Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Is Instant Shine a drug?
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Is Instant Shine a drug?
05-02-2012 11:50 PM

(05-02-2012 12:13 PM)SyraBrian Wrote:  Interestingly, I once got a lap dance while wearing Instant Shine, and the dancer told me that dancing for me made her feel like she was on Ectsasy!

Hm... Interesting comparison. I'm trying to see if I can demonstrate different effects of various mones like IS by getting known antagonists to particular receptors and using them to cancel out parts of the self effect.

Quote:This (oxytocin) appears to contribute to some of the social effects of MDMA: upon administering a drug that blocked brain receptors for oxytocin, the effects of the drug on social behavior were reduced.

I wonder if there are any herbal oxytocin antagonists that I could use to test if IS has some kind of effect on Oxytocin. I can't find any herbal antagonists off hand, but I'll see if any lactation inhibitors or similar might be useful in that regard.

[Image: Example.jpg]
05-02-2012 11:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Gotchaz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-03-2012 8:17 PM

There's no Androstadienone in Instant Shine. I use Androstadienone from liquid alchemy stuff is great drool
05-03-2012 8:17 PM
PheroNovice
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-15-2013 6:37 PM

I know this thread is about a year old, but I just wanted to add my experience. I'm still new to mones. I have a few things that should be here any day (a314, Turn Up The Heat, IS, and glace). But so far the only thing I've really used over the last 2 years is Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate (double strength). I've never heard of pherocrash before, but I've never experienced it with this. It has a great smell and I get lots of attention when i wear it. I just ran out of this again and was planning on getting more but I was wondering if it would mix well with any of the above I have ordered (by that I mean mixing with one at a time, not all of them together).
07-15-2013 6:37 PM
wiserd

Rep Post

07-15-2013 9:07 PM

(07-15-2013 6:37 PM)PheroNovice Wrote:  I know this thread is about a year old, but I just wanted to add my experience. I'm still new to mones. I have a few things that should be here any day (a314, Turn Up The Heat, IS, and glace). But so far the only thing I've really used over the last 2 years is Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate (double strength). I've never heard of pherocrash before, but I've never experienced it with this. It has a great smell and I get lots of attention when i wear it. I just ran out of this again and was planning on getting more but I was wondering if it would mix well with any of the above I have ordered (by that I mean mixing with one at a time, not all of them together).

A314 and Turn Up The Heat already have a fair bit of androstenone in them. IS is often used to buffer heavy androstenone mixes, so that will mix well. Glace may make your mix a bit more social, but the hits will likely be a little less blatant.

07-15-2013 9:07 PM
PheroNovice
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-15-2013 11:52 PM

(07-15-2013 9:07 PM)wiserd Wrote:  A314 and Turn Up The Heat already have a fair bit of androstenone in them. IS is often used to buffer heavy androstenone mixes, so that will mix well. Glace may make your mix a bit more social, but the hits will likely be a little less blatant.

I don't mean to be taking this thread off topic, but are you saying IS + Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate would mix well, while Glace would be better off solo?
07-15-2013 11:52 PM

wiserd

Rep Post

07-16-2013 12:31 AM

(07-15-2013 11:52 PM)PheroNovice Wrote:  I don't mean to be taking this thread off topic, but are you saying IS + Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate would mix well, while Glace would be better off solo?

I suppose you could summarize like that.

Glace is a fairly decent standalone. There's also nothing really WRONG with modding it and I usually do. (though you should probably just spray on the stuff separately rather than mixing the Glace before spraying. Alpha Dream's silicone stuff is hard to mod.)

To oversimplify a bit; androstenone + IS = hard hitting & a good mix. Androstenone + Glace = I want to minimize negative reactions at the expense of effectiveness. I'm not a fan of the DHEA in Glace, but it does minimize negative reactions.

Just my opinion. Take it for what it's worth.

07-16-2013 12:31 AM
right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-17-2013 4:58 AM

Back in the day it was believed that the main ingredient in Shine was " Molecule A " . Molecule A I understand is used in phero mixes by other companies too. When used as a standalone , molecule A effects only last 1 hour or so before they fade . So molecule A is very fast burn. Shine should keep going for 3 hours apparently.

I am happy to check whether crashes take place using molecule A rather than Shine. I assume they do. I will also check how effective it is on it's own.who knows it might be better than shine !

I think at least a few of these Pheromones have the tendency to get your body to burn precious (not normally present in high volumes ) resources and then you feel the crash when you run out. The body might adapt and start storing more of the chemicals and then crashes stop or are less frequent. My hobby is to test P130 and last week I was getting terrible crashes , ie falling asleep during the day, lacking energy etc and the product no longer being effective. My body seems to have adapted and I am not getting sleepy any more after 2 weeks solid use.

I will get back to you on whether TAA/Molecule A is less crash prone than shine.
07-17-2013 4:58 AM
right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-17-2013 5:59 AM

(03-12-2012 7:24 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  Not from what I have heard. But I have also heard people who are very experienced with mones say that the Androstadienone depression link isn't real, just a rumor that started on a forum and snowballed for the last 5 years. I tend to believe you guys though. I have a friend who was using it and her young son got terribly depressed and suicidal, he was fine before and fine after she stopped. From what I can tell the effects on women are universal.

That may be true but I certainly remember an old AD product, Instant Female Magic I got in 2008 used to kill my mood and make me feel down. This used to happen consistently. I was very sensitive to it. I never used to go on any mone forums till March this year so wouldnt know about what others were posting and didn't know it's mone content. It ofcourse could be something other than androstedienone that does it. Certo also seems to get me a bit down but is buffered better it seems. Cohesion is also well buffered. I believe it has androstedienone too . Some people though think the buffering takes away from it's ineffectiveness
07-17-2013 5:59 AM
evitala
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-17-2013 4:44 PM

As it differs per person how the pheromones affect one, I think it makes sense that you get different side affects as well. I'd go for another type maybe, unless you don't mind the crash THAT much..!
07-17-2013 4:44 PM

Med
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-11-2018 10:23 AM

Could Androtics Direct been closed by health department for drugging people with their unknown ingridients? And they claim not having enough staff for arranging orders. I emailed them many times about terrible side effects i was having, they were not helpful at all. Could it be they harmed people and end up in court?

I have seen many bad feedback in their forums and after a while the thread were deleted.
04-11-2018 10:23 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Instant Shine Tisha 20 9,225 02-23-2016 12:26 PM
Last Post: smellymen2002
Smile Instant Shine lpchels 9 5,497 11-22-2013 1:27 PM
Last Post: Night_Hawk
  Can girls use Instant Shine or men? Miss Chanandler Bong 3 2,021 06-04-2012 12:42 PM
Last Post: Miss Chanandler Bong