Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
threesome with spanish girls
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Sex: Male

Rep Post

threesome with spanish girls
01-22-2017 10:43 AM

Ok , so here i start my first mones hit (i guess) so i was coming out of gym took my steam , changed for clubbing yesterday night , and i had tester of GOA with me which i was trying to figure out how to put exact two dabs from a tester bottle , suddenly someone came and i spilled it all over me chin , chest and little left also i rubbed on my hands . Used my usual perfume armani code two spray on check and ysl opium one spray on my wrist .i dont know how many drops come in the sample small tube kind of bottle . So while i was walking out of gym i dint noticed anything , everyone was nomal , absolutely nothing from anyone girl or boy , the fat receptionist whu is olwyz sweet n kind to me she smiled and said good night like usual and i replied her the same . So i went to the club for 1 -2 hour absolutely nothing no reaction from anyone including my male friend , but while we were going out i was already high and i told my frnd to leave as i wanted to drink more (actual reason i saw two spanish chick mayb 26-27 yrs old near the bar counter waiting for thier drinks ) "i happen to knowe little bit spanish as i dated a spanish chick whum i met at a beack last year " So i was standing right behind her and if im not wrong they happend to knowe my presence and one of them said u smell wow , and we started our conversation .I said my broken spanish to impress them and they looked like more than happy to have met me . Finally after few hours and 3-4 rounds of tequila i asked them to come to my home for hookah (sheesha i dont knowe if u guys know this ) and finally all three of us in my room , and my room is almost like a mini disco . We were smoking , drinking and dancing and suddenly they both started to kiss each other and i was like WTF !!! i mean i should be included . in no time i removed my shirt and kissed one of them and rest 2 hrs i cant even described . During whole time i just remember i thing they literally rubbing their face on my chest and licked me like a lollypop .

However i couldnt smell GOA on me whereas when i used ETFZ i can smell it a few times , and again to my basic thing why none of the Indian people who were in the same phero cloud happen to notice ? As i spilled the whole tester i dont even know what was the dosage i used !! Help and suggestions required !!!
01-22-2017 10:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: threesome with spanish girls
01-22-2017 12:34 PM

Suggestions? Keep spilling it Smoke

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
01-22-2017 12:34 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

01-22-2017 2:04 PM

So you wore a large amount of GOA solo, went to a bar, met two women you have never seen before, and had a threesome with them?

If I understood your post correctly then nice!!!
01-22-2017 2:04 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-22-2017 6:21 PM

(01-22-2017 10:43 AM)crazy_rishi Wrote:  However i couldnt smell GOA on me whereas when i used ETFZ i can smell it a few times , and again to my basic thing why none of the Indian people who were in the same phero cloud happen to notice ? As i spilled the whole tester i dont even know what was the dosage i used !! Help and suggestions required !!!

Seems like u already have a fair bit of Androstenone in ur system. What u're lacking is DieNone. (By the looks of it) GOA adds it to ur system. Amd ya scored a 3 some. And ya still think that mones don't work? Lol.

Some nationalities're more receptive to specific mones. That's what I read and learnt from this forum. Some others r repugnant. So u scored the Spanish ladies but not the Indian ladies. Does that make sense? Smile

Pay Jhon Loda a tip for it. Lol.
01-22-2017 6:21 PM
Crazy Bear
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-22-2017 7:32 PM

(01-22-2017 6:21 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Seems like u already have a fair bit of Androstenone in ur system. What u're lacking is DieNone.

Some nationalities're more receptive to specific mones. That's what I read and learnt from this forum. Some others r repugnant. So u scored the Spanish ladies but not the Indian ladies. Does that make sense? Smile

Sweet...So Dr. Chocolate...then that means Spanish are really receptive to dienone? Would all southern european and mediterranean fall in that category like italian, greek, syrian, lebanese, etc? If so, Means GOA would be perfect.
01-22-2017 7:32 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-22-2017 7:37 PM

(01-22-2017 7:32 PM)Crazy Bear Wrote:  Sweet...So Dr. Chocolate...then that means Spanish are really receptive to dienone? Would all southern european and mediterranean fall in that category like italian, greek, syrian, lebanese, etc? If so, Means GOA would be perfect.

Its hard to generalize it from what I comprehend judging from what I read so far. But it's a repeated report that Spanish girls and African girls can HANDLE a lot of pheromones. So my assumption is that they need a strong signature. Only me humble opinion here. I could be wrong. Smile
01-22-2017 7:37 PM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-23-2017 2:49 AM

Lol , dat would be great , but to expensive

(01-22-2017 12:34 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Suggestions? Keep spilling it Smoke

Yup , dats exactly wht i mean , and they tend to lingering me all night long , which i cant smell other than my perfume . But whtever , it was awesome

(01-22-2017 2:04 PM)metaltree Wrote:  So you wore a large amount of GOA solo, went to a bar, met two women you have never seen before, and had a threesome with them?

If I understood your post correctly then nice!!!
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2017 2:50 AM by crazy_rishi.)
01-23-2017 2:49 AM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-23-2017 2:53 AM

So when u say repungent , does it makes senses as why my mones didnt worked on Indian ladies ? And what do u suggest for them ? Asking coz its rare to meet foreigner here . They just happened to be in club and i was lucky . I need something for indian women......

(01-22-2017 6:21 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Seems like u already have a fair bit of Androstenone in ur system. What u're lacking is DieNone. (By the looks of it) GOA adds it to ur system. Amd ya scored a 3 some. And ya still think that mones don't work? Lol.

01-23-2017 2:53 AM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-23-2017 2:57 AM

Never pay for sex mooning, but dont forget to send regards either . Thanks John for the sample bighug

Also does anyone happen to knowe how much did i spilled as how many drops comes in the sample bottle ?

(01-22-2017 6:21 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Pay Jhon Loda a tip for it. Lol.

I didnt meant that i was smelling my EFTZ and couldnt smell goa , what i meant was that WHEN i wear EFTZ i can smell it , but GOA even after large amounts i didnt smell nothing .

[QUOTE='DrChocolate' pid='196739' dateline='1485127311']

Seems like u already have a fair bit of Androstenone in ur system. What u're lacking is DieNone. (By the looks of it) GOA adds it to ur system. Amd ya scored a 3 some. And ya still think that mones don't work? Lol.
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2017 2:59 AM by crazy_rishi.)
01-23-2017 2:57 AM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-23-2017 3:03 AM

Hey doc have u ever tried mones in sri lanka ? If yes did u saw any noticeable results ?

(01-22-2017 7:37 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Its hard to generalize it from what I comprehend judging from what I read so far. But it's a repeated report that Spanish girls and African girls can HANDLE a lot of pheromones. So my assumption is that they need a strong signature. Only me humble opinion here. I could be wrong. Smile
01-23-2017 3:03 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Act like a celebrity and draw girls OR Go after girls! dsouza 8 1,146 03-22-2021 9:52 AM
Last Post: LoveInSpain
  Hispanic, Latina, Spanish, Mexican MMM 136 51,362 01-15-2019 8:32 PM
Last Post: Primross