Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Impi Red Sample Mix F Review Thread
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1701
Thanks received:
4211 thanks in 1786 posts

Impi Red Sample Mix F Review Thread
12-02-2013 10:11 AM

Please use this thread is for comparing and reviewing Impi Red Mix F.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
12-02-2013 10:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3826
Thanks received:
3148 thanks in 1482 posts

RE: Impi Red Sample Mix F Review Thread
12-07-2013 2:24 PM

Ok Impi red mix F, 3 sp to inner forearms, to me the scent is like sample A without the spicy aspect, the first comment from my girl when she took a sniff was just two words manly, and sexy, this is positive because she is fussy when it comes to pheromone fragrances and often finds them repelling so i guess mix F has got her scent approval " tick one "

Now interesting say one hour after the app i was receiving some distinct attraction from women as i was cruising the supermarket, one couple her partner was looking at me in a hostile manner, now at the checkout my girl was with me, and both girls on separate check out queue's who were waiting to be served slightly ahead of us they had both turned around to check me out and thereafter did so each several times trying to do so in a discreet manner because my girl was with me, but it was easy too discern that these girls in front were picking up something about me.
Ok more testing on this one i am certain cheers 4 now

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-07-2013 2:24 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman, mark-in-dallas, Rattlesnake
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
784 thanks in 327 posts

12-10-2013 10:43 AM

Ran with 2 sprays of Sample F today, whilst having a similar fragrance to sample S, this is a bit more masculine (has a soapy note to it) and I like this far more, dries down to a sweet musk smell. I should really start with 1 spray I know but so far 2 sprays have been effective.

The self affects again a nice smooth confidence boost, not outrageously loud but a relaxed/chilled vibe, although I would say it's not as pronounced as Sample S. However, there is the possibility because I wore Sample S first I may have become accustomed to the feeling so its not as noticeable.

The main difference here is that it had an affect with the older ladies, not sexual per se, but made them far more friendly, I got a lot more women calling me "love, dear, sweetheart (the last one was a bit weird...)" from older women, very rarely ever get that kinda language. This didn't seem to hit the young ladies as hard and I got a lot more interest from my target age range. The attractiveness seems to be a bit more spread out so it has a wider range.

So far out of the Samples I'm liking F over S. I'll go with A next and then give each another round.
12-10-2013 10:43 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, Pheroman
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1247
Thanks received:
2526 thanks in 1015 posts

12-23-2013 1:22 PM

Just came home from a round in town testing out 2 Sprays Sample F

scent is mild and metrosexual .. ahem .. Shout

Confidence boost was quite good .. just like with Sample A ..

Younger one´s really do not react to this one .. and blondes not as well ..

Guy´s did barely notice me ..

stuff gives a bit tunnel vision ... sense of smell is not that enhanced like with Sample A but sense of taste is better ...

it has clearly very low attention grabbing power ..

first i thought i was ghosted .. but i saw very small attraction signs on one elder women working behind the coffee bar ..

then i went to a Pizzeria .. had to wait until the Pizza was made for me .. in the meanwhile i was talking to some relative of the owner .. ( Women somewhat End 40´s )

she was over the top chatty and seemed to like me a lot ..

the owner brought the 2 Pizza´s i had ordered .. and i asked him how much .. ( usually one Pizza is 7,80 Euros ) and he said for you 10 Euros .. this means 5 for one ..

well ..

looks like Rattlesnake and Terry are right ..

F is for elder women ... nothing on younger one´s ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-23-2013 1:22 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, Rattlesnake, D_Darko, mark-in-dallas

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Impi red dot testing thread alphavitea 213 30,133 05-17-2016 2:25 AM
Last Post: boyscout73
  Impi Red Sample Mix A Review Thread mark-in-dallas 7 1,878 01-21-2014 12:04 PM
Last Post: 20 Franc
  Impi Red Sample Mix S Review Thread mark-in-dallas 4 1,239 01-09-2014 10:23 PM
Last Post: thundr