Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello - Just placed my first mones order
L0gik
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hello - Just placed my first mones order
04-14-2017 3:05 PM

Hello Everyone,

I stumbled upon pheromones recently and have been doing lots of reading here on the forum learning about all the different ones available and their effects. I just placed an order for Nude Alpha 10ml and Aqua Vitae Gel 30ml today. I had such a hard time picking something out and am sure I will probably be ordering a couple more before long.

I'm a 40 year old white male who works in the software industry. I've always looked young for my age which I have started to really appreciate as I get older. I'm in decent shape and work out regularly. I'm in a monogamous relationship so, I'm not going to be out at clubs trying to pick up girls every weekend but, I am a huge flirt and do enjoy when women notice me or are attracted to me. I wouldn't call myself shy but I am a bit of an introvert and am rather quiet sometimes.

I was recently promoted at work and am being given a larger role in decision making and have been given more responsibility overall. I'd really like to hear people suggest for at the office to help others view me as more of a leader/decisive/alpha individual in my new position.

I'm also really interested to hear what other members think could be good mones for me to try out or to compliment the two I already purchased whether it be for work, at home with my girl or going out for a night on the town.

Thanks, looking forward to the feedback
04-14-2017 3:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

RE: Hello - Just placed my first mones order
04-14-2017 3:34 PM

Welcome L0gik,

First off, take some time to read the following threads to get acclimated to the ins-and-outs of mone use:

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Frequently...faqs-faq-s

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-NooB-Basics--8019

Next, take some time and familiarize yourself with the most popular products, and then move to more obscure mixes.

You've chosen two heavily-reviewed products, so you'll have plenty of info already available on the forum. A bit of homework will go a long way here.

AV:

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Aqua-Vitae

NA:

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nude-Alpha

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nude-Aplha...servations

Also, I would be weary of asking general questions about products for "office use", as your intent and context will be more important than the actual mix itself, which if why you'll see contradicting pro and con posts of a particular mix in a professional environment.

Finally, the best place to start is by asking yourself a very simple question:

What is your goal with this mix?

Keep in mind, that using a mix for something like flirting might be playing with fire.......as many guys here have learned the hard way. Just play it through to its end conclusion, and then ask yourself if it's wroth it to you.

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-14-2017 3:34 PM
L0gik
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-14-2017 4:11 PM

Thanks Law,

I appreciate the links, I've been reading lots of these threads but, there is a ton of information here and I still have a lot to learn.

(04-14-2017 3:34 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Also, I would be weary of asking general questions about products for "office use", as your intent and context will be more important than the actual mix itself, which if why you'll see contradicting pro and con posts of a particular mix in a professional environment.
(04-14-2017 3:05 PM)L0gik Wrote:  I'd really like to hear people suggest for at the office to help others view me as more of a leader/decisive/alpha individual in my new position.

As for products for office use, perhaps I wasn't clear enough about my objectives. I'm not looking for anything sexual to wear to work. I'm generally of the opinion that it's not a good idea to date or sleep with coworkers. I'm more interested in products that will provide a boost in status and help others view me as a leader. I'm looking more for alpha confidence and mental clarity. I don't want anything too over the top and intimidating though, I would like to still be seen as friendly and approachable.

Hope that helps, thanks again!
04-14-2017 4:11 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-14-2017 5:09 PM

(04-14-2017 4:11 PM)L0gik Wrote:  Thanks Law,

I appreciate the links, I've been reading lots of these threads but, there is a ton of information here and I still have a lot to learn.

(04-14-2017 3:05 PM)L0gik Wrote:  I'd really like to hear people suggest for at the office to help others view me as more of a leader/decisive/alpha individual in my new position.

As for products for office use, perhaps I wasn't clear enough about my objectives. I'm not looking for anything sexual to wear to work. I'm generally of the opinion that it's not a good idea to date or sleep with coworkers. I'm more interested in products that will provide a boost in status and help others view me as a leader. I'm looking more for alpha confidence and mental clarity. I don't want anything too over the top and intimidating though, I would like to still be seen as friendly and approachable.

Hope that helps, thanks again!

Got it. So you need to research products used for status rather than sexuals.

Pretty simple:

Just go to the "reviews" headings under each vendor, and then click on "replies" or "views" and then you'll see the most popular products first.

Then just narrow them down by eliminating any that are labeled "sexuals" or "fallout" mixes (you can do this easily by visiting the vendor's site and looking up each product).

You'll be left with the status/alpha products, and you can choose from them accordingly.

Cheers! Mrgreen

PS : Just so that you don't run into trouble right out of the gate.......the two products that you purchased from LAL don't fall into the "non-sexual/fallout" category, so tread lightly.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-14-2017 5:09 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-14-2017 5:19 PM

Status products for work: TUSC (I recommend it. By Apex), Wolf (LAL), Ascend (PXS), Captain & alpha treasures (pheromone treasures)

Sexual to get her ramped up: Primitive (LAL), Turn up the heat (androtics), AV (maybe....idk), evolve (pxs)

NA will make your partner fall deeper in love. Romance in a bottle but hard to notice. Took me a few months to see what it is doing.

Copulins are vagina juice. I would reccomend staying clear for her to not get suspicious of cheating. Ascend has cops but you can request it with no cops.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2017 5:20 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
04-14-2017 5:19 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-14-2017 7:11 PM

I would recommend androstadienone read the reviews and what the science say it does sound like what you are looking for.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2017 7:12 PM by mdw.)
04-14-2017 7:11 PM
L0gik
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-14-2017 7:19 PM

Thanks guys, appreciate the replies. Sorry if I was confusing by saying I purchased AV and NA and then turn around and ask about status products for the office. I definitely had much different plans for the AV and NA but am still interested in something to try for work.

I was considering Wolf or Alpha Treasures initially, maybe Captain. I was really leaning towards AT but was a bit hesitant because of the price. I may still give it a go because the reviews I've read here have been very good.

Bandit, thanks for the TUSC suggestion, that is one I haven't really looked at yet. Thanks

Thanks again to everyone who replied. I've been doing a lot of reading but it's nice to start to engage in some conversation about what I've read so far to better understand everything.
04-14-2017 7:19 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-14-2017 8:08 PM

Androstadienone is fantastic. I'd reccomend getting a bottle from love scent. Makes women calm, compliant and changes their demeanor in a great way.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
04-14-2017 8:08 PM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

04-14-2017 9:05 PM

AV and NA are both great products, like the owner of LAL says, apply them like cologne, then forget you're wearing them. Good luck

Peace

You know what you know, and everything else is belief.
04-14-2017 9:05 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

04-14-2017 11:00 PM

(04-14-2017 7:19 PM)L0gik Wrote:  I was considering Wolf or Alpha Treasures initially, maybe Captain.

you can't go wrong with wolf for work

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
04-14-2017 11:00 PM

Share This Thread