Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
JV Kohl's new product...
Doggy Style
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 2 posts

RE: JV Kohl's new product...
12-31-2010 2:08 PM

Yes, I was wondering the same thing myself about the actual pheromone content.

Although, I wouldn't complain if it's the same mix of pheromones. Scent of Eros is a great product, and it's nice to have it (1) in a spray form (it's easier FOR ME at least to dose in sprays rather than inches), and (2) in a sandalwood scent (I sprayed some of this on before I went to sleep last night just because I really dig the scent.)

The study just said it was a mix of -nol and -Androsterone, but didn't say what the ratios were (e.g. 4:1, as in Scent of Eros ). I have 100 questions, which I'll try to post in the next week or so, but especially wanted to ask about what all we know about *ratios* of pheromones. I read about a study of elephant pheromones that found that younger male elephants produced more of pheromone X than pheromone Y, and as they get older they start producing more of an equal amount of the two, and that female elephants selected males who had close to the equal amount, indicating that it's actually the *ratio* of pheromones that matters. Any info on that in humans?
12-31-2010 2:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jvkohl
Expert

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
493 thanks in 201 posts

12-31-2010 3:28 PM

The sandalwood fragrance and spray bottle are the only significant differences. You may notice that you need not apply as much of the spray product. One short spray on each forearm and one on each shoulder will do it, even if it's over clothing. If you want more of an effect in a social situation where you are likely to warm up, one short spray on the neck may help, but go easy with the amount you apply, until you've seen how effective it is in small amounts.

I will post to this Forum when I have additional bottles available for purchase. It will be several more weeks during which we should be hearing reports from the three or four people who I offered the opportunity to purchase in advance. No beta testing is required because we have the results of a study of college women (3 studies actually), that show the formula works, just as you all know it does in the Scent of Eros product.

James V. Kohl

(12-31-2010 1:47 PM)bonadzz Wrote:  Thank you James for sending me a bottle of The Mind's Eyes!! I just got it today in the mail and i cannot wait to try it out. Also, I read over the whole procedure and study you sent with the product and I see you say its an androstenol and androsterone product and I now have to ask, Is the pheromone mixture any different from Scent of Eros ? or is it just the fragrence? or are there some other goodies in there? lol.

thanks
12-31-2010 3:28 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile
jvkohl
Expert

Thanks received:
493 thanks in 201 posts

12-31-2010 3:47 PM

The information available from human studies parallels the animal studies. Since others will attempt to steal the formula and market their products based on our research, I'm not going to post the information to the group, which only makes it easier for the marketers to steal. I've written a book and several research journal articles that help to detail the scientific basis of the formulation (and also allow me to level plagiarism charges against unscrupulous marketers). In this regard, I hope someone will try to find information about androsterone as a likely human pheromone that did not originate with me, in 1995 -- or anytime before 2001 when my Scent of Eros for men product first became available.

Research and publication is too much work to simply hand over the information to the market thieves. The number of products that now supposedly contain androsterone is proof of how much theft of intellectual property is going on with the marketers of competing products.

While I will be happy to answer any questions that I can answer without "giving away the farm," I can also say that anyone who's willing to learn about the science of human pheromones will now begin to understand how much money has been wasted on products with no substantiated claims. And those who don't care about the science, will learn from the experience of others using my products how much difference the science makes.

James V. Kohl

(12-31-2010 2:08 PM)Doggy Style Wrote:  Yes, I was wondering the same thing myself about the actual pheromone content.

Although, I wouldn't complain if it's the same mix of pheromones. Scent of Eros is a great product, and it's nice to have it (1) in a spray form (it's easier FOR ME at least to dose in sprays rather than inches), and (2) in a sandalwood scent (I sprayed some of this on before I went to sleep last night just because I really dig the scent.)

The study just said it was a mix of -nol and -Androsterone, but didn't say what the ratios were (e.g. 4:1, as in Scent of Eros ). I have 100 questions, which I'll try to post in the next week or so, but especially wanted to ask about what all we know about *ratios* of pheromones. I read about a study of elephant pheromones that found that younger male elephants produced more of pheromone X than pheromone Y, and as they get older they start producing more of an equal amount of the two, and that female elephants selected males who had close to the equal amount, indicating that it's actually the *ratio* of pheromones that matters. Any info on that in humans?
12-31-2010 3:47 PM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1832
Thanks received:
4795 thanks in 1978 posts

01-01-2011 3:21 AM

You know James, sometimes your attitude toward everyone else in the pheromone business can be overwhelming. Yes, you should be the only marketeer allowed to sell Androsterone, because you "discovered" it to be a likely human pheromone!

