Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude Aplha gel: observations
Fishdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Nude Aplha gel: observations
12-31-2015 6:43 PM

Well it's the last day of 2015 and I have been using NA gel on and off for a few weeks and decided to post some preliminary results.

First off, winter climate in Canada.

I have used 40 mils or the regular NA to date to compare to but have been quite surprised.

Executive Summary: Holy Shit!

Dosage: 1 to 2 drops max thus far. If I used two globs one day then would do 1 glob second day due to build up with these gels. Tested 1 glob on it's own at work today (discuss further down) after a 4 day break so no build up (NA anyways). In the evenings I scrub my app points down with an abrasive pad topped with a mix of body soap, borax, and witch hazel. Best I can do.

Delivery system: A pump containing a greyish get that is less viscous than OD or SXD-9 by far. It feel smooth like lube and spreads across the skin very easily. I like to app my neck and then residual over my chest for a large surface area and maximum self effects. Gels work better then oils for this. This gel also contains some alcohol since I can feel a mild coolness due to it's evaporation. Like you feel with the gel hand sanitizers but not so strong. So the gel is very different than that of OD and SXD-9. I asked for a sample of Kane but have yet to try, may be the same?

Self Effects: regular NA gives me minimal self effects but gel does hit me hard at two drops within half hour, Max at the one hour mark. Nothing negative but high confidence, smooth, and a good feeling of well being. I often get strongest self effects from new mones since I'm not accustomed to them. Yes I know this gel is not new mix but must be the delivery.

Effects/Affects : I'll give a few real example but will summarize most interactions as observations.

First off I was not expecting much difference with the gel than with the oily NA.

Started fresh off a few weeks ago with two big full pump globs smeared on neck and chest. Admirable self effects, much to my surprise.

Christmas shopping and people definately took a notice of me, instant and far projection. Never got that from the oil. Like many users we wonder when the NA is kicking in, slow burn, never burn, OD? But the gel hits instantly like your best attraction/attention getting mix does.

Christmas shopping , standing to pay, an Asian man turned around and just opened up a conversation . This happens often with the gel, I fling people opening me up at two globs and talking. I'm an A314 lover and like to control any interaction but the gel really had people loving me. I had to think to myself, are these just one offs but it keeps happening . I know that low none can act as a social, but I can smell the none infiltrating my nose.

Shopping is a great way to experiment with mone propagation distances. I like to slowly walk up and always notice feirce penetration when people realize I'm behind them. That sounds perverted.

Need to write more but I have to go out for New Years. This is very good stuff and I'm sure we will love it. I do.
Two globe tonight.

Happy New Years.

FD
12-31-2015 6:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
1Trajan
Princeps

Rep Post

RE: Nude Aplha gel: observations
12-31-2015 7:20 PM

I've been waiting for this, thanks man. Happy new year!
12-31-2015 7:20 PM
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-31-2015 7:32 PM

I ordered SXD-9 and I asked for OD gel and NA gel samples! haha I want it all in one!!

PXS- Bliss, Cohesion; Evolve, Xist, Ascend, Taboo, LoveBoat, XS144B
LAL - Max-T copulin stick, Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Wolf, Androstadienone 10mcg, SXD-9, Overdose; Bad Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Dirty Primitive, Asian for Asians, AlphaQ
Apex - Core, Style, CV4, Rone Warrior, Orbital social, M3X
True Pheromones - (All the free samples listed)
Alpha Dream - AM, LIIK, Corporativo, Glace (All of them 50mL upgraded)
Lovescent - NPA, Scent of Eros, Perception, Alter Ego, Mojo
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2015 7:32 PM by cali4ya858.)
12-31-2015 7:32 PM
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-31-2015 7:40 PM

how bad is the smell and did you wear a cover?

I'm loving the gel carrier, I've only used sxd and OD but found them to hit much quicker than oils, on par with sprays such as taboo and core, and they last a really long time.
12-31-2015 7:40 PM

V-nice

Rep Post

12-31-2015 9:37 PM

Whuuuuuut? A Nude Alpha, hitting instantly?

whistle "Oh, the weather outside is frightful, But the fire is so delightful.
And since we've got no place to go,
Let It Snow, let snow let it snow!" Ok

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
12-31-2015 9:37 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

12-31-2015 10:10 PM

FD

I am also very interested in learning more about the "attraction" hitting elements of this gel.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
12-31-2015 10:10 PM
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-01-2016 6:00 AM

Thanks for that fishdude, happy new year to you!

