Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
JV Kohl's new product...
jvkohl
Expert

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
493 thanks in 201 posts

RE: JV Kohl's new product...
12-09-2010 10:10 PM

The new product was designed to be consistent with what I detailed in my latest journal article / book chapter. What I need to do is figure out how to work with paypal and get a few bottles of The Mind's Eyes product distributed. But for now I'm busy keeping up with Richard L. Doty's promotional efforts with regard to his latest book. He's getting lots of coverage on "The Great Pheromone Myth" and it's disappointing to me to see other researchers side with his skewed perspective.

James V. Kohl

(12-09-2010 4:10 AM)bonadzz Wrote:  I as well would love to try your new product! I'm a huge fan of Scent of Eros !

also found this when i was looking for The Mind's Eyes online.
Big Grin

12-09-2010 10:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SeriousSmile

JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 252
Thanks received:
415 thanks in 207 posts

12-11-2010 8:07 AM

I have a Paypal account, so I may be able to help you set one up for yourself.

You'll need a bank account that gives you online access. You enter your name, address, email, and banking details into the Paypal website. Then Paypal will make two very small deposits to the account. You then report back to Paypal the amount of the two small deposits, eg 13 cents and 27 cents. This is how Paypal verifies that you own the bank account.

After that, people just Paypal money to your email address. With a "Verified" bank account you can have all of your Paypal funds deposited into that bank account. You can also spend the money directly from your Paypal account. That is, you can use the funds in your Paypal account to buy from merchants who accept Paypal without those funds first going through your bank account.

Very simple.

If you are having a technical, website type problem with Paypal, I doubt I could help you with that. Maybe someone else on here could.

What exactly is the your problem with Paypal?
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2010 8:08 AM by JAYCEE.)
12-11-2010 8:07 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1832
Thanks received:
4795 thanks in 1978 posts

12-11-2010 9:46 AM

Actually after setting up the initial paypal account, you'll want to sign up for a premier account, then with Website Payments Standard or Pro.

The difference between them is that with Website Payments Standard buyers will click a payment button your your website, then be redirtected to paypal to complete the payment process. With the pro edition, payments can be completed without leaving your website, but you would need a shopping cart thart integrates with paypal, or have the programming encoded into your site. There's also a $30.00 monthly fee for the Pro edition, where there's not with the Standard.

For your purposes, I think the Website Payments Standard would be fine, as you are not really looking to be a retailer and most people familiar with pheromones also know your background.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
12-11-2010 9:46 AM
Doggy Style
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 2 posts

12-13-2010 9:56 PM

I am soooooo looking forward to this. :dance3:
12-13-2010 9:56 PM
Doggy Style
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 2 posts

12-21-2010 1:20 AM

So, what kind of bribe would it take to get one's hands on the Mind's Eye product? ;-)
12-21-2010 1:20 AM

jvkohl
Expert

Thanks received:
493 thanks in 201 posts

12-21-2010 7:09 AM

I may not have a problem with Paypal, other than not having used it to receive money. I've had the account for a few years, but was never interested in selling anything, until now. Thank you for reminding me how simple this is supposed to be. I'm going to do a few test runs to make sure I can't screw it up.

James V. Kohl

(12-11-2010 8:07 AM)JAYCEE Wrote:  I have a Paypal account, so I may be able to help you set one up for yourself.

You'll need a bank account that gives you online access. You enter your name, address, email, and banking details into the Paypal website. Then Paypal will make two very small deposits to the account. You then report back to Paypal the amount of the two small deposits, eg 13 cents and 27 cents. This is how Paypal verifies that you own the bank account.

After that, people just Paypal money to your email address. With a "Verified" bank account you can have all of your Paypal funds deposited into that bank account. You can also spend the money directly from your Paypal account. That is, you can use the funds in your Paypal account to buy from merchants who accept Paypal without those funds first going through your bank account.

Very simple.

If you are having a technical, website type problem with Paypal, I doubt I could help you with that. Maybe someone else on here could.

What exactly is the your problem with Paypal?
12-21-2010 7:09 AM
Doggy Style
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 2 posts

12-21-2010 9:34 AM

Woo-hoo! Let's hear it for Paypal, lol.
By the way, is this product not going to be marketed through the same channels as Scent of Eros? Or just not yet?

And are you telling what's in it, or is that Top Secret?
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2010 9:35 AM by Doggy Style.)
12-21-2010 9:34 AM
jvkohl
Expert

Thanks received:
493 thanks in 201 posts

12-21-2010 10:40 AM

I'm going to try to keep it separate from the marketing of Scent of Eros.
I've indicated what it contains in posts to research groups I subscribe to, and will include a copy of our poster presentation that provides all the details of the experiment with the results with each product order. I will let Forum members know when I'm ready to begin taking orders. Secrets are for marketers who can't support their product claims, not for the researchers who can.

James V. Kohl

(12-21-2010 9:34 AM)Doggy Style Wrote:  Woo-hoo! Let's hear it for Paypal, lol.
By the way, is this product not going to be marketed through the same channels as Scent of Eros? Or just not yet?

And are you telling what's in it, or is that Top Secret?
12-21-2010 10:40 AM
Coolkat
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

12-31-2010 12:19 AM

(12-21-2010 10:40 AM)jvkohl Wrote:  I'm going to try to keep it separate from the marketing of Scent of Eros.
I've indicated what it contains in posts to research groups I subscribe to, and will include a copy of our poster presentation that provides all the details of the experiment with the results with each product order. I will let Forum members know when I'm ready to begin taking orders. Secrets are for marketers who can't support their product claims, not for the researchers who can.

James V. Kohl

Is it out yet? Confused
12-31-2010 12:19 AM

bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks Given: 294
Thanks received:
468 thanks in 157 posts

12-31-2010 1:47 PM

Thank you James for sending me a bottle of The Mind's Eyes!! I just got it today in the mail and i cannot wait to try it out. Also, I read over the whole procedure and study you sent with the product and I see you say its an androstenol and androsterone product and I now have to ask, Is the pheromone mixture any different from Scent of Eros ? or is it just the fragrence? or are there some other goodies in there? lol.

thanks

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
12-31-2010 1:47 PM

Share This Thread