Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Is Instant Shine a drug?
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Is Instant Shine a drug?
03-12-2012 12:08 AM

I've gone back to using Instant Shine a bit (both the tester mixes and the original bottle) now that I have some experience with pheromones.

Unlike most mones, IS has a far more drug-like effect, with a 'high' and a 'crash' afterwards. Right now I'm plowing through a mild depression that I think is IS induced.

Anyone else have this experience?

[Image: Example.jpg]
03-12-2012 12:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Is Instant Shine a drug?
03-12-2012 12:15 AM

(03-12-2012 12:08 AM)wiserd Wrote:  I've gone back to using Instant Shine a bit (both the tester mixes and the original bottle) now that I have some experience with pheromones.

Unlike most mones, IS has a far more drug-like effect, with a 'high' and a 'crash' afterwards. Right now I'm plowing through a mild depression that I think is IS induced.

Anyone else have this experience?

Any pheromone can cause a crash to some people I think. For example, -none can cause a crash. I have experienced crashes from wearing AV. Depression is the main feeling in a crash. You can get used to it though. And I'll add AV is great stuff, but I'd not wear it everyday personally, I reserve it for when I want to wear something really potent Smile But any crash you are mentioning, try wearing less or just wait til you adjust.

Another common pheromone crash is A-1 (Androstadienone) which does not seem to affect me.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2012 12:16 AM by Curiosity.)
03-12-2012 12:15 AM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

03-12-2012 5:01 AM

I can vouch for this as well, as I have used a bit of Hypnotica just for the hell of it one night, on my wrists and applied a Oud cover scent, which I could not stop smelling so I would get a direct hit of social mones every 5 minutes or so. I ended up feeling all nice and tingly inside, similar to a mild opiate high. Though I did not feel the crash till about two days later or it might have just been my over all emotional state combined with the absence of social mones that day, who knows?

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2012 5:02 AM by Lucent.)
03-12-2012 5:01 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

03-12-2012 9:03 AM

I think the crash from IS is a well known thing. And who the hell knows what AD puts in their mixes? Just another reason they are not trustworthy IMO.
03-12-2012 9:03 AM

Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-12-2012 9:49 AM

I definitely get a euphoric feeling from IS, but yes I have too gotten the crash effect, I tend to find myself applying it every two hours or so when I was using it, but never had a crash that lasted longer than a couple of hours or came on after a day or two. IS is one of the few mones that I can say I definitely had a strong self effect from.
03-12-2012 9:49 AM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

03-12-2012 11:52 AM

Too bad androtics is such a shady unethical company. I would have tried their products. Lol.
So, is the crash caused by neuro-transmitter depletion (like after trippin' or rollin')? Does the IS makes you "blow your neuro-transmitter wad" so you feel good, then feel shitty after the "crash"? (Like E)

Interesting about the hypnotica crash, that's the first I've heard of that.

Interestingly Androstadienone doesn't seem to depress me. Before I started seriously testing fastburn I was wearing 60mcg's of Chris's Androstadienone with my glace (ala as3's style). Does the Androstadienone need to be worn for several consecutive days? What sort of dosages were used of Androstadienone when the renowned Androstadienone depression reared it's ugly head?

Hmm. Maybe. One day. In the faaaar distant future. I might. Maybe. Buy something from those carpetbaggers at Androtics. Not likely.

Interesting discussion though Good knowledge is POWER!

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
03-12-2012 11:52 AM
gentlmentlemen
RED SPY IS IN THE BASE

Rep Post

03-12-2012 2:14 PM

(03-12-2012 11:52 AM)eyeofra Wrote:  Too bad androtics is such a shady unethical company. I would have tried their products. Lol.
So, is the crash caused by neuro-transmitter depletion (like after trippin' or rollin')? Does the IS makes you "blow your neuro-transmitter wad" so you feel good, then feel shitty after the "crash"? (Like E)

Interesting about the hypnotica crash, that's the first I've heard of that.

