Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
JV Kohl's new product...
bonadzz
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 294
Thanks received:
468 thanks in 157 posts

RE: JV Kohl's new product...
01-18-2011 6:33 PM

Ok so i had a job interview today and i was skeptical about putting pheromones on in general, but i decided to throw on my normal 3 sprays of TME so i would be able to loosen up a bit and be talkative. So I'll jsut say with the interview... it was AWESOME!! I had some really good self effects with it and whenever they asked a question i gave long response with out seeming like im rambling on but sounding smarter and I've done stuff like this before with interview but i definitely felt TME giving me something a little more out of it.

I really like TME and i was skeptical at first since it was only a -nol and -Androsterone product just like Scent of Eros but the more i use TME the more i like it and the more im discovering some cool hits it gives.

all in all, I DO like it better than Scent of Eros overall, but like i said before i'll stick to Scent of Eros because of the cost. I highly suggest this product to anyone who's looking for a nice quality product and is willing to drop a few extra bucks to get it. thanks again, James.

-John

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
01-18-2011 6:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jvkohl
Expert

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
493 thanks in 201 posts

01-18-2011 7:26 PM

You're experiencing results similar to those I had with some women in the wild; 20 y/olds and a great looking 50-ish.

TME is not only androstenol and androsterone, however. Some colleagues from Prague came out with a poster presentation on the affects of fragrance added to male axillary odor, and showed that the combination was more effective that the axillary odor alone. Wish they would publish, but I've been unable to persuade them to do so.

Their results help to explain why we got better results with the addition of the sandalwood masking odor, than we did without the masking odor. It's a lot like adding more androstenol -- and the possibility of future collaboration remains.

That bring up that fact that I was against repeating the study with the masking odor. I may have mentioned before that Linda asked me what I would use if I was going to do it, I told her sandalwood, and she did it with no further funding from me. And, actually, it was Johan Lundstrom who suggested to me to use sandalwood.

I like to encourage that sort of thing, as it makes the results more believable for other researchers when I'm not directly involved. I mean, it was great to take Johan's suggestion, give it to Linda and have her go with it. Especially after Johan and one of his group gave Linda a bit of a hard time while she was presenting our results. (I saw it coming because I've done the same thing; to find out how much the student actually knows, or if she's just presenting what her professor told her to present). Johan ended up using our study design with androstadienone, which is a very friendly thing to do -- even though I did step into the discussion.

When I get to the point where I'm actually marketing TME, I think our results --and Johan's (with Martha McClintock and others) will go a long way towards getting others to study its active ingredients, and attempt replication of our findings--as some colleagues in Vienna are about to do.

I'm tempted to wait and see what they find, but also would like to get the product out there, since I think that reports like yours are important because most people aren't interested in the research.

Thanks,

James V. Kohl
pheromones.com
01-18-2011 7:26 PM
jvkohl
Expert

Thanks received:
493 thanks in 201 posts

05-18-2011 9:12 AM

Just finished a submission to Frontiers in Neuroendocrinology and returned from a trip to Knox College where I was an external examiner on an honors thesis about hormones and olfaction.

I've received more of The Mind's Eyes product, and will sell and ship within the USA for $40 per bottle deposited to my Paypal account: [email protected]

This will be a limited time offer with notification here when either the price increases or I turn the product over to someone else for sales and distribution.

James V. Kohl
05-18-2011 9:12 AM

Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1232
Thanks received:
938 thanks in 259 posts

05-18-2011 11:52 AM

OWW no international orders? :ireful3:

Looking forward to your official product launch!
05-18-2011 11:52 AM
jvkohl
Expert

Thanks received:
493 thanks in 201 posts

05-18-2011 1:55 PM

Sorry, no. I'm not much into marketing and need to keep it simple due to time constraints.

James

(05-18-2011 11:52 AM)Deja Vu Wrote:  OWW no international orders? :ireful3:

05-18-2011 1:55 PM
idle
Vendor

Thanks Given: 145
Thanks received:
183 thanks in 86 posts

05-25-2011 2:53 PM

(05-18-2011 11:52 AM)Deja Vu Wrote:  OWW no international orders? :ireful3:

+1 ;)

(05-18-2011 1:55 PM)jvkohl Wrote:  Sorry, no. I'm not much into marketing and need to keep it simple due to time constraints.

James

Rolleyes
James waiting for a new product from you is like waiting to get laid for the first time. Big Grin
(irritating / keeping you in suspense / enjoyable and full of surprises Smile)

Putting the XS back into lifeā„¢
05-25-2011 2:53 PM
jvkohl
Expert

Thanks received:
493 thanks in 201 posts

05-25-2011 3:07 PM

Interesting analogy. Most marketers would simply tell you that you probably couldn't get laid without the product, and inflate their price to cover any extra shipping costs.

Thanks for your patience.

James V. Kohl

(05-25-2011 2:53 PM)idle Wrote:  James waiting for a new product from you is like waiting to get laid for the first time. Big Grin
(irritating / keeping you in suspense / enjoyable and full of surprises Smile)
05-25-2011 3:07 PM

Doggy Style
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 2 posts

05-25-2011 3:33 PM

(05-25-2011 3:07 PM)jvkohl Wrote:  Interesting analogy. Most marketers would simply tell you that you probably couldn't get laid without the product, and inflate their price to cover any extra shipping costs.

Thanks for your patience.

James V. Kohl

Lol... So true.
05-25-2011 3:33 PM

Share This Thread