Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3 Average
Hispanic, Latina, Spanish, Mexican
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-02-2014 3:52 PM

EDUCATION 101:

1. Does saying Hispanic cover all the above, as is it one in the same? I once asked a Puerto Rican if she was Mexican, and she got offensive, so I'm asking where bullets won't fly.

2. IF they are not the same, has anyone found a mix or product that drives a Mexican, Spanish, Latina in sane in a GOOD way?

Thanks X 2! Scout

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
02-02-2014 3:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UOCC8
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hispanic, Latina, Spanish, Mexican
02-02-2014 4:02 PM

(02-02-2014 3:52 PM)MMM Wrote:  EDUCATION 101:

1. Does saying Hispanic cover all the above, as is it one in the same? I once asked a Puerto Rican if she was Mexican, and she got offensive, so I'm asking where bullets won't fly.

2. IF they are not the same, has anyone found a mix or product that drives a Mexican, Spanish, Latina in sane in a GOOD way?

Thanks X 2! Scout

Nope, those in South America are Latin American. I have a friend from Argentina and I will jokingly call her Hispanic and she will give me shit for it.
02-02-2014 4:02 PM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-02-2014 7:46 PM

I would never settle with a latina woman, but that's just me.

Anyway, my ex-mexican gf was getting so horny and humped me from the first second I have A314 on... they seem to respond to high status signature much better than socials.

So I can imagine AV, Wolf, Nude, A314, etc... Ammo was good... sometimes Turn Up The Heat would get me attacked by her without a word being able to come out of my mouth.

Some guy reported that in his workplace, the mexican hot cop pushed him in a supply room and gave him a blow job and then acted like nothing ever happened. He had Wolf on

Don't be afraid to go with sexual mixes...

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 7:47 PM by PheroJack.)
02-02-2014 7:46 PM
MMM

Rep Post

02-02-2014 8:01 PM

(02-02-2014 7:46 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  I would never settle with a latina woman, but that's just me.

Anyway, my ex-mexican gf was getting so horny and humped me from the first second I have A314 on... they seem to respond to high status signature much better than socials.

So I can imagine AV, Wolf, Nude, A314, etc... Ammo was good... sometimes Turn Up The Heat would get me attacked by her without a word being able to come out of my mouth.

Some guy reported that in his workplace, the mexican hot cop pushed him in a supply room and gave him a blow job and then acted like nothing ever happened. He had Wolf on

Don't be afraid to go with sexual mixes...

How old was your ex, Jack?

THanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
02-02-2014 8:01 PM

Blacky Chan

Rep Post

02-02-2014 8:48 PM

From my experience

1. Latin is the most widely acceptable term.

2. Tan and olive skin latinas love higher none sigs.
02-02-2014 8:48 PM
MMM

Rep Post

02-02-2014 9:10 PM

(02-02-2014 8:48 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  From my experience

1. Latin is the most widely acceptable term.

2. Tan and olive skin latinas love higher none sigs.

Thanks, Chan!

She's Mexican, but I didn't ask. I overheard. Saved by the bell.

Through the years, HIGH -NONE has been the answer. Was just wondering if anyone had any fail proof products/mixes that hit Mexicans hard! Help

02-02-2014 9:10 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-03-2014 12:22 AM

I'm 100% Latino and proud of it, that being said my roots are Colombian however I was born in the US. I live in California and I take offense when someone assumes I'm Mexican. Just because my name may lean to the brown color spectrum don't mean shit.

When people say I'm Latino or Hispanic or Latin American I don't take offense. Just don't decide a 'label' or background for me. Then my response is a very standard issue = "Fuck You!"

Anyway moving along to your question, an overt none sig will get them stalking you. I have plenty of experience using, New Pheromone Additive, Turn Up The Heat, Ammo, that straight up resulted with stalkers seriously eye fucking me.

I could only imagine what Domination from SteveO would do. Oh the possibilities of all that putang just falling from the sky drool

The Dude abides...
02-03-2014 12:22 AM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-03-2014 12:25 AM

MMM, she was 4 years older than me when i was 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
02-03-2014 12:25 AM

MMM

Rep Post

02-03-2014 12:28 AM

(02-03-2014 12:22 AM)andromun Wrote:  I'm 100% Latino and proud of it, that being said my roots are Colombian however I was born in the US. I live in California and I take offense when someone assumes I'm Mexican. Just because my name may lean to the brown color spectrum don't mean shit.

When people say I'm Latino or Hispanic or Latin American I don't take offense. Just don't decide a 'label' or background for me. Then my response is a very standard issue = "Fuck You!"

Anyway moving along to your question, an overt none sig will get them stalking you. I have plenty of experience using, New Pheromone Additive, Turn Up The Heat, Ammo, that straight up resulted with stalkers seriously eye fucking me.

I could only imagine what Domination from SteveO would do. Oh the possibilities of all that putang just falling from the sky drool

Well, please remember, the MMM has no idea, so there could be more like me who do NOT have a clue. What if I asked you 'IF' you were Mexican. Would that piss you off, too?

If you get a moment, I would love to hear your New Pheromone Additive, Turn Up The Heat and AMMO ratios/mixes/applications, A. And if age plays a factor in HOW MUCH you wear.

Thanks! Soldier

(This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 12:30 AM by MMM.)
02-03-2014 12:28 AM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-03-2014 12:58 AM

(02-03-2014 12:28 AM)MMM Wrote:  Well, please remember, the MMM has no idea, so there could be more like me who do NOT have a clue. What if I asked you 'IF' you were Mexican. Would that piss you off, too?

If you get a moment, I would love to hear your New Pheromone Additive, Turn Up The Heat and AMMO ratios/mixes/applications, A. And if age plays a factor in HOW MUCH you wear.

Thanks! Soldier

I feel you dude, just don't make the assumption and it's totally cool to ask her. You need to understand that among all Latinos there is a lot of rivalry and prejudice amongst ourselves.

Okay, I'm a little older mid 30's and I can wear more none that a 20 something. With New Pheromone Additive I always mixed it with 4 ml of cologne with 1ml of that sex juice in a 5ml bottle. 2 sprays and some Androstadienone is all I needed (all to the neck).

Ammo + Turn Up The Heat + IS (2, 1, 2) got me the stalker craze from 2 Latinas at the gym. Kid you not I think one of them would have raped me if she could, just a crazy field day with mones.

I also remember Impi (red) hit the younger ones real hard.

The Dude abides...
02-03-2014 12:58 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Young Hispanic girls Lucent 16 2,006 03-20-2018 3:09 PM
Last Post: Scottie2Hottie
  threesome with spanish girls crazy_rishi 17 4,419 01-25-2017 2:32 AM
Last Post: crazy_rishi
  Ascend oil, job interview, hispanic late 20s interviewer, interesting tdctdc 5 2,040 10-04-2014 5:55 PM
Last Post: tdctdc