Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Gym/club interactions
leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Gym/club interactions
06-13-2017 10:19 PM

(06-13-2017 9:06 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  You called this "gym interactions" but I don't see any interactions. Stop lifting, start talking. Instead of doing 9 minutes of elliptical, try talking to her for 9 minutes. If you're not going to actually talk to these women, there's no point testing.

I appreciate the advice. Thank you for your feedback. Again, I was testing it's chick "magnet" effectiveness. To appease the crowd, I'll engage the targets and provide the interaction details this coming Friday (dosage will remain same then 2:1 for Thursday & Friday to cancel out the past two days). From there I'll determine the dosage needed for Friday night at the club.
06-13-2017 10:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-14-2017 5:24 PM

(06-13-2017 10:19 PM)leeroy117 Wrote:  I appreciate the advice. Thank you for your feedback. Again, I was testing it's chick "magnet" effectiveness. To appease the crowd, I'll engage the targets and provide the interaction details this coming Friday (dosage will remain same then 2:1 for Thursday & Friday to cancel out the past two days). From there I'll determine the dosage needed for Friday night at the club.

We would all like to see you get laid, not waste your money looking for lazy hits that will never come.
06-14-2017 5:24 PM
P4yn3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-16-2017 7:50 PM

I ordered raw chemistry and it's on the way for me. Can you test it some more?

I've heard in reviews of raw chemistry that people recommend letting it blend with your natural scent and not using too much. Also, it seems to work better with heat and sweat activation (like a few other phero mixes).

Let me know!

Edit: My raw chemistry arrived and I tested it out today. I was in a rush and tried it at a convention nearby with lots of independent store owners/local vendors. Lots of young women and women 18-45.

Again, I was in a rush and really nervous and self-conscious mode for some reason but I noticed a VERY slight difference in my interactions with women. I felt like they were paying me more attention and A LOT more attentive. I understand many were selling things but there was a difference. I may have looked a little too intimidating as I have wide shoulders and I was wearing a black trucker's hat but they were still fairly interested. Here's the report, like I said I only stayed maybe 15-20 minutes max there. Will do a club test soon:

"
Tall busty brunette shop keeper seemed interested and very attentive, Eastern European maybe
Blonde menonite girl made eye contact and talked to me asking me if I’m interested in her vegetables. Staring at me
Minor hits, attention from people both men and women. Seemed like I had more presence with men.
Tall blonde teen on the way out eye contact/possible interest while being coy and distant - gave me eye contact, looked away, then more eye contact and a few side glances (could be nothing, should have followed her and made an approach)

Wearing: red shirt, black hat, dark blue jeans
"

