Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Kimosabe's Pheromone Treasures Quest
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1421 thanks in 942 posts

RE: Kimosabe's Pheromone Treasures Quest
11-26-2014 5:21 PM

Thanks John for the heads-up, and thanks for adding the 2nd mail option for overseas buyers! Yahoo

Would you advise doing the same "dabbing" method for DSI as well, as opposed to upturning the bottle and letting drops drip out from the Eurodropper?

No worries about the leaks mate, good to catch them now as teething problems rather than later. That's what reviews and testing are all about eh? Friends

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-26-2014 5:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 541
Thanks received:
520 thanks in 306 posts

11-26-2014 5:44 PM

(11-26-2014 5:21 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Thanks John for the heads-up, and thanks for adding the 2nd mail option for overseas buyers! Yahoo

Would you advise doing the same "dabbing" method for DSI as well, as opposed to upturning the bottle and letting drops drip out from the Eurodropper?

No worries about the leaks mate, good to catch them now as teething problems rather than later. That's what reviews and testing are all about eh? Friends

I think the dabbing volume measurements are for the sample bottles.
11-26-2014 5:44 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1421 thanks in 942 posts

11-26-2014 5:57 PM

Yes, I'm asking also about DSI because the liquid in the bottle seems quite "flow-ey" when the bottle is lightly shaken and eyeballed.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-26-2014 5:57 PM

bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks Given: 284
Thanks received:
386 thanks in 145 posts

11-26-2014 6:15 PM

Hi guys,

I suggest you count the drops by turning the bottle over on the side, letting a drop "creep" out and grab it with your finger before it falls out. I've found that to be the most controllable way of getting consistent drop sizes. If you flip it upside down and let it drip, an extra drop might fall out that you didn't want.

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
11-26-2014 6:15 PM
Thanks given by kimosabe, Snoopyace, shakes, DssMaster
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1421 thanks in 942 posts

One Pre-thought Before Testing Begins...
11-26-2014 6:28 PM

An accepted and well-regarded rule in the world of mones is to test each product standalone first before running combos.

In fact, I've given this very advice a few times before on this forum.

However, after carefully and prolongedly mulling over my pheromonal experiences, and looking back on my most recent observation, and also to hits from my fledgling days, something stands crystal clear:

Kimosabe MUST wear a pure social, no matter what. Otherwise, on first impression, he comes off as too aloof, intimidating and unapproachable.

With this in mind, I am going to break rank with the accepted rule of testing, and test each product (except AOA) comboed with S.O.E.

The reasons for this are:
  1. S.O.E is a devil that I know intimately;
  2. I've worn S.O.E standalone as well as in combo with other mones and am very familiar with how it operates;
  3. testing S.O.E in combo with Pheromone Treasures' products sets the stage for another test that I have stated in my OP: "The Pillow-fights of the Socialites";
  4. I will be able to more effectively show a direct comparison of X+S.O.E vs. X+AOA as well as S.O.E vs. AOA standalone.

If it turns out that the above rationale is incorrect, and that I should not have started with combos from the get go, testing will show this up. Should that happen, I will state that for all to see on the forum. We will learn from my mistake, a point of reference will be set up to show to newbies, and the fallback position of standalone testing will re-adopted.

For all combos, I shall wear 12" of S.O.E, split 6" on each outer forearm. I've discovered this to be an ideal dose for my current body chemistry that allows me to be sufficiently social without turning into a chatterbox-cum-nol-induced-yawn-machine.

The other exception I will make is for CPT. I will test CPT both standalone and with S.O.E (and likewise with AOA.) Since my intention is to use CPT primarily in a work-environment, it is essential to know how "bossy" I come across when wearing CPT standalone, so that appropriate calibration can be effected if need be. I may decide to start with a lesser dose of S.O.E when combo-ing, more on that when the time comes.

I understand this decision will make some members unhappy as they may feel they're not getting a full picture of how each product performs on its own. However, it is a necessary compromise to make in order to accommodate how I come across to others when first meeting. Otherwise, I feel that running tests would mostly be an exercise in futility.

Think of it this way, if you are already a naturally social person, then your experiences with a product standalone should parallel or exceed my observations of said product comboed with a social.

If you are a lone-wolf or towering, intimidating-looking type of character, you can use my experiences more or less directly applied to yourself to determine which products to buy, adding in more socials if need be.

And if you lie somewhere in between these 2 extremes, you can calibrate for yourself accordingly as to how much (if any) of a social you would need to combo with your other mone products.

Standard compatibility-with-body-chemistry clause applies.

That said, LET THE TESTING BEGIN! touche

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-26-2014 6:28 PM
Thanks given by whisper
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 149
Thanks received:
68 thanks in 51 posts

11-26-2014 6:30 PM

Personally, I don't trust Euro droppers or similar...dabs come on diferent volume and also it can come out many in just an instant.

Better to use a pasteur pipette and control the dabs. You can get a microcentrifuge tube, and from there get dabs... just an idea Smile

One year using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Chikara,NPA(mixed with after shave)
A314 oil,TUTH
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
Cologne:Armani Code
My Journal
11-26-2014 6:30 PM
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 82
Thanks received:
100 thanks in 66 posts

11-26-2014 7:36 PM

(11-26-2014 2:15 PM)bonadzz Wrote:  Hi stef,

You are correct.

Maybe if I put it in terms of actual volume it will make more sense for everyone.

1 spray = 0.15 ml
1 drop from a euro dropper = 0.05 ml
1 drop from a sample bottle = 0.10 ml

The spray has the most volume. The drop you get from the sample bottle is actually larger than the drop you get from a euro dropper from a product.

I dont see how those numbers equal one another.. I just tried to do 3 sprays of escape the friendzone from a sample bottle. 4 turn overs of the sample vial?????
11-26-2014 7:36 PM

bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks received:
386 thanks in 145 posts

11-26-2014 8:00 PM

Hi Stld82,

I should have made it more clear that I was referring to oils in the sample vials when compared to the alcohol sprays. You'll get a significantly larger "bubble" on your finger when you tip the vial over when its filled with oil than when it is filled with alcohol (which will leave just a small layer on your finger compared to the "bubble" with an oil). Give me a few minutes, I'll do some measurements to find out exactly how many tips of the vial = 1 spray when the vial is alcohol.

Sorry for the confusion.

11-26-2014 8:00 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1099
Thanks received:
606 thanks in 385 posts

11-26-2014 8:15 PM

Great thing you have going here Kimosabe, in my opinion. Your posts are always well written, easy to understand and typically comical!

I am also wondering the same thing about the alcohol vials and there drop rate.

I can note that, so far, the customer service from this company is outstanding and I will be a new customer of such products.
11-26-2014 8:15 PM
Thanks given by kimosabe, bonadzz, doctorlove
bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks received:
386 thanks in 145 posts

11-26-2014 8:31 PM

Ok so for alcohol.

In a 30ml spray bottle, there are about 200 sprays.

With 1 ml of alcohol in a sample bottle, I measured 60 drops (via tipping the vial over on your finger).

so multiplying 60*30 = 1800 (vial drops) per 30 ml bottle.

so for 1 spray = 1800/200 = 9 vial drops via the tip of the finger.

So I apologize for the confusion, When I made the dosages for the sample vials via alcohol I made the mistake thinking they would yield the same volume as the oils.

I hope I cleared this up for everyone and apologize for the confusion with the samples.

-John

11-26-2014 8:31 PM
Thanks given by shakes, kimosabe, NuTrix

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 45 9,649 04-10-2016 7:11 PM
Last Post: NikkiReloaded