake I made was to spray ADG near both app points before applying DSI. So I couldn't smell anything significant over ADG itself.

I had a little bit of residue on my finger and applied that to under my nostrils. After awhile, I smelled my finger, and DSI smells... natural, for want of a better word. It doesn't hit in-your-face unlike some other mone products, and overall feels really fluid.

And because I didn't smell anything over ADG, I am going to say that Cold Water works really well as a complimentary cover scent to ADG.

Edit: Because I couldn't smell anything significant, I asked my mom to take a whiff of the open bottle. She too did not smell anything that she could complain about, but she seemed pleased.... hmmm...

Despite that, the selfies kicked in pretty quick and I felt myself standing more upright, and with chest out. I feel.... more attractive. I can't explain it, I just do.

After the selfies kicked in, on went 6" S.O.E on each outer forearm. 10 mins later, I headed out.

I took a bus to the temple. In the bus, I sat down and aimed the A/C blower directly at my face to cool off. Just 10 seconds later, a mild headache hit. Very reminiscent of a none-induced headache but nowhere near the levels of an N.P.A or a DP type of none-headache. However, 2-3 mins after getting off the bus, the headache went away.

Observations
1. Am more social. Even kicked up a conversation in the elevator with a construction worker doing renovation next door to me.

2. Greeted my neighbours more warmly when I met them downstairs.

3. Noticed IOIs from 3 young women at the temple. One in particular, who was circling the inner sanctum, kept glancing at me on each lap before shyly looking away. After I'd finished my thing, I went and sat in an area where she could get a good eyeful of me as she lapped the inner sanctum, and she did just that. The other two just peeked glances as they too passed by me.

4. The Indian man standing in front of me in line in front of the inner sanctum moved forward a little and kept a polite distance from me. Later, I noticed a line of 3 ladies form behind me in close proximity. Interesting...

5. As I was standing observing prayers in front of the inner sanctum, I momentarily became transfixed in meditation. When I partially came to, I sensed in my peripheral vision more people, women in particular, walk much MUCH closer to me as they circled the inner sanctum. Dunno if that included the one girl from Pt. #3 though. More interesting....

6. While still observing prayers, a heavily-tattooed gangsterish looking Chinese guy was looking for a place to squeeze in to see into the inner sanctum. Usually, these boorish types would just squeeze in anywhere, not giving a damn about others. This guy could have easily squeezed in in front of me, where there was ample space, but he chose not to and kept his distance. Maybe an overdose-reaction to 3 drops DSI?

Final Thoughts
I think John's onto something here. Perhaps 3 drops might be a bit much for passive testing. I'll test this combo more actively this Saturday.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2014 10:43 PM by kimosabe.)
11-26-2014 10:17 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz, meme371, Snoopyace, DssMaster
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1804
Thanks received:
1542 thanks in 793 posts

11-26-2014 10:47 PM

Would you say that the Cold Water scent is similar to Davidoff's Cool Water EDT?

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS*, VibeXS*, AscendXS oil*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-26-2014 10:47 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1421 thanks in 942 posts

11-26-2014 10:53 PM

Never tried Davidoff's Cool Water EDT, so I don't know. It's barely imperceptible, but feels fresh, if that makes any sense... Wacko2

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-26-2014 10:53 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1421 thanks in 942 posts

Full Dose to Sample Drops Conversion Ratios
11-27-2014 3:12 AM

(11-26-2014 10:05 AM)bonadzz Wrote:  ...
For the dosage on the sample bottles, this is what the break down is:

1 full size spray = 3 full size drops.
1 sample drop = 2 full sized drops.
(11-26-2014 2:15 PM)bonadzz Wrote:  ...
1 spray = 0.15 ml
1 drop from a euro dropper = 0.05 ml
1 drop from a sample bottle = 0.10 ml
(11-26-2014 8:31 PM)bonadzz Wrote:  Ok so for alcohol.
so for 1 spray = 1800/200 = 9 vial drops via the tip of the finger.

John, having re-read the above, I just need to clarify I'm on the right track. Converting from FULL doses (either spray or drop) to sample drops, the ratios are:

Oils
2 FULL drops : 1 SAMPLE drop
(applicable to - ATR, ARL, DSI, DDO(oil), GOA, LAT)

Alcohol
1 FULL spray : 9 SAMPLE drops
(applicable to - AOA, CPT, EFZ, THU, TFS, Z69, CPH, ELH)
2 FULL drops : 1 SAMPLE drop
(applicable to - DDO(alc))

Correct?