Interestingly Androstadienone doesn't seem to depress me. Before I started seriously testing fastburn I was wearing 60mcg's of Chris's Androstadienone with my glace (ala as3's style). Does the Androstadienone need to be worn for several consecutive days? What sort of dosages were used of Androstadienone when the renowned Androstadienone depression reared it's ugly head?

Hmm. Maybe. One day. In the faaaar distant future. I might. Maybe. Buy something from those carpetbaggers at Androtics. Not likely.

Interesting discussion though Good knowledge is POWER

Used to be that I would not get crashes from Androstadienone , but a couple months ago I was having regular phero crashes and depression at the end of the day, but it was significantly less when I used less Androstadienone , so maybe I somehow lost a tolerance, or built one to happier molecules I had been using to buffer Androstadienone . Wearing it on the back of my neck helped though, and I think the crash may have been from other molecules.

I'm not sure if it is entirely from blowing a neuro wad, because when I do have a crash and wash off the stuff, I usually feel much better. Usually still a bit tired, but much, much better. If it was a blown neuro wad I would think it would tend to be the same regardless of washing them off, but idk. Maybe it feels better because that allows it to finally replenish itself instead of being bombarded by 'mones.

We really should get together a comprehensive "how to survive a phero hangover" and "how to avoid a phero hangover without changing your pheromone use"

I mean, for alcohol there are plenty of interesting tricks and tips, and many of them do have some real merit to them. Why can't we do that with the infamous pherocrash? Of course knowing the mechanism behind the pherocrash would help a lot, but on the other hand perhaps looking into what prevents it and eases the symptoms would give us a better look at what the mechanisms behind it are.

My Journal [Image: 120px-Intel_red_idle.png]
03-12-2012 2:14 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

03-12-2012 2:50 PM

Hmm, over stimulation then?

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
03-12-2012 2:50 PM

gentlmentlemen
RED SPY IS IN THE BASE

Rep Post

03-12-2012 3:23 PM

(03-12-2012 2:50 PM)eyeofra Wrote:  Hmm, over stimulation then?

Perhaps. I really don't have time in the near future, but at some point I'd really like to see if I can give myself a pherocrash in a controlled, safe environment (the comfort of my own home when people aren't around), and just mess around with common "cure alls" to see what works best. For instance, if super-hydrating myself and replenishing my body's electrolytes has any effect.

For now though, I don't think I'll have time to dedicate a test just for that, so I'll have to just try stuff when and as the pherocrashes come to me.

Tbh though I'm probably not the best person to test this stuff, biology was never a strong point for me.

My Journal [Image: 120px-Intel_red_idle.png]
03-12-2012 3:23 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

03-12-2012 4:16 PM

(03-12-2012 2:50 PM)eyeofra Wrote:  Hmm, over stimulation then?

Androstadienone (Androstadienone ) seems like it induces depression when people are exposed to it. At least, that's what happened to me (briefly) when I sniffed the bottle of the pure stuff. It's not as bad in a mix.

In particular, pairing Androstadienone with a little Est seems a good fix for a variety of reasons, especially if you don't actually want to repel your male friends.

IS has much more of a 'high-THEN-crash' feel. Cofactors (ascorbate + B-vitamins) do help to an extent with the come-down, but then I feel worse once they wear off. So I'm seriously worried about receptor downregulation. I'll admit that IS gets IOIs from some people who wouldn't otherwise give them. It has its uses But this stuff feels a little too strong and with downsides a little too worrisome. And I can't research longterm effects, which is frustrating for something like this.

[Image: Example.jpg]
03-12-2012 4:16 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Instant Shine Tisha 20 10,533 02-23-2016 12:26 PM
Last Post: smellymen2002
Smile Instant Shine lpchels 9 6,019 11-22-2013 1:27 PM
Last Post: Night_Hawk
  Can girls use Instant Shine or men? Miss Chanandler Bong 3 2,307 06-04-2012 12:42 PM
Last Post: Miss Chanandler Bong