Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Gym/club interactions
leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Gym/club interactions
05-13-2017 10:08 AM

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum, but not so much to pheromones. My first interaction with mones were back in my college days. You know that special time everyone decides to experiment lol. Anyways, I bought them, tried them and that's all she wrote.

Again, this was probably back in 2013. So it's been a while. I finally decided to jump back on the wagon. The purpose of this thread is provide real data from real time. Today's date is May 13, 2017.

Currently, I have a god knows how old bottle of Pherone M-11, raw chemistry cologne and oil for men (attract women). I ordered some stuff from HAX, and it's been 6 days since I ordered it. I'm not trying to bash HAX, I am sure their products are promising. I'll provide an update when I receive their product, so people have a general idea how long deliveries take.

I am going to the gym today, and I will test this so called raw chemistry oil by itself. Stay tuned.
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2017 10:10 AM by leeroy117.)
05-13-2017 10:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Gym/club interactions
05-13-2017 11:28 AM

Sweet. I'm looking forward to it and hope that you stick around.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-13-2017 11:28 AM
leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-15-2017 9:29 PM

Saturday 05/13/2017 Field Report:

I applied three drops of the raw chemistry oil, one on each side of the neck and one on the back of my neck.

So I went to the gym, but there were hardly any girls there (2 if you count the personal trainer present). The personal trainer greeted me when I entered into the facility, but I already knew her. The one girl that was in gym seemed to follow me around the gym, but again that could all be in my head. In short, the gym was a bust.

I didn't want to give up on it just yet, so I walked a couple of blocks on my way home to test its projection. Again, nothing to show. Although I did manage to make one group of girls to turn their heads. That was only because I came into very close proximity with one girl and give her some strong ass eye contact. I'm talking eye of the tiger lol.

Monday 05/15/2017:

Applied it the same way.

The gym had more girls this time more than I can count with my fingers. Unfortunately, the hits just weren't there. Now, I didn't want to give up just quite yet. I went to the grocery store after the gym. Again, no hits. One girl did do a double look at me, but left after she was done.

Conclusion:
The overall effectiveness of this product is slim to none. I was planning on using it at the club scene, but I'm afraid of wasting my time. I think the only reason its rated so well on Amazon is because you get a free product from them by offering a positive review. Honestly, that's how I got this after I purchased their cologne.

Will I use this product again? Maybe, they say third times a charm, but they also say fool me twice shame on you haha. I did notice a slight increase in aggression while I used this stuff, so if your into intense workouts this might help lol. Other than that, I will be testing the M-11 next. I still haven't heard back from HAX.
05-15-2017 9:29 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-15-2017 9:55 PM

(05-15-2017 9:29 PM)leeroy117 Wrote:  they say third times a charm, but they also say fool me twice shame on you haha.

actually, it's fool me once, shame on you ... fool me twice, shame on me. so you might as well try a third time since you're already passed the "shame on me" stage! ... lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-15-2017 9:55 PM

leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-25-2017 9:01 PM

Thursday 05/25/2017

Hi guys. So a lot has happened between the last ten days.

I tried pherone m-11 by itself 3 dabs without the topper, and hits were about 50/50. It could be that the bottle is old or I OD'd by removing the topper. This was about a week ago. Same thing in the club (not gym), it was a hit or miss. Mostly misses lol. Again, it could be because the bottle is over 3 years old and possible OD (more research is required).

In other news, I purchased the New Pheromone Additive bottle from love scent. The blue one. I think it's the new New Pheromone Additive since the old one came in an amber bottle. Anyways, I applied two dabs without the dropper, and I got hits. Unfortunately, the hits were coming from undesirable targets(like 5-7s). A guy even followed me in the grocery store. WTH I only like the ladies lol. Does it work? Yes, but don't jump the gun just yet. I'm still conducting tests with it. I just ordered my 5ml bottles off of amazon, so I can make different batches and see which ratio works well. I already made one with a 2 oz bottle with a 1ml to 4 ml ratio (used pharmacy measuring tools). I used it today, and well again. It works, but I probably OD'd. I was too eager to put it on and used about three sprays instead of 2.

Conclusion:

I think New Pheromone Additive is a good buy, but I have to play with it some more to get the desired results. If anyone has any recommendations on how to apply it (with/without topper) stand alone I am all eyes. I did notice if you apply New Pheromone Additive directly to your skin, you might feel a bit lethargic.

P.S.
Brad finally responded to my email, so hopefully another week from now I'll have the holy grail and m512 (20 days later lol).
05-25-2017 9:01 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-26-2017 7:24 AM

Is the NNPA is an oil version or an alcohol version?
05-26-2017 7:24 AM
leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-26-2017 11:04 AM

(05-26-2017 7:24 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Is the NNPA is an oil version or an alcohol version?

It is an oil version.
05-26-2017 11:04 AM
leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-26-2017 11:53 PM

Testing it live. So far nothing except a complimentary water. Lol scratch that everyone got one.
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2017 12:01 AM by leeroy117.)
05-26-2017 11:53 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-30-2017 2:56 AM

(05-26-2017 11:04 AM)leeroy117 Wrote:  It is an oil version.

What is commonly referred to on ths forum as NNPA is NOT in oil format and doe not come in a blue bottle.

In a blue bottle is New Pheromone Additive OIL made by Lovescent and not Lacroy.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2017 2:56 AM by Pheroman.)
05-30-2017 2:56 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-30-2017 4:30 AM

(05-30-2017 2:56 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  What is commonly referred to on ths forum as NNPA is NOT in oil format and doe not come in a blue bottle.

In a blue bottle is New Pheromone Additive OIL made by Lovescent and not Lacroy.

I've been telling this for months now. Lol.
05-30-2017 4:30 AM

Share This Thread