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2014 3:31 AM by kimosabe.)
11-27-2014 3:12 AM
moe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1430
Thanks received:
731 thanks in 482 posts

11-27-2014 4:56 AM

Thanks Kimo and John.

I am not getting that
Quote:2 FULL drops : 1 SAMPLE drop

That would mean that sample vials deliver a bigger size drop than a normal bottle ? confused

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

"We are what we think, all that we are arises with our thoughts, with our thoughts we make the world." – Gautama Buddha

11-27-2014 4:56 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1421 thanks in 942 posts

11-27-2014 5:02 AM

Yep moe, you got it. Good

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-27-2014 5:02 AM
Thanks given by moe
bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks Given: 284
Thanks received:
386 thanks in 145 posts

11-27-2014 11:32 AM

Kimosabe,

Thanks you are correct Smile.

Moe, yes the sample drop comes out about twice the size as a normal drop from what I have found.

But I would like to note that it is still a sample bottle and is not as precise as a drop for the euro dropper, so I encourage you use your best judgement as to how much you personally get in 1 drop from the sample bottle.

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2014 11:34 AM by bonadzz.)
11-27-2014 11:32 AM
Thanks given by moe, kimosabe

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1421 thanks in 942 posts

Captain of a Ghost Ship
11-27-2014 11:25 PM

Had to get my shoes re-soled and shined at a cobbler's in a shopping mall near home. So I decided to try CPT out today, solo. No social.

Pheromone Treasures website recommends 3 sprays for South Asians.

The ratio of conversion from FULL spray to SAMPLE drops is 1:9.

That translates to.... 27 DROPS from the sample vial!!! After the first few drops went on, thinking this might be too much, I decided to do around 18 instead.

Attempted to "catch" a drop like with DSI. However, since this was alcohol, not only did my finger get wet but a large drop fell on my tabletop.

Le sigh.... Hang1

Applied the wet fingertip "drop" to my neck. Then scooped up whatever I could from the tabletop "drop" and applied it to the sides of my neck.

For the remaining 16 "drops", I decided to do an N.P.A-esque dab instead. Finger over mouth of vial, overturn-and-right vial in quick succession, apply to both inner forearms.

Then I tried to close the bottle. Somehow, the bottle got away from me and fell on my table, delivering a small sliver of CPT to my tabletop. Quickly righted it, sighed in relief that there was still a lot of product in the vial, and carefully capped it tight.

Call me Kimo-"Butter Fingers"-sabe.Hang1Hang1

So.... 1 large wet spot on fingertip + 1 large tabletop drop + 16 dabs + 1 tabletop sliver of CPT applied on neck, sides of neck and inner forearms. All applied over a dried-down cover of ADG.

Observations

1. When I stood up after applying CPT, I felt a giant headrush.... throughout my whole body. My legs were going soft. It was reminiscent of the onset of hypoglycemia. Thinking it was indeed the latter, I went and chugged some Coke (sugar, not HFCS) and wolfed down a couple of wafers. However, the body-rush didn't go away until 10 mins later after I'd left home and started walking outside, VERY MUCH UNLIKE what happens with hypoglycemia. It left me with a mild headache which is still there now.

2. At the cobbler's, I felt as if he was more interested to get rid of me, instead of wanting to smartly secure my business. Hobson's choice, suck it up. It was a quick in-and-out, since I was the only customer there. I'll see him again this evening.

3. I walked around various department stores looking for short-sleeved shirts, and in EVERY store, people wilfully cut me off as if I wasn't there. From older folks to younger people to young'uns. It didn't matter. 'We are going to get in your way and there is nothing you can do about it' seemed to be the subconscious message. Not a single person acknowledged me.

4. While waiting for a bus after the trip, I felt my jaws clenching up and unconsciously started grinding my teeth. I also started to get super pissed off, compounded by the lateness of my bus.

5. Ended up taking a cab home. The cabbie was erratic in his driving and after I paid my fare and thanked him, he did not reply in kind.

I felt MASSIVELY ghosted and IMMENSELY beta. It didn't matter that I was walking tall with chest out and a purposeful stride.

John, could we get a re-check on the conversion numbers please? I felt like today's app was a HUGE overdose.

Edit: just scrubbed down with peroxide, witch hazel and anti-bacterial soap. Feeling better now.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2014 11:37 PM by kimosabe.)
11-27-2014 11:25 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 45 9,651 04-10-2016 7:11 PM
Last Post: NikkiReloaded