Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Imprinting effects
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Imprinting effects
08-25-2017 2:59 PM

HOLD ON!!!!!!!

NA is GREAT, but very tricky to use. Be careful! Everyone is always flapping about how AWESOME it Imprints, and it's a Fall in Love Phero and this and that.............. NOT SO

I lost a 19 Year Old Blonde hottie cuz of this stuff, so hold on. This girl got soooooo scared of commitment, and being with an older guy that she ran away. The first time I met her with AV New Pheromone Additive and TAC... she was ABSOLUTELY HEAD over heels in love with me.

I might've lost a few girls with NA actually. It's very serious long term relationship type mone. But more importantly it's also very scary to women who have commitment issues... which is most. ( Cuz they're scared to fall deep into love) Pheromones have also made me the most amazing man in the world, and with NA.... girls have been very scared to fall deep in love with me..... so before this happens they get terrified and run away.

Like I said.... this stuff is VERY VERY powerful. But it doesn't exactly work the way people think it does. Reading the posts on NA, one would think this would be the only pheromone any guy would ever need.... Not so at all.

I have also had negative reactions from the high Androstenone amount in it.

So be very careful using NA or NAG. ( It also negatively imprints on you as well, to complicate matters further)
08-25-2017 2:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

08-25-2017 3:32 PM

That might explain why I've lost touch with some female friends after using NA!

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
08-25-2017 3:32 PM

Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-25-2017 4:04 PM

(08-25-2017 3:32 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  That might explain why I've lost touch with some female friends after using NA!

Can you elaborate why you think that?
08-25-2017 4:04 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

08-25-2017 5:19 PM

I went from friend zone and not supposed to have any emotions associated with me to OMG Nude Alpha + Androstadienone vibes "Get him outta here"

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2017 5:19 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
08-25-2017 5:19 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-26-2017 9:01 AM

When a woman falls in love, she begins to lose power. For some women, this is terrifying, and they will run away, rather than surrender to love, and therefore to the man with whom they have fallen in love. If they have start feeling attraction for a man who is supposed to be their asexual BFF shoulder to cry on, who knows all her dirty little secrets, the fear is 10x worse, because not only is she losing power in that relationship, he already knows where the bodies are buried, so to speak.
08-26-2017 9:01 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

08-26-2017 5:44 PM

Better to find out that she has commitment issues, sooner than later. Seems like eventually you would experience heart break. Always look at the bright side. You may have saved yourself alot of pain and anguish.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
08-26-2017 5:44 PM

TracerBullet
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-27-2017 2:20 AM

(08-22-2017 8:08 AM)polarvoid Wrote:  I've often found this can happen as an imprinting/fallout mix begins to hit-home. Its like an adjustment period while she reconciles her changing feelings about you and usually its ended-up turning hot fairly soon after - or you quickly get to know that its time to move-on.

With 'challenging' women, turning things round and making yourself the challenge is IME often the better way to go instead of trying to rise to her challenge. Its the old 'who cares least' thing. Smile
She definitely seems like something is different, she is a bit more shy around me lately, doesn't openly flirt as much and all but stopped texting. I'm not sure if im imprinting or just think I am.

We are playing the "who cares least" game right now for sure.

Thanks brother.

(08-22-2017 2:47 PM)Jonas Wrote:  THIS SHIT WORKS!!!

Even if this oneitis doesn't work out I get so much freaking respect and stares and attention with this shit!!
Yes it does, it gets hits and reactions for sure. I am still learning to steer it better but so far things have been fuckin awesome!

Same boat here, if the oneitis doesn't work, i get crazy respect and service when I am out and about at restaurants and shit.

Dope report brother! Thanks
(08-22-2017 2:49 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Cool. NA + Androstadienone feels like mind control to me; id call it possessed as well.
I'd like to hear more about this...
08-27-2017 2:20 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

08-27-2017 3:00 AM

It's super effective, tilting thoughts and feelings about the wearer in one direction so strongly.

/bro-science

08-27-2017 3:00 AM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-28-2017 11:35 AM

Update!!

I’ve had a fantastic week with just NA + Androstadienone , my crush seemed almost possessed with me at work (possessed is a strong word I know but it’s true), heavy grinding, heavy blushing, and she tried to isolate me a lot.

After a week with NA + Androstadienone the effect on her does seem to fade a bit, im not really sure, perhaps it’s still there working its magic, her reactions is just not as prominent as when I first introduced it to her (that would almost also be too much to expect).

Today after the weekend she kind of isolated herself at work, she was not her usual self. She did have a very important meeting to prepare for so she was obviously busy (I know the world doesn't revolve around me haha), but the heavy interest towards me was gone. She’ll come around I know (you can’t have crazy interactions EVERY day) but this leads to my question:

Is it normal that targets exposed to NA/Androstadienone withdraw for periods of days in order to collect themselves, perhaps trying to figure out why they behave as they do and if their feelings are real? She's normally a quiet and shy woman.
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2017 11:36 AM by Jonas.)
08-28-2017 11:35 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

08-28-2017 11:53 AM

May be that time of month... just a thought

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
08-28-2017 11:53 AM

Share This Thread