I've tried NA gel a few times, for me NA in general isn't very social, certainly nobody opens me with it unlike when I wear something like Glace or Taboo. Maybe because I'm early 20s, you're older right?

I spent the day with a friend, female, same age, who I've known since early school, wearing a half pump NA gel spread around neck and 50mcg Androstadienone oil on back of neck. The gel is very similar to Kane which I used to have - it's much easier to spread over a wide distance than OD/SXD-9 as you said.

Anyway, we're platonic, friends since high school when she used to be a bit fat but as she got older she lost weight and is now quite attractive. I noticed she was boobing me a lot as we walked around doing xmas shopping. After about 2 hours exposure with me we went into a coffee shop and she went a bit quiet and moody. I commented she was moody and teased her pretending it was because something she wanted to buy wasn't in stock that was making her sulk and she blurted out "I'm horny". lol. So at least we know the gel works on that front, possibly faster and more powerful than the oil version. I also noticed people being aware of my presence from a distance, so that corroborates with your experience that the gel has a wider throw than the oil.

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, AV, NA, OD, DP, Nude, SXD9, BWolf, PA, Hyp, Voodoo
Apex Pheromones: Core, Imprint, Dionysus
Pheromone XS: ACE, Exotica, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Xist, Love Boat, SOB, Taboo, Domination, A1
Love Potion: Super, TeddyBB2, Voracious
Alpha Dream: L2K v.1, Glace, Corpo, AM, A1, Neno
Love Scent: NPA, NNPA, NNPA Touch, IMPI Red
Pheromone Treasures: Latina, GoA, Captain, Auraental
Androtics: A314 (Rev.32)
01-01-2016 6:00 AM
MMM

Rep Post

01-01-2016 7:22 AM

(01-01-2016 6:00 AM)kenpachi Wrote:  Thanks for that fishdude, happy new year to you!

I've tried NA gel a few times, for me NA in general isn't very social, certainly nobody opens me with it unlike when I wear something like Glace or Taboo. Maybe because I'm early 20s, you're older right?

I spent the day with a friend, female, same age, who I've known since early school, wearing a half pump NA gel spread around neck and 50mcg Androstadienone oil on back of neck. The gel is very similar to Kane which I used to have - it's much easier to spread over a wide distance than OD/SXD-9 as you said.

Anyway, we're platonic, friends since high school when she used to be a bit fat but as she got older she lost weight and is now quite attractive. I noticed she was boobing me a lot as we walked around doing xmas shopping. After about 2 hours exposure with me we went into a coffee shop and she went a bit quiet and moody. I commented she was moody and teased her pretending it was because something she wanted to buy wasn't in stock that was making her sulk and she blurted out "I'm horny". lol. So at least we know the gel works on that front, possibly faster and more powerful than the oil version. I also noticed people being aware of my presence from a distance, so that corroborates with your experience that the gel has a wider throw than the oil.

How old are you and your horny friend, K?

Was it a I'M HORNY AND I WANT YOU TO PUT OUR MY FIRE, or was it that she's just that comfortable sharing that type of information with you?

Thanks! Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-01-2016 7:22 AM

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

01-01-2016 7:38 AM

Lol MMM

Also, plug one of these into her and tell us her moisture content

01-01-2016 7:38 AM
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-01-2016 7:44 AM

(01-01-2016 7:22 AM)MMM Wrote:  How old are you and your horny friend, K?

Was it a I'M HORNY AND I WANT YOU TO PUT OUR MY FIRE, or was it that she's just that comfortable sharing that type of information with you?

Thanks! Hi

I'm 23, she's 24. It's more that she's comfortable sharing that kind of information with me, she's never said it before though. It wasn't a come on, she's happily engaged, just some oversharing between friends P

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, AV, NA, OD, DP, Nude, SXD9, BWolf, PA, Hyp, Voodoo
Apex Pheromones: Core, Imprint, Dionysus
Pheromone XS: ACE, Exotica, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Xist, Love Boat, SOB, Taboo, Domination, A1
Love Potion: Super, TeddyBB2, Voracious
Alpha Dream: L2K v.1, Glace, Corpo, AM, A1, Neno
Love Scent: NPA, NNPA, NNPA Touch, IMPI Red
Pheromone Treasures: Latina, GoA, Captain, Auraental
Androtics: A314 (Rev.32)
01-01-2016 7:44 AM

Share This Thread