Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude Aplha gel: observations
Fishdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude Aplha gel: observations
01-04-2016 4:09 PM

Done with NAG till the weekend.

Turns out that 1 max pump glob is all I need and anymore seems like a waste.

Again I feel that there is quite the social aspect and could be Beta Androstenol? Always thought that NA was mostly nol and Beta Androstenol anyways since it does give me that empathetic feeling that Beta Androstenol products do.

NAG (as opposed to NA) delivers social yet plenty of none 10 mins after application, rubbed on my neck and over my chest.

I worked Dec 31 and came in with just a single glob applied like I described. I figured it's safe to try at work that day since my manager was away and just 4-5 people in the office. Also, here is were I wear my A314/Xist oil mix daily so I can do some comparison. I walked in my 30 mins so was plenty heated up.

One of me professional female peers, bubbly blonde, mid 30's, 7/10 walked by my office and noticed I was in, stepped in to chat. I suggested we meet in an hour and head to starbucks across the street and catch up. She was very excited to. She is single and looking and would not think twice about hooking up with someone she worked with. I already know she's hot for me so I have that going in.

At SB, we get our goods and have a seat. She would not stop talking, in no way intimidated, and her pupils almost entirely filled her iris. I had her 100% and she was more mesmerized than I'd ever seen her. This morning (First workday 2016), I sent an email to ask her if a certain software license was available for her use. One minute later I hear a rush of footsteps come towards my office and it was her to give me an update. Most attention I have ever gotten from her and have used A314/Xist on it's own or combo-ed with SXD-9, style, or glace for those days when I want to lighten the oli mix up. Especially further in the week due to possibility of oil buildup.

I feel that the extra attention/attraction from her was the sexual component since I never wear anything overly sexual to work. Fridays I may add 1/4 glob of OD to my chin but haven't run into her with it.

Also notable that day was a manager talking to one of the staff (fun visit) in the staffers office doorway, leaning against one side. I stopped by and joined the conversation, leaned against the other doorway. I'm greeted, looked at by the smaller Asian man (5'5, 45ish) and he steps back a foot without me even looking at him. Then comes back to lean in against his side of the door jam and we carry on our friendly conversation. A few minutes later he stops to talk to me which he seldom does and we chat about oil prices and our industry. He proceeds to tell me that if oil remains under $40 for Q1 then we'll have layoffs for sure. He never talks to me that candidly and managers shouldn't be telling staff that we will have layoffs for sure anyways.

Those were the most notable work experiences I've noticed out of the norm for the morning I worked.
Keep in mind, that although I have only my work oil mix with these people for a year and a half so they already have preconceived feelings about me.

Checkout lady at safeway was very chatty with me again with the above 1 glob NAG 8-9 hours after application. She's 50's late. I can smell the none but apparently the social aspect is still there. The Asian man infront of me at another lineup commented how he always chooses the slowest teller. The none not keeping the Asian men away either but I have noticed in past experiences that Asians appreciate Beta Androstenol. Important observation since it shows me that the social (almost giddy) effect is still there 8-10 hours after 1 glob application.

That evening I showered and applied 2 full globs and went out to New Years with a girlfriend. Dinner and comedy show mostly. A mid 30's couple was sat with us but really uneventful. The mans wife was attracted and plenty of respect as I loudmouthed a little. Got them some shooters to loosen them up. My lady on many occasions told me she can't believe some of the things I'm saying, but without repercussions so all is good. This was my strongest application at two globs plus whatever was left over from mornings glob after just a simple soap wash. So no OD thus far.

The following day out for brunch with one glob, plus leftovers, and great interactions with staff both male and female. Had many coffees out also. Have noticed that If I had a brief interaction with a staff or walked by a table and lightly smiled, that these people, both male and female would continually glance at me if I was near their line of sight even when out of range. So there is some quick imprinting or memory effect.....hmmmmm,,, something about him. But not a negative affect on them as they would just ignore me.

I have not yet combo-ed NAG much other than adding a drop of New Pheromone Additive over previous days 2 glob residue and WOW. Woman came over and was full of energy, a sexual kitten as well as cracking jokes. Don't always get that out of her.

Ran 1 glob yesterday with similar effects turning this product into a very predictable fast hitting and healthy range one. On younger to mid 20's females I have found it to be too much at my dosages. At Starbucks, cracking a quick joke with the younger bar baristas and nothing, even eye contact unless I force it. Plenty of respect and some possible nervousness on their sides.

NAG builds up and lasts. Last night I showered with my none removal mix and I can still smell some none emanating off my chest.

A single glob seems to work as well or better than two globs for me. I'll need to try half a glob Saturday after being off NAG for a week, then add some New Pheromone Additive in the evening. Needs to be tested with some Androstadienone too.

NAG does show characteristics of NA but seems to be consistent, works all day, and has mixed with another sexual in small doses.

I've never had these obvious and consistent experiences with NA oil but have had them. I can see that they are related but the gel just works and works consistently. I've not gone nuts with it nor do I intend to.

I like it more than NA and surely we'll get plenty of years use if used a glob or less.

