Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Is Instant Shine a drug?
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Is Instant Shine a drug?
03-12-2012 7:11 PM

(03-12-2012 11:52 AM)eyeofra Wrote:  Too bad androtics is such a shady unethical company. I would have tried their products. Lol.
So, is the crash caused by neuro-transmitter depletion (like after trippin' or rollin')? Does the IS makes you "blow your neuro-transmitter wad" so you feel good, then feel shitty after the "crash"? (Like E)

Interesting about the hypnotica crash, that's the first I've heard of that.

Interestingly Androstadienone doesn't seem to depress me. Before I started seriously testing fastburn I was wearing 60mcg's of Chris's Androstadienone with my glace (ala as3's style). Does the Androstadienone need to be worn for several consecutive days? What sort of dosages were used of Androstadienone when the renowned Androstadienone depression reared it's ugly head?

Hmm. Maybe. One day. In the faaaar distant future. I might. Maybe. Buy something from those carpetbaggers at Androtics. Not likely.

Interesting discussion though Good knowledge is POWER!
As far as the Androstadienone depression you either get it or you don't. The majority of men do not get it.
03-12-2012 7:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-12-2012 7:20 PM

(03-12-2012 7:11 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  As far as the Androstadienone depression you either get it or you don't. The majority of men do not get it.

If the majority of men don't get it, which I think as well, I wonder if the majority of women (equal proportion than men) don't get the relaxing and comfort benefits from the same molecule.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2012 7:20 PM by NewAlpha.)
03-12-2012 7:20 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

03-12-2012 7:21 PM

Oh okay, cool. I thought all men got it from Androstadienone. Thanks Halo Big Grin

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
03-12-2012 7:21 PM

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

03-12-2012 7:24 PM

(03-12-2012 7:20 PM)NewAlpha Wrote:  If the majority of men don't get it, which I think as well, I wonder if the majority of women (equal proportion than men) don't get the relaxing and comfort benefits from the same molecule.

Not from what I have heard. But I have also heard people who are very experienced with mones say that the Androstadienone depression link isn't real, just a rumor that started on a forum and snowballed for the last 5 years. I tend to believe you guys though. I have a friend who was using it and her young son got terribly depressed and suicidal, he was fine before and fine after she stopped. From what I can tell the effects on women are universal.
03-12-2012 7:24 PM
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-12-2012 7:51 PM

(03-12-2012 7:24 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  Not from what I have heard. But I have also heard people who are very experienced with mones say that the Androstadienone depression link isn't real, just a rumor that started on a forum and snowballed for the last 5 years. I tend to believe you guys though. I have a friend who was using it and her young son got terribly depressed and suicidal, he was fine before and fine after she stopped. From what I can tell the effects on women are universal.

I also tend to agree with this about depression. There is plenty of studies that demonstrate the effects on mood improvement on women, but I never found any of them that is referring to supposed depression on men.
Moreover, Androstadienone has been added to many fragrances since a long time, for both men and women.
03-12-2012 7:51 PM
gentlmentlemen
RED SPY IS IN THE BASE

Rep Post

03-12-2012 7:55 PM

(03-12-2012 7:24 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  Not from what I have heard. But I have also heard people who are very experienced with mones say that the Androstadienone depression link isn't real, just a rumor that started on a forum and snowballed for the last 5 years. I tend to believe you guys though. I have a friend who was using it and her young son got terribly depressed and suicidal, he was fine before and fine after she stopped. From what I can tell the effects on women are universal.

I think it's real, but I agree, it does get blown out of proportion at times...

I agree with the effects on women, although like with any mone, some resopond far better than others.

And thanks for the info, I figure that narrows it down to 2 options then: either at the start I was using such a smaller amount that I didn't feel the effects so much, ORthe effects I felt were due to other molecules I was using. I think it is the latter, but just to be sure...

How many mcgs are in a drop from the Love Scent chemset stuff? I never really checked how much was in a drop or how many drops were in a bottle. I got into dilluting it into a spray and then I stopped wondering about it, but now I'm curious to know exactly how much I was using back then...

My Journal [Image: 120px-Intel_red_idle.png]
03-12-2012 7:55 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

03-12-2012 8:46 PM

I used the androstadienone daily at lunch for a few weeks. The end result was;
Three of the four men who had joined us for lunch stopped coming and one of the women who hadn't eaten with us started showing up. ;-)

I don't know if the issue was smell or depression or what. I can't smell the stuff and I'm not much depressed by it. But I do suspect it affected at least one of my office mates... who was strongly affected by EVERYTHING I wore, in retrospect.

I wonder why that was.

Most, if not all, women seem to benefit.

[Image: Example.jpg]
03-12-2012 8:46 PM

dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

03-13-2012 4:36 PM

I get a real quick headache sometimes from IS, it works better for me just using a little. I never get this effect from using TAA, whatever TAA is, by itself. TAA is much safer than that for me.

I do get a real similar headache from P75 though. Like a big one. When I used P75-30mcg I got a monster headache (didn't get in the way of my wife being super arounsed and banging me very well) but continued to grow. About 4 days later I went to the Dr. Got a prescription for the antidote. They said it wasn't a sinus infection, but that Fluticasone Propionate (a nasal inhaled steroid) would fix it by making the swelling go down.

I don't say that P75 caused the entire reaction. And, I don't call AD a slimy company for there business tactics. I wish I knew more about the formulas they use though. I never know exactly what is getting doubled up on in a mix. Or if the mixes change from version to version, just what changed.

I really do think that AD's IS has their P75 in it, or something very similar, and that is the ingredient that gives the headache for me.

To semi-quote (not verbatim) MHarris over at AD.
'You can get a stronger reaction to some mones if you take vitamins regularly'
I'll have to get a link to the real quote.

But it makes sense that your initial starting point is your body chemistry, and mones act upon that chemistry to effect changes.
So if you have a different starting chemistry, you may get different results from mones.
I totally beleive this, I know that 'mones work, but they work differently depending on what you have to work with. A tired cranky wife doesn't put out just cause you put 'mones on.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
03-13-2012 4:36 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

03-16-2012 10:35 AM

Lately i've tried a one week regimen of 1x60mcg Androstadienone in Eth daily to my office. And it definitely affected my mood in a negative way. I was moody, easily irritated and my outlook was quite pessimistic, even though things were going well. Though i wasn't necessarily lacking in motivation, so it wasn't a real depression, but rather some negative thinking. The effect slightly decreased towards the end of the week, as i seemed to develop some kind of resistance.

Now in social situations i didn't see any kind of negative effects. Most likely because the hits were awesome and put me in a great mood.

Same from True Love, i couldn't wear it and not get great reactions, that's why the depressive effects mostly don't show. After some clubbing with TL, it always seemed like i was a bit more depressed from hangovers, but usually the good memories from the night before outweighed the Androstadienone -depression.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
03-16-2012 10:35 AM
SyraBrian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-02-2012 12:13 PM

Interestingly, I once got a lap dance while wearing Instant Shine, and the dancer told me that dancing for me made her feel like she was on Ectsasy!
05-02-2012 12:13 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Instant Shine Tisha 20 9,907 02-23-2016 12:26 PM
Last Post: smellymen2002
Smile Instant Shine lpchels 9 5,829 11-22-2013 1:27 PM
Last Post: Night_Hawk
  Can girls use Instant Shine or men? Miss Chanandler Bong 3 2,139 06-04-2012 12:42 PM
Last Post: Miss Chanandler Bong