And yes James, you are now selling 2 pheromone mixes, so guess what? That makes you a marketeer.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-01-2011 3:21 AM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 252
Thanks received:
415 thanks in 207 posts

01-01-2011 10:27 AM

I'm 39 years old, white, 6ft 180lbs. I work out at the gym 1-3 times per week average. My best hits come with 2 sprays of The Edge with Scent of Eros . My everyday work mix is A314 and Scent of Eros . I have been on break from work for a week and a half and I haven't wore any pheromones in that time. My results were not skewed by another pheromone product or residual OD.

I received my bottle of The Mind's Eyes. It's in a 10mL spray bottle with a black label. TME has 5mg of pheromones according to the label. It was well packaged in bubble wrap and it did not leak. The clear cap over the sprayer was still attached when the product was delivered.

I sniffed the spray head to try to get a feel for the scent. In the bottle, TME has a very nice aquatic scent. I compared it side-by-side to Davidoff's Cool Water and TME blows away CW. If you are a fan of the aquatic colognes (I am) you will really like the scent of TME.

I think the scent changes after being applied to the skin. I put on 2.5 to 3 sprays of TME to my neck, face and wrists after a shower. The scent quickly dries down to almost nothing. After 10-15 minutes, I was having to really get close and snort my wrists. I still wasn't able to smell much fragrance.

The documentation that came with the product mentions sandalwood fragrance. I have a bottle of "Sexy Sandalwood" from Valerie's Uncommon Scents so I applied some of that for scent. This oil-based cologne contains no pheromones. Sandalwood smells very different from the aquatic scent that I detect in the bottle.

I applied TME at noon and went to visit some friends. The weather was warm for New Years Eve. It was 68F outside with a little wind. I was very comfortable in a short-sleeve T-shirt. I didn't notice any hits at any time while wearing TME. I didn't see any hair-flipping, chattiness, or respect-type hits.

Later that night, at 8pm, I put on 3 more sprays of TME to the neck, face, and backs of my hands. Fifteen minutes later, I went into a restaurant with a bar on the side. I did not notice any signs of attraction from customers, waitresses, or bartenders. I paid for my take-out order at the bar. The two 40-ish white female bartenders were not responsive to TME at this dose. The younger waitresses (18-25, white) in the restaurant were also not effected by TME at three sprays.

Later, I checked this forum and saw that the recommended starting dose is four sprays.

I will try the recommended dose of 4 sprays later today and report back what I see.
01-01-2011 10:27 AM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
415 thanks in 207 posts

01-01-2011 2:25 PM

I applied 4 sprays of TME after my shower. During my shower, I washed all of the previous days application points two times with hot water and soap using a washcloth. Application was at 1230pm to my neck (x2), face (x1), and backs of hands (1 spray shared). The fragrance very quickly dried down to where it is very faint.

Twenty minutes after application, I went into the local grocery store. I noticed no eye contact, hair flipping, or other indicators of attraction. One young cashier (22 y/o white) responds quite strongly to MX301 from AD. She flips her hair, flirts, makes jokes, and initiates kino. Today, with 4 sprays of TME, she did not acknowledge me in any way. She did not make eye contact when I walked in the store or when I was walking out. (Time stamp on the receipt reads 1302.) I used another cashier since he had no one in line.

The older female (60-ish) working in the deli was her usual friendly self. Her response to me was about what I would expect sans pheromones.

From the customers in the store there was nothing to report. I saw no eye contact or interest of any kind from the female customers. I did not notice any respect-type hits from the male customers in the store.

It is considerably cooler outside today. The outside temp is 47F and I was wearing a polo shirt with no jacket.

Local time is 2:23pm, I can detect only a very light fragrance on the backs of my hands. I have to almost touch my nose to my hands to smell the scent. I am not one who can smell pheromones or tell the difference between various pheromones by their scent.
01-01-2011 2:25 PM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
415 thanks in 207 posts

01-01-2011 3:01 PM

TME will need to be tested in a one-on-one situation as described in the "procedure" section of the Kohl, Kelahan, Hoffmann study. Also, the accomplice's age in that study being 21 years means there was more natural male pheromone output than what I have. A shot of Androstenone might help me out since I'm 39 years old.

