Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Imprinting effects
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Imprinting effects
08-28-2017 12:06 PM

(08-28-2017 11:35 AM)Jonas Wrote:  Is it normal that targets exposed to NA/Androstadienone withdraw for periods of days in order to collect themselves, perhaps trying to figure out why they behave as they do and if their feelings are real? She's normally a quiet and shy woman.

Yes, I think that you are right that they will withdraw for a period of time trying to sort out the questions of 'why him?' and 'why is this happening to me?' They cannot come to terms with what is going on.

They are perhaps fighting an internal battle with their feelings, particularly if you were postured in their mind as a 'safe' or 'asexual beta man' that she previously did not take notice of which would be perhaps different/easier if she had just met you at a dance club. The period of separation may result in a fallout type reaction. (if you haven't already, please do a search on the 'fallout thread'). It is curious how this will pan out once she returns. It is fun to watch if the female hand is forced as it goes against their basic programming by nature to ever admit/concede that they are interested. Please keep us posted.
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2017 12:08 PM by TheManInTheFedora.)
08-28-2017 12:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-28-2017 1:01 PM

(08-28-2017 12:06 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Yes, I think that you are right that they will withdraw for a period of time trying to sort out the questions of 'why him?' and 'why is this happening to me?' They cannot come to terms with what is going on.

They are perhaps fighting an internal battle with their feelings, particularly if you were postured in their mind as a 'safe' or 'asexual beta man' that she previously did not take notice of which would be perhaps different/easier if she had just met you at a dance club. The period of separation may result in a fallout type reaction. (if you haven't already, please do a search on the 'fallout thread'). It is curious how this will pan out once she returns. It is fun to watch if the female hand is forced as it goes against their basic programming by nature to ever admit/concede that they are interested. Please keep us posted.

She was also attracted beforehand, but after the mones everything just went bananas and perhaps it worked TOO well in the sense that a more natural transition would have been preferable as she is a shy woman and this kind of behaviour is way out of her norm. No biggie, no harm done, and as RussianWolf suggested it could be that time a month or a million other factors (she has a bf - guilt?) or maybe she was just busy and had a shitty day. Also, she was not directly cold or mean, I was just curious as to how imprinting works.

I'll keep you posted for sure!

And thanks for the heads up with the fallout thread Fedora!
08-28-2017 1:01 PM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

08-28-2017 6:43 PM

I think there was a threat posted a while back that stated that A1 became less effective on women over a period of time.
08-28-2017 6:43 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-28-2017 6:44 PM

In my experience, any kind of imprinting can only work with a period of no contact. This might be weeks or even months. I don't fully understand the reasons, but I have witnessed this myself. And when they come back at you, be prepared for stalking, shit tests, verbal attacks on other females in your proximity and similar behaviour. Look at imprinting as your long term investment. Do the initial work, then move on, literally forget her. She'll be back at some point, just make sure that when she engages, that any interaction is strictly on your terms.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-28-2017 6:44 PM

TracerBullet
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-28-2017 8:47 PM

(08-27-2017 3:00 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  It's super effective, tilting thoughts and feelings about the wearer in one direction so strongly.
It's interesting to me how some chicks respond and I know it is NA and then others I don't have the slightest clue if the mones are even registering.

EDIT: I should say most chicks I can tell, the one I want to respond has a serious poker face when it comes down to it.
(08-28-2017 12:06 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Yes, I think that you are right that they will withdraw for a period of time trying to sort out the questions of 'why him?' and 'why is this happening to me?' They cannot come to terms with what is going on.
I've been noticing this lately, she'll push, then withdraw, then come and push again and withdraw. She basically stopped sending/replying to text about a week after NA came into picture. I honestly don't even know if NA is affecting her or I just hope it is...

(08-28-2017 1:01 PM)Jonas Wrote:  She was also attracted beforehand, but after the mones everything just went bananas and perhaps it worked TOO well in the sense that a more natural transition would have been preferable as she is a shy woman and this kind of behaviour is way out of her norm. No biggie, no harm done, and as RussianWolf suggested it could be that time a month or a million other factors (she has a bf - guilt?) or maybe she was just busy and had a shitty day. Also, she was not directly cold or mean, I was just curious as to how imprinting works.

I'll keep you posted for sure!

And thanks for the heads up with the fallout thread Fedora!
It almost fuckin creepy how similiar our stories are. Same sitch, different bitch. Shy, reserved, boyfriend...all of it. Keep us posted homie!
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2017 8:53 PM by TracerBullet.)
08-28-2017 8:47 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

08-29-2017 1:11 AM

It's super subtle when it works.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
08-29-2017 1:11 AM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-29-2017 9:11 AM

(08-28-2017 6:43 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  I think there was a threat posted a while back that stated that Androstadienone became less effective on women over a period of time.

That's actually why I started this thread my intuition told me that people get used to your sig (as many others have stated before) and that there's a difference between those that get hits with ONS in clubs/strangers, and those you see almost every day (work/family). Today kinda convinced me that changing your sig is a good idea in order to keep the spark alive at the office, but I need to test this further. I'll elaborate later in another post.

(08-28-2017 6:44 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Do the initial work, then move on, literally forget her.

What would you consider a minimum effective work range/time? I know it's impossible to give a clear cut answer to this question, but let's all try to chime in based on our experiences?
08-29-2017 9:11 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-29-2017 12:13 PM

I have imprinted upon several targets, each case was rather unique. One example, using Xist in various combos, about 8 exposures took about 4 months before she started to blow up my phone. A few years on and she's still not like she was before the imprinting. But in each and every case, I detached myself and let them come back to me. If I tried to contact them, it didn't work. Only one out of nine targets has not responded so far, last time I looked on Facebook she seemed to be dating another chica.
Another tip; try leaving something with her, a scarf or sweater for example, laced with whatever you had been imprinting her with.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2017 12:38 PM by LoveInSpain.)
08-29-2017 12:13 PM

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-29-2017 2:31 PM

(08-29-2017 12:13 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I have imprinted upon several targets, each case was rather unique. One example, using Xist in various combos, about 8 exposures took about 4 months before she started to blow up my phone. A few years on and she's still not like she was before the imprinting. But in each and every case, I detached myself and let them come back to me. If I tried to contact them, it didn't work. Only one out of nine targets has not responded so far, last time I looked on Facebook she seemed to be dating another chica.
Another tip; try leaving something with her, a scarf or sweater for example, laced with whatever you had been imprinting her with.

In each case, you have given her the gift of missing you.
08-29-2017 2:31 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

08-29-2017 4:42 PM

(08-28-2017 11:35 AM)Jonas Wrote:  Is it normal that targets exposed to NA/Androstadienone withdraw for periods of days in order to collect themselves, perhaps trying to figure out why they behave as they do and if their feelings are real? She's normally a quiet and shy woman.

You should also be doing your best to giver periods of time to miss you - or be too busy to give her much attention. This helps the imprinting effects take hold much more strongly than if you are always in her face.
08-29-2017 4:42 PM

Share This Thread