Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
threesome with spanish girls
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: threesome with spanish girls
01-23-2017 3:10 AM

Hi Rishi,

Nice report. You had a good time. Though, I don't credit much of your success to mones. It is your ability to pull spanish girls. Pheromones work in that way. You need to pull. Now, you can have an idea of using pheromones. It is learning curve. It takes time to understand each mix.

You are fairly confident with your personality. Go with Aqua Vitae. LAL is down for now. Whenever, it will be active, order AV from them. It will work for your situation very well.

Do report back.

Thanks.
01-23-2017 3:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-23-2017 3:34 AM

Yeah mate. I had some good luck last Christmas when I was visiting me relatives. I was testing AT amd Cpt both oils.

Need to play with the dosage to fine tune the Indian sri lankan Pakistany ladies (south Asian ladies)

I've reported on a girl I was trying to escalate while I was wearing AT but I THINK I should've upped me dose. Cos I was wearing a low dose when I was trying that. And that's why I think it's true judging from the other reports I read here that African and Spanish ladies can handle HEAPS of mones. Sri Lankan girls on the other hand r a bit timid about sexual encounters. So if I up the dose on them, it'd sacre'em off. Smile
01-23-2017 3:34 AM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-23-2017 4:07 AM

i have a good pick up rappo when drunk , even i was not too conclusive weather it was me or the mones however the spanish girls kept smelling my chest are so im guessing that they were able to smell it and mayb dat made them horny .

Regarding LAL even i guessed hat bcoz i was thinking of buying DP the other day and i could'nt however not im doubtful about dp as the reports / forum which i read people having suceess with dp mostly had their targets in age 30 and above which is not my target range . Ill check for AV though and i was thinking of getting THU . I will only be buying one as im still in the newbie mode and i need to understand the products

(01-23-2017 3:10 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Hi Rishi,

Nice report. You had a good time. Though, I don't credit much of your success to mones. It is your ability to pull spanish girls. Pheromones work in that way. You need to pull. Now, you can have an idea of using pheromones. It is learning curve. It takes time to understand each mix.

You are fairly confident with your personality. Go with Aqua Vitae. LAL is down for now. Whenever, it will be active, order AV from them. It will work for your situation very well.

Do report back.

Thanks.
01-23-2017 4:07 AM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-23-2017 4:18 AM

How much did u used ? The mones from Jhon Loda suggest 2 drops / spray for India / pakistan etc . but etfz did no wonder with the . I also tried cleaning with your method , i still am from that GOA spilling episode .

South asian girls dont have too much open mentality about sex and hooking up do u think there is a possibility that they might get hit by mones cloud but they might be able to reserve thier reactions as im not seeing much from Indian women

(01-23-2017 3:34 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Yeah mate. I had some good luck last Christmas when I was visiting me relatives. I was testing AT amd Cpt both oils.

Need to play with the dosage to fine tune the Indian sri lankan Pakistany ladies (south Asian ladies)

I've reported on a girl I was trying to escalate while I was wearing AT but I THINK I should've upped me dose. Cos I was wearing a low dose when I was trying that. And that's why I think it's true judging from the other reports I read here that African and Spanish ladies can handle HEAPS of mones. Sri Lankan girls on the other hand r a bit timid about sexual encounters. So if I up the dose on them, it'd sacre'em off. Smile
01-23-2017 4:18 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-23-2017 4:34 AM

(01-23-2017 4:18 AM)crazy_rishi Wrote:  How much did u used ? The mones from Jhon Loda suggest 2 drops / spray for India / pakistan etc . but etfz did no wonder with the . I also tried cleaning with your method , i still am from that GOA spilling episode .

South asian girls dont have too much open mentality about sex and hooking up do u think there is a possibility that they might get hit by mones cloud but they might be able to reserve thier reactions as im not seeing much from Indian women

Check his table for dose.

There's a 50/50 chance.
01-23-2017 4:34 AM

avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

threesome with spanish girls
01-24-2017 5:49 AM

Hi, Rishi.
LAL is active now. You may purchase, AV or Dirty Primitive or what You want.
DP hits younger girls too, even below 20, in a crazy way , if You not overdosing.

Sent from my G4 LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
01-24-2017 5:49 AM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-25-2017 2:16 AM

I hate when im on low budget and i have to choose to pick only one pheromone . Really need goa for a purpose and but i also have to think for the thing in my pants and the things in my wallet ... Pff tough descision to make

(01-24-2017 5:49 AM)avi Wrote:  Hi, Rishi.
LAL is active now. You may purchase, AV or Dirty Primitive or what You want.
DP hits younger girls too, even below 20, in a crazy way , if You not overdosing.

Sent from my G4 LG-H815 using Tapatalk
01-25-2017 2:16 AM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-25-2017 2:32 AM

is there any experienced person over here whus target range is 22-28 yrs old girls and have had success with hookin up immediately ? If yes can i get a link to your thread and if you can share ... Cnt make an exact descision from 2-3 threads i read on mones for younger girls
01-25-2017 2:32 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Act like a celebrity and draw girls OR Go after girls! dsouza 8 1,138 03-22-2021 9:52 AM
Last Post: LoveInSpain
  Hispanic, Latina, Spanish, Mexican MMM 136 51,289 01-15-2019 8:32 PM
Last Post: Primross