Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Imprinting effects
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 470
Thanks received:
237 thanks in 81 posts

Imprinting effects
08-19-2017 6:39 AM

There’s a target/woman at work that is already showing interest in me, and I’d like to cause imprinting. She reacts well to NA + Androstadienone + Xist (both separately and in combo).

Would you advise me to stay with the same product/combination every day, or would it be beneficial to rotate between a couple of products/combos that I know works, in order to keep her interest monday - friday.

Will imprinting over time be less if I stick to one product? I suppose there’s no clear cut answer to this but I’m curious to hear your opinions.

Thanks!
08-19-2017 6:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3193
Thanks received:
2919 thanks in 1192 posts

RE: Imprinting effects
08-19-2017 10:35 AM

I think she's interested already and you don't need to keep changing products. I'd stick to one combo only to measure the effects of it without outside blend interruptions.
08-19-2017 10:35 AM
Thanks given by Jonas, TheManInTheFedora, DrChocolate, Tezeus, TracerBullet, TheBoogieMan
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5219
Thanks received:
3392 thanks in 1429 posts

08-19-2017 8:07 PM

What Bandit said. Smile

Plus Judging from a few posts mentioned in the last week, I'd stick with NAG+A.1

Good luck. But then again with mones ya don't need no luck. Lol.
08-19-2017 8:07 PM
Thanks given by Jonas, TracerBullet
polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 479
Thanks received:
463 thanks in 239 posts

08-21-2017 7:13 AM

NAG-Androstadienone is one of the best imprinting combinations I've yet found, so you are on the right track there.

Consistency, at least at the base level is quite important with imprinting mixes but you can use other products to steer it in different ways as the situation demands.

You can use other products on your days-off from her to help get the hang of them and to see how they work on other people and yes, giving an imprinting subject time away from you is an equally important part of the process. Smile
08-21-2017 7:13 AM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, DrChocolate, Jonas, sunnyday, TracerBullet, BigDickBandit420, TheBoogieMan
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
237 thanks in 81 posts

08-21-2017 9:56 AM

Thanks guys, I will stick to NA + Androstadienone for now and see how it goes.
08-21-2017 9:56 AM
Thanks given by polarvoid, DrChocolate

TracerBullet
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
99 thanks in 16 posts

08-21-2017 7:24 PM

(08-21-2017 7:13 AM)polarvoid Wrote:  NAG-Androstadienone is one of the best imprinting combinations I've yet found, so you are on the right track there.

Consistency, at least at the base level is quite important with imprinting mixes but you can use other products to steer it in different ways as the situation demands.

You can use other products on your days-off from her to help get the hang of them and to see how they work on other people and yes, giving an imprinting subject time away from you is an equally important part of the process. Smile

(08-21-2017 9:56 AM)Jonas Wrote:  Thanks guys, I will stick to NA + Androstadienone for now and see how it goes.

I think this is a solid plan. I don’t have extended experience with NA+dienone, about 2 weeks of everyday use and it is an amazing product.

As far as imprinting goes I am in the same boat as you. I have a target at work that I have become very close with over nearly two years. When we first met I was in a relationship that was sinking quickly so we couldn’t move things in any direction other than friendship.

She has dated a few different guys in that time period and I have had a lot of very nice encounters with the ladies since I became single about a year ago.

She shows me lots of interest, is very receptive to getting sexual, lots of touch and kino and talks of us sneaking off for kinky sex and cuddles.

I really dig this chick and want to date her but she is aloof af, very closed off, doesn’t ever shares deep feelings etc. Never really for sure where I stand. She is a challenge and I LOVE a challenge. Most girls are pretty easy to get naked, not easy but easier. So hopefully NA can help me break down her walls.

Keep us dated how it goes for you Jonas.

Good luck brother.
08-21-2017 7:24 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, polarvoid, Jonas
polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 479
Thanks received:
463 thanks in 239 posts

08-22-2017 7:08 AM

(08-21-2017 7:24 PM)TracerBullet Wrote:  I really dig this chick and want to date her but she is aloof af, very closed off, doesn’t ever shares deep feelings etc.

She is a challenge and I LOVE a challenge.

I've often found this can happen as an imprinting/fallout mix begins to hit-home. Its like an adjustment period while she reconciles her changing feelings about you and usually its ended-up turning hot fairly soon after - or you quickly get to know that its time to move-on.

With 'challenging' women, turning things round and making yourself the challenge is IME often the better way to go instead of trying to rise to her challenge. Its the old 'who cares least' thing. Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2017 7:09 AM by polarvoid.)
08-22-2017 7:08 AM
Thanks given by Tezeus, BigDickBandit420, Jonas, TheManInTheFedora, TheBoogieMan, TracerBullet, justintime469
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
237 thanks in 81 posts

08-22-2017 1:47 PM

Today was off the charts, Im speechless.

But lets talk about yesterday to put things in perspective...

Yesterday I applied NA + Androstadienone and my target at work kinda avoided me the whole day, seemed a bit annoyed when I spoke to her so I backed off and let her alone and thought perhaps I had overdosed with 2 drops NA.

After work to my surprise I got TONS of stares from 20-25 year olds (Im 39) on my way to the train, and the difference between my TARGET reaction and everyone else puzzled me greatly.

This morning I almost caved in and applied Xist instead, but decided to give NA + Androstadienone another chance with the same dosage as yesterday (2 drops NA but today I decided to try 100 mcg Androstadienone instead of 50 mcg). I covered with 1 million.

This morning at the office she was kinda distant which made me back-off, then at lunch she sat next to me and her face blushed like she was sweating except she had that bedroom-eyes-look, I don't know what got into her but it was like... I dont know.
Im totally blown away and also a bit weary it almost feels like some kind of magic or something haha... she seemed possessed.

So.. at lunch she asked if I had time later to work on a project we're both involved with but kinda have no deadline so basically not very urgent and important. I agreed and we finished lunch and I went to the bathroom and applied another 100 mcg Androstadienone and the next 3 hours we sat in a glass office next to each other with a laptop and she grinded... I mean really GRINDED her arm... on my arm for the next three hours... EXCATELY where I had NA+Androstadienone applied!!! (left arm)... she tried to find every excuse to keep the meeting going and I happily agreed of course haha... kinda silly to be honest... a lot of ''get a room''-touching borderline childish but oh so fun...

THIS SHIT WORKS!!!

Even if this oneitis doesn't work out I get so much freaking respect and stares and attention with this shit!!

And I def. feel alpha, a more relaxed alpha than with TITAN more loving and caring than the aggressive alpha Titan ''made'' me.

Thanks guys for your help!!

Tomorrow guess what I'll be wearing... Sun bespectacled
08-22-2017 1:47 PM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, greengrenade, DrChocolate, polarvoid, Mars82, BigDickBandit420, SeekingSuccess, TheBoogieMan, TracerBullet
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3193
Thanks received:
2919 thanks in 1192 posts

08-22-2017 1:49 PM

Cool. NA + Androstadienone feels like mind control to me; id call it possessed as well.
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2017 1:50 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
08-22-2017 1:49 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, TracerBullet

Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2135
Thanks received:
2037 thanks in 943 posts

08-22-2017 8:46 PM

Wow! 200 mcg of Androstadienone . With that dose, I would be crawling over the floor due to lethargy. I can't wear more than 20 mcg nowadays. I'm envious.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
08-22-2017 8:46 PM
Thanks given by Jonas, TheBoogieMan

Share This Thread