Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Instant Shine
lpchels
Still figuring things out

Sex:

Rep Post

Smile Instant Shine
03-02-2011 7:20 PM

First Review!

So I tried my first mone the last two days: Instant Shine x2
I got the double mone to-go bottle as a cost efficient sample, so keep that in mind for number of sprays

Here's what I've found out so far

Smell: very pleasant and fresh, not too strong. I thought it was a little masculine when I first put it on but it reminded me of an Adidas perfume I had 10years ago. If I had to I would say it was a spicy citrus smell. HOWEVER after a few minutes on my skin it became a lighter and sweeter smelling
I should note that my sinuses are pretty sensitive and this didn't bother them at all.

Day 1:
Really half the day was gone but I couldn't wait to try it out.
1 spray to the wrist smeared on to my neck and other wrist
1 spray to the chest/cleavage, smeared it down my arms

I immediately got really hungry. I only had a protein shake for lunch so I kinda dismissed this
I went to Office Max.... Didn't really notice any abnormal looks although the guy in front of me in line decided he wanted a snack (while he was being rung up) after I started looking for one. Could have been a coincidence

I came home and passed out for a couple hours... It was a long day and I hadn't had much sleep so I dismissed this as well.

After had a guy friend come over for dinner and beer, he knew I was trying them out. I did a touch up spray to the wrists after he got there. At the end of the night he said he had felt a little happy but it could've been the beer or full belly.
Nothing else really of note, I felt mostly content all night. I resolved to try an extra spray tomorrow.

Day 2
Woke up and really didn't want to get out of bed and go to work(nothing new, i hate my job). I'm also pretty sore from working out the night before.

1 shot to the wrist, smeared to other wrist and temples
1 shot to the chest/cleavage
1 shot to hair

Immediately got extremely hungry again (this is getting kinda weird)
Finished getting ready for work, starting to feel ok about going. I also noticed I'm not really that sore anymore(hmmm..)
Spent 6 hrs there without being bummed/anxious to get out of there. Didn't really get aggravated with any customers despite the fact that we were busier than usual and short-handed. Even had one guy that doesn't really like me be pleasant instead of grumpy.

So far this stuff doesn't make me super happy but it certainly seems to be improving my mood. I think i'll see what happens with 4 sprays tomorrow.

Blush
~Chels~
03-02-2011 7:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Instant Shine
03-03-2011 3:43 AM

An interesting and funny report. Oh.... and now i got hungry too.

About your friend just noticing a bit happy. I actually answered the same when my x-girl was testing a pheromone for some years ago. Because i couldnt feel anything other chances. But all the other girls watching me said i behaved as i had a totally crushed in her. I got a little unshure when they said so, because it all felt so natural and not as it was some recent chances.
I hope you'll work out whats doze fits you best and good luck with your job.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2011 3:44 AM by Q-Tips.)
03-03-2011 3:43 AM
Strawberry_Milk
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-30-2011 12:59 PM

Whenever I use this I always seem to get a headache and it never seems to work.
09-30-2011 12:59 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

09-30-2011 8:02 PM

(09-30-2011 12:59 PM)Strawberry_Milk Wrote:  Whenever I use this I always seem to get a headache and it never seems to work.

take some Perfumer's Alk and dillute it down to normal strength ..

this helped me too ..

same amount applied ... just dilluted and doubled the sprays ..no idea why it helps ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
09-30-2011 8:02 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-09-2011 7:36 PM

I actually like Instant Shine, I can say it works for me just fine. LOL I don't get the munchies when I use it.

I hope they don't raise the price on this one Undecided

The Dude abides...
12-09-2011 7:36 PM

fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-09-2011 8:22 PM

Instant Shine never worked for me at all , however using the main ingredient TAA as a single molecule noticeably improves my mood. I'd love to find out what TAA actually is ? Does anyone know ?

Cheers Smile
12-09-2011 8:22 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

12-09-2011 8:26 PM

I've been tooling around with an IS replacement for my girl. I haven't used this recipe myself yet (& IS never worked for me), but she says it's working good. Uncommon molecules. I think Chris is considering maybe making a small batch to sell.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2011 8:27 PM by dbot.)
12-09-2011 8:26 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

12-10-2011 5:02 AM

A replacement for Instant Shine?
I get pretty great mood improvements from Glace. Puts me from normal idk to party-idk Smile
Hypnotica Social also makes me feel better. Buzzy, relaxed, content.
Also alpha blends like Wolf, Corpo, TA make me take everything with ease.
Alpha sexual blends, like Alfa Maschio, Aqua Vitae and especially <3 Throb make me feel more at ease.
As well as Copulins.

I don't know about IS, and i don't know how much of an effect it has, but the mixes listed above do work pretty nicely putting me in a better mood.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
12-10-2011 5:02 AM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-07-2013 6:50 PM

ahhh yes!!! instant shine.i remember the first time i use it,felt so good.upbeat,uplift and just happy.but these days i hardly get any self effects.the body get use to it.but a hefty dose of none+Androsterone give me that commanding no bullshit feeling everytime:diablo:and ofcourse copulins make me horny everytime
09-07-2013 6:50 PM

Night_Hawk
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-22-2013 1:27 PM

(09-07-2013 6:50 PM)leon333 Wrote:  ahhh yes!!! instant shine.i remember the first time i use it,felt so good.upbeat,uplift and just happy.

That's how IS works with me also.

It usually lasts for about 2 hours before I spray more (3 sprays @ normal strength, front and back of my neck; and across the top of my head). If I don't spray again, I begin to feel tired, don't know why that is, but when I use it all day in work, I feel very energetic, wide awake; and get a sudden energy rush like a surge of electricity when I spray the top of my head. Again, I don't know what is in it to cause that effect, but everyone in work always asks why I'm happy all the time with a smile on my face; and I put it down to the IS. It's like happiness in a bottle.

The only spray I've found close to it without the 'crash' is P74, I've always wondered if that's an altered version of IS??
11-22-2013 1:27 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is Instant Shine a drug? wiserd 30 13,186 04-11-2018 11:24 AM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420
  Instant Shine Tisha 20 9,229 02-23-2016 12:26 PM
Last Post: smellymen2002
  Can girls use Instant Shine or men? Miss Chanandler Bong 3 2,022 06-04-2012 12:42 PM
Last Post: Miss Chanandler Bong