Best,

FD
01-04-2016 4:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr. E #2 - Banned
Banned

01-07-2016 9:10 AM

It is very rare that a girl tells you she's horny and she isn't interested, no matter how she says it.
01-07-2016 9:10 AM
1Trajan
Princeps

Rep Post

01-26-2016 7:46 PM

Anymore reviews amigos?
01-26-2016 7:46 PM
NikkiReloaded

Rep Post

02-24-2016 12:21 PM

I'm very interested in this product but at $147...it is a serious consideration, even if I have extra cash on hand. Hell, I paid $70 for an ounce of Wolf, and even though it will likely last me a year+, its still steep. What can I expect at that price really? I mean, is it going to do something above and beyond other products which cost considerably less?

I trust LAL...they are my favorite vendor overall. But let's see...Xist oil is about $70, and I've heard great reviews. From what I understand, it's a similar product. Imprint also sounds similar, although the pheromone makeup is different (lacking none/sexual), and its $30. I'm sure other vendors have comparable products. An ounce is going to last a while and again, I trust LAL, but what am I really getting?

This could become a much longer and more involved debate (regarding the role of pheromones), which isn't my intention. I'm really thinking about NA gel and NA really, since an ounce is the same price. I've used SXD-9 and really enjoyed the gel. And that is $60. Hell, even Overdose is under $100! So what makes NA(G) worth it?

Perhaps I will write an email to Garry...

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2016 5:00 PM by NikkiReloaded.)
02-24-2016 12:21 PM

kerno - Banned
upgrade

02-25-2016 12:56 PM

(02-24-2016 12:21 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  I'm very interested in this product but at $147...it is a serious consideration, even if I have extra cash on hand. Hell, I paid $70 for an ounce of Wolf, and even though it will likely last me a year+, its still steep. What can I expect at that price really? I mean, is it going to do something above and beyond other products which cost considerably less?

I trust LAL...they are my favorite vendor overall. But let's see...Xist oil is about $70, and I've heard great reviews. From what I understand, it's a similar product. Imprint also sounds similar, although the pheromone makeup is different (lacking none/sexual), and its $30. I'm sure other vendors have comparable products. An ounce is going to last a while and again, I trust LAL, but what am I really getting?

This could become a much longer and more involved debate (regarding the role of pheromones), which isn't my intention. I'm really thinking about NA gel and NA really, since an ounce is the same price. I've used SXD-9 and really enjoyed the gel. And that is $60. Hell, even Overdose is under $100! So what makes NA(G) worth it?

Perhaps I will write an email to Garry...

NA is NOT expensive one drop and you're ready to go, which means it's cheaper than Xist: 10 ml and you need 2 drops so you have 6 times less for only half of the price imprint is even more expensive, the bottle will be empty pretty fast. After one year using NA a lot I still have 4/5 of the bottle
02-25-2016 12:56 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

02-25-2016 1:12 PM

(02-25-2016 12:56 PM)kerno Wrote:  NA is NOT expensive one drop and you're ready to go, which means it's cheaper than Xist: 10 ml and you need 2 drops so you have 6 times less for only half of the price imprint is even more expensive, the bottle will be empty pretty fast. After one year using NA a lot I still have 4/5 of the bottle

This is true. LAL products may seem expensive, but they give you tons of mileage. I still had half a 10mL bottle after almost 2 years of daily use. The 30mL bottle is by far a better value still. Imprint on the other hand ran out in a matter of months.
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2016 1:16 PM by Ekscentra.)
02-25-2016 1:12 PM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-25-2016 9:36 PM

Yes they do give good mileage, but the initial investment barrier of $147 is too damn steep. It's like if Aventus only has one size and that is the big ass 500ml flacon. If there's a 10 ml option like NA oil, that will be hugely appreciated. But I suspect it might have to do with the unique bottle they use for gels, maybe they didn't manage to find a 10 ml size of the bottle with that mechanism.

Yesterday my SXD-9 order just came, with a sample of NAG. I haven't felt this excited since the time I first got Wolf!!! Super fast shipping, 8 days to SE Asia, but it better be cos Garry charges the most for shipping lol.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
02-25-2016 9:36 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

02-25-2016 9:41 PM

I can agree with that. $147 is a huge investment on any product. If it delivers better than the oil though, I'd have no reservations over spending that much.

Ler us know how it goes. Despite not being able to wear NA oil anymore, I'm curious about this one.
02-25-2016 9:41 PM

kerno - Banned
upgrade

02-26-2016 6:25 AM

(02-25-2016 9:41 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I can agree with that. $147 is a huge investment on any product. If it delivers better than the oil though, I'd have no reservations over spending that much.

Ler us know how it goes. Despite not being able to wear NA oil anymore, I'm curious about this one.

Why are you not able to wear it anymore?
02-26-2016 6:25 AM
Fishdude

Rep Post

02-26-2016 8:38 AM

It is pricey I agree but you can get a sample perhaps.

I'll have put it down for awhile but will pick it up for the weekend.

A few things.

I find it more social than my regular wear which is A314 and mostly have to open first so if people talk to me first I'm immediately noticing. Also I never get this from the oil alone so had to mention it.

Also, I think it's established that similar mixes behave different in different mediums, ie, Xist oil and alcohol. Alcohol does nothing for me.

Unsure what possessed Gary to put it in gel for though? Oil is popular, pricey too.
Nevertheless the gel affects different, for me, than the oil. Oil Took time to notice anything at all since we are predisposed to search for immediate hits, but alas the oil works over time.

Hmm OD oil? What's next.

What the heck, today is Friday and I'll dress up NAG. 1 glob smeared over upper chest as far as it will spread, most surface area. Have coffees, lunch plans and a full office today so see what happens.

Best,

FD
02-26-2016 8:38 AM

Share This Thread