Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello - Just placed my first mones order
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hello - Just placed my first mones order
04-15-2017 2:01 AM

L0gik I also work in the It/software industry so I know exactly how challenging it can be to get the ladies attention in such an atmosphere!
04-15-2017 2:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-15-2017 2:12 AM

You are going into very complex terrain. NA and AV are damn complex for beginner. You must have done your research. Give both a month run to understand. It is difficult to understand them quickly.

I recommend TUSC. It is the non sexual status mix. It will help you in senior position a lot. You can get shit test with AV and NAG. TUSC is very good status. You will get respect from everyone without any shit test.
04-15-2017 2:12 AM

L0gik
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-19-2017 10:07 AM

Hey everyone, thought I'd follow up on my original post and give an update on how things are going.

I got my NA and AV and also received samples of Bad Wolf and Possess. I wore the AV the last two days but am having a hard time figuring out the amount to use for the gel. I probably got a little carried away the first day (typical for first time) but tried to be a little more conservative the next day. No super obvious hits but last night I went for drinks with two girls that I know. The waitress kept coming by every couple minutes to check on us. I didn't think much of it but the girls both commented on how often she was coming by and found it a bit annoying. Pleasantry

My girl did comment both nights that I smelled "weird" when she was laying on me. I asked her if I smelled bad, she said no but described it as "pungent" and "weird". I got both bottles unscented and used Armani Code to cover. I will need to pick up a couple new colognes to add into the rotation. I don't normally wear much cologne and am often worried about smelling too strong. I prefer to be subtle.

Today I decided to try NA and see how that does, it's the 10ml rollerball. I did 3"-4" on each side of my neck and some small dabs on each forearm, probably an inch. This is probably a small dose but I think it best to start small and work my way up.

I ordered Captain and The Hookup this week. I am thinking that I will like Captain for during the day/work and then can add THU some evenings when I want. I think these may be more suited for day to day use and I will continue to experiment with the other two on special nights when appropriate.

How many days per week are you guys wearing mones? Should I give myself a break every couple days? I was a bit put off that my girl said I smelled "pungent" perhaps it's just the AV? Maybe I need to cover better?
04-19-2017 10:07 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-19-2017 10:46 AM

I wear mones nearly every day without a break. Pungent is probably the AV. Try 1 million or a variant of it by Paco for a cover.

Microdoses of NA work. Even a single dab from a 10ml roller showed results. I carry it around and reapply every 4 hours. Use it daily for a week or two around her and the emotions she has for you will run deeper.

Don't go overboard in buying too many things. I have so many bottles that haven't been opened in months. I bought THU, and AOA thanksgiving weekend and haven't used either. I only use a few blends really. Rarely use the 3 bottles of glace I have.

NA, TUSC, Androstadienone , P96 for Long Term Relationship courtship.

Wolf for going around town doing errands for a VIP aura.

BW for going out to meet girls.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
04-19-2017 10:46 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

04-19-2017 10:47 AM

AV smells like piss to some people. Unfortunately, your GF is one of them. AV works best around strangers.

Good luck

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
04-19-2017 10:47 AM

Share This Thread