For now, I think I will not add anything since I want to test TME alone.

Heading out to a new test area... (3pm local time)
01-01-2011 3:01 PM

bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks Given: 294
Thanks received:
468 thanks in 157 posts

01-01-2011 3:26 PM

Ok so i posted a journal about last night where i used TME. So if anyone wants to read it, go look. I'll paste a part of my journal here though:
The mind's eyes:
I felt as if the minds eyes scent didn't last nearly as long as Scent of Eros 's... I felt the sandlewood scent was gone in like 45 min. and i needed a hell of a lot more of TME to get the same results as Scent of Eros ... BUT I think the hits and the pheromone effect from TME lasted all night and more consistently than Scent of Eros , but im not 100% on the consistency yet because i feel like next time ill spray on maybe 4 or 5 sprays of TME instead of 3 because 3 sprays just wasn't enough. Seems like such a waste of product though to get results. :/

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
01-01-2011 3:26 PM
jvkohl
Expert

Thanks received:
493 thanks in 201 posts

01-01-2011 7:37 PM

I was in the lab from 6a-6p, and didn't have the chance to respond. I think you've done well to determine the best use for TME will likely be in a one-to-one situation, or something that could lead that direction. From your description, you probably get a fair amount of attention without doing anything. Adding a fragrance, even one without pheromones, can signal that you want more attention, and day to day casual contacts aren't typically going to go that way. I wear Scent of Eros most days, even at work, because it adds some pleasantries to my work environment and has also led to good things outside the work environment. TME is a little bit too sensual for work. I certainly didn't notice the scent fading, which may be a difference in our body chemistry. Actually, I was afraid to add more even after several hours in different social situations: dancing, chamber of commerce functions. I'm glad you plan to avoid mixing it with anything else, and look forward to hearing how it goes if you get the chance to move into someone with it. That was my point about wearing it on the forearms and shoulders (even over clothing). When you move through an area, or past someone, you're more likely to get their attention--whether or not you notice at the time. But once you have their attention, you're very likely to keep it -- at least long enough for a conversation to start, even if it's a few hours later. Take the guy in our study for example. After the study, we can be pretty sure that if he ran into one of the women he would already have an in with them.

JVK

(01-01-2011 3:01 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  TME will need to be tested in a one-on-one situation as described in the "procedure" section of the Kohl, Kelahan, Hoffmann study. Also, the accomplice's age in that study being 21 years means there was more natural male pheromone output than what I have. A shot of Androstenone might help me out since I'm 39 years old.

For now, I think I will not add anything since I want to test TME alone.

Heading out to a new test area... (3pm local time)
01-01-2011 7:37 PM
jvkohl
Expert

Thanks received:
493 thanks in 201 posts

01-01-2011 7:51 PM

Did you see what I wrote about using it on the forearms and shoulders? That's been very effective for me in social situations, but I'm not overtly looking for any response. I generally just like to make a favorable impression, that may lead to some follow-up later. Still, I've had two different women in two different situations walk right up to me and say "you smell great." That's a good conversation starter. Most of us adapt to the scent of whatever we're wearing and so we may not be the best judge of how pervasive the scent is. If you've read about habituation, you'll know what I mean. I'm tempted to say "trust me" on the amount to use, but of course body chemistry varies, so your own experimentation is best. Just don't use too much of it! I avoid using it on the sides of my neck, in case I get close enough to a woman so she's very near my neck. Don't want her to get a nose full, or worse a mouthful of the stuff if things start to get more intimate.

JVK

(01-01-2011 3:26 PM)bonadzz Wrote:  Ok so i posted a journal about last night where i used TME. So if anyone wants to read it, go look. I'll paste a part of my journal here though:
The mind's eyes:
I felt as if the minds eyes scent didn't last nearly as long as Scent of Eros 's... I felt the sandlewood scent was gone in like 45 min. and i needed a hell of a lot more of TME to get the same results as Scent of Eros ... BUT I think the hits and the pheromone effect from TME lasted all night and more consistently than Scent of Eros , but im not 100% on the consistency yet because i feel like next time ill spray on maybe 4 or 5 sprays of TME instead of 3 because 3 sprays just wasn't enough. Seems like such a waste of product though to get results. :/
01-01-2011 7:51 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz

Share This Thread