Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Imprinting effects
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Imprinting effects
08-29-2017 5:27 PM

I second the 'changing the signature' idea on people u already know. Works for me at work. Changing the signature each day or every 2nd or 3rd day in me humble opinion is a good thing.

Last week I've been using a set up combo I mixed inside a spray bottle with BW VD AV amd DP amd that mix hit everyone every day. But when solo products or combos of only 2 or 3 products were used, I've noticed people I already know get used to it after the 3rd day.

It's different on cold approaches cos they never knew u before.
08-29-2017 5:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-03-2017 1:27 PM

(08-25-2017 2:59 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  HOLD ON!!!!!!!

NA is GREAT, but very tricky to use. Be careful! Everyone is always flapping about how AWESOME it Imprints, and it's a Fall in Love Phero and this and that.............. NOT SO

I lost a 19 Year Old Blonde hottie cuz of this stuff, so hold on. This girl got soooooo scared of commitment, and being with an older guy that she ran away. The first time I met her with AV New Pheromone Additive and TAC... she was ABSOLUTELY HEAD over heels in love with me.

I might've lost a few girls with NA actually. It's very serious long term relationship type mone. But more importantly it's also very scary to women who have commitment issues... which is most. ( Cuz they're scared to fall deep into love) Pheromones have also made me the most amazing man in the world, and with NA.... girls have been very scared to fall deep in love with me..... so before this happens they get terrified and run away.

Like I said.... this stuff is VERY VERY powerful. But it doesn't exactly work the way people think it does. Reading the posts on NA, one would think this would be the only pheromone any guy would ever need.... Not so at all.

I have also had negative reactions from the high Androstenone amount in it.

So be very careful using NA or NAG. ( It also negatively imprints on you as well, to complicate matters further)

Had to reply to this post.

NA/NAG can and does work on younger women. However, it greatly depends on the type of younger women you're attracting. I've attracted girls as young as 16 wearing nothing but NA with Androstadienone used here and there. But these girls were either virgins, had very little experience in the sexual department, or were very relationship-oriented. Those who were more promiscuous or were sexually active did not respond to romantic mones like NA. However, my experience showed those same promiscuous girls responded heavily to sexual mones like BW and DP. So for girls that have committment phobias, sexual mones would be best suited for them. Otherwise, NA/NAG works just fine on youger women. And like RussianWolf pointed out, NA/NAG is great at weeding out girls who don't want commitment, if that's what you want.

As for reverse imprinting, I easily fixed that problem by dabbing some cops or a sexual mone under my nose whenever I use imprinting mones. Plus I'm currently running a sub from IML that has expanded my effects of NAG/Androstadienone while greatly decreasing the chances of developing one-itis.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
09-03-2017 1:27 PM

JustMaze
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-26-2017 3:41 AM

Why is it everytime I read a thread like this, it almost always doesn't have an ending? Dash1
09-26-2017 3:41 AM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

09-26-2017 9:50 AM

(09-26-2017 3:41 AM)JustMaze Wrote:  Why is it everytime I read a thread like this, it almost always doesn't have an ending? Dash1

How about a postscript then..?

I don't as a rule follow-up on exes and especially not this one (strict N/C!) but a mutual friend directed me to her Twitter today and she's been on a trip - A trip more or less exactly the same as one we took when we were together - and she revisited all the main places again.

Trying to recapture lost feelings/memories perhaps..?

She was well developed on imprinting/sexual combinations in our last year or-so together and for some time after when we were still in touch till the practical stuff was resolved.
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 10:13 AM by polarvoid.)
09-26-2017 9:50 AM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-26-2017 11:13 AM

(09-26-2017 3:41 AM)JustMaze Wrote:  Why is it everytime I read a thread like this, it almost always doesn't have an ending? Dash1

I'll update you... though there is no end to the story/my life... as of yet :-)

I eventually realized that my target was interested in me for my natural pheromone profile, and I therefore decided to stop using them around her, which was a good decision as she relaxed much more around me. And she was already interested in me beforehand, so why I decided to jeopardize the relation with mones I don't know. The mones worked in the beginning but eventually ended up confusing her I feel. I still believe in the power of mones but more for pick up, not relationship.
09-26-2017 11:13 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-26-2017 1:38 PM

(09-26-2017 11:13 AM)Jonas Wrote:  I still believe in the power of mones but more for pick up, not relationship.

I happened to be on a pheromone free cycle of my life when I met my now bride. I realized that she was interested in me as a person, not just the pheromone cloud I subject her to but I will say that in my experience, once someone is truly bonded to you and cares for you, using pheromones to enhance the relationship can still be done. I find that the social pheromones work very well to use more daily. The Imprinting ones are good for when she's had a difficult day and the sexual ones are great for playtime.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-26-2017 1:38 PM

JustMaze
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-26-2017 4:53 PM

@polarvoid - that's powerful

@Jonas - got it, good luck with it! and thanks for sharing
09-26-2017 4:53 PM
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-27-2017 7:40 AM

(09-26-2017 1:38 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I happened to be on a pheromone free cycle of my life when I met my now bride. I realized that she was interested in me as a person, not just the pheromone cloud I subject her to but I will say that in my experience, once someone is truly bonded to you and cares for you, using pheromones to enhance the relationship can still be done. I find that the social pheromones work very well to use more daily. The Imprinting ones are good for when she's had a difficult day and the sexual ones are great for playtime.

Hi Snoopyace !
I agree with you 100% ! I'm married 25 years to my beautiful bride ! I've been using mones for about a year. They definitely help in a relationship ! My first mones were Xist and Cohesion. I'm now testing NA unscented and I'm entering my third week. I've noticed some positive results.
Have you ever combined NA with Imprint ? Thanks Snoopyace ! I've always enjoyed reading your post !
09-27-2017 7:40 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-27-2017 7:47 AM

(09-27-2017 7:40 AM)BlueKnight Wrote:  Hi Snoopyace !
I agree with you 100% ! I'm married 25 years to my beautiful bride ! I've been using mones for about a year. They definitely help in a relationship ! My first mones were Xist and Cohesion. I'm now testing NA unscented and I'm entering my third week. I've noticed some positive results.
Have you ever combined NA with Imprint ? Thanks Snoopyace ! I've always enjoyed reading your post !

Yah know, I never had the best luck with NA because I already seem to put out enough androstenone naturally. I have combined Imprint with M3X and dionysos from Apex and they all combined very well. I got the bonding that Imprint provides but adding M3X in particular really ramped up the sexual side of things.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-27-2017 7:47 AM
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-27-2017 8:56 AM

(09-27-2017 7:47 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yah know, I never had the best luck with NA because I already seem to put out enough androstenone naturally. I have combined Imprint with M3X and dionysos from Apex and they all combined very well. I got the bonding that Imprint provides but adding M3X in particular really ramped up the sexual side of things.

Thanks Snoopyace ! I have m3x, Imprint and a sample of Dionysos. I haven't tried them yet. I'm still trying to figure out NA. When I finish my run with NA, I'll give them a try.
09-27-2017 8:56 AM

Share This Thread