Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
Hispanic, Latina, Spanish, Mexican
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hispanic, Latina, Spanish, Mexican
03-01-2014 5:06 PM

I had a Colombian (born there) engaged co-worker tell me I smell awesome when I first wore Ammo around her. Undoubtedly stalked me around those first few days, pulling me aside to get my attention anytime she could. Nothing sexual though, but her interest showed with how much eye contact she would make with me and random topics she would bring up with me to keep me around. I'd dose around 2-3 sprays considering I work around refrigeration, it's a bit cold.

I'm 19 she's 30ish. teehee

The only other time I could reproduce an effect of that magnitude again with her was months later (after using Cohesion run) was a mix of Connections, Xist and a drop of Evolve. I've tried this same mix again after proving successful the first go, but didn't hit as hard the 2cd time. Then I tried using straight Evolve spray 1 to 2 sprays and didn't really work at all.

So maybe it was just all in lucky timing I caught her with those effects. or the Evolve was too much -none.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2014 5:26 PM by XyzN.)
03-01-2014 5:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

03-01-2014 10:07 PM

[QUOTE='OldSpice' pid='117481' dateline='1393632175']MMM what is your ethnicity and body size?

Chocolate coated, 6'2", 285 lbs. Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-01-2014 10:07 PM
OldSpice
Always learning

Rep Post

03-11-2014 1:46 PM

(03-01-2014 10:07 PM)MMM Wrote:  [QUOTE='OldSpice' pid='117481' dateline='1393632175']MMM what is your ethnicity and body size?

Chocolate coated, 6'2", 285 lbs. Hi

Long walks on the beach?

Take a salsa class at a bar or club. There are plenty of women of all races who love to dance and have fun. throw in YOUR favorite mixure and take the beginner class where you switch partners evry move. After a couple classes you'll won't even need mones to pull women haha.
But if its a certain Chica at work or talk to , use that -none done stuff

Alpha-dream - l2k v1 v2. Alpha Maschio,
Singles - alpha/beta nol, androstanone, androstadienone, -enone
Liquid alchemy - !BAD WOLF!- Wolf , Possess wolf scent, Aqua Vitae, NAG
A-D - A314 oil ,p83 ,TUTH
Xist , xsp93.. lots of samples
03-11-2014 1:46 PM

MMM

Rep Post

08-09-2014 1:04 PM

(03-11-2014 1:46 PM)OldSpice Wrote:  Long walks on the beach?

Take a salsa class at a bar or club. There are plenty of women of all races who love to dance and have fun. throw in YOUR favorite mixure and take the beginner class where you switch partners evry move. After a couple classes you'll won't even need mones to pull women haha.
But if its a certain Chica at work or talk to , use that -none done stuff

I've been looking for Salsa classes all over the place. I'm afraid I'm a tad bit too deep in the woods, 'cause can't find them anywhere in my area! *tear*

I was just peeping back through to BUMP this thread to see if there were any new updates out there amongst the Hispanic, Mexican and Rican Hunters.

Anyone!? Anyone!?!? Anyone find a potent and consistent product or mix that the above just can't resist!?!?!? Anyone!?!? Whistle3

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-09-2014 1:04 PM
MMM

Rep Post

10-23-2014 5:31 PM

Has anyone slain anything NEW on the Hispanic, Latina, Mexican side of the house recently using mones?

Yep! Bumpty Bump! popcorn

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2014 5:31 PM by MMM.)
10-23-2014 5:31 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Hispanic, Latina, Spanish, Mexican
10-24-2014 9:34 AM

Bumpty Bump received.

I am going to meet someone today with L2K and Xist on. Considered to be one of my battles with pyramid scheme companies. I know the guy is building a scam from the Facebook message he sent me(typical Amway recruiting script), but why I even bothered to reply to him is the sole reason of his SMOKING hot girlfriend!! Yes, I am experimenting and looking for the combo that allows me to steal someone's girlfriend.

The guy I think is Mexican, and the girl is Mexican too. The girl is older than me also, this would be fun if he actually brought his gf tonight.
10-24-2014 9:34 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-24-2014 5:18 PM

Subscribed, this ought to be interesting!

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
10-24-2014 5:18 PM

MMM

Rep Post

10-25-2014 10:43 AM

(10-24-2014 9:34 AM)masterfu678 Wrote:  Bumpty Bump received.

I am going to meet someone today with L2K and Xist on. Considered to be one of my battles with pyramid scheme companies. I know the guy is building a scam from the Facebook message he sent me(typical Amway recruiting script), but why I even bothered to reply to him is the sole reason of his SMOKING hot girlfriend!! Yes, I am experimenting and looking for the combo that allows me to steal someone's girlfriend.

The guy I think is Mexican, and the girl is Mexican too. The girl is older than me also, this would be fun if he actually brought his gf tonight.

I was led to believe that Dominant -none mixes and products attracts Mexicans.

So how did it go, Master Mexican Slayer?

10-25-2014 10:43 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

10-25-2014 11:50 AM

(10-24-2014 9:34 AM)masterfu678 Wrote:  I am going to meet someone today with L2K and Xist on. Considered to be one of my battles with pyramid scheme companies. I know the guy is building a scam from the Facebook message he sent me(typical Amway recruiting script), but why I even bothered to reply to him is the sole reason of his SMOKING hot girlfriend!! Yes, I am experimenting and looking for the combo that allows me to steal someone's girlfriend.

Agreeing to meet someone that you think is trying to scam you for the sole purpose of trying to steal their girlfriend is pretty shitty and makes you no better then him.

For someone that claims to practice Wicca I'd think you'd see the bad karma that's bound to come back at you.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
10-25-2014 11:50 AM
KonichiwaChitsu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-25-2014 1:06 PM

(10-25-2014 11:50 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Agreeing to meet someone that you think is trying to scam you for the sole purpose of trying to steal their girlfriend is pretty shitty and makes you no better then him.

For someone that claims to practice Wicca I'd think you'd see the bad karma that's bound to come back at you.

Or is it just karma getting back at the dude? It's all a matter of perspective. ..I'm with masterfu, keep us posted dude! This sounds fun hahaha
10-25-2014 1:06 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Young Hispanic girls Lucent 16 1,172 03-20-2018 3:09 PM
Last Post: Scottie2Hottie
  threesome with spanish girls crazy_rishi 17 3,825 01-25-2017 2:32 AM
Last Post: crazy_rishi
  Ascend oil, job interview, hispanic late 20s interviewer, interesting tdctdc 5 1,765 10-04-2014 5:55 PM
Last Post: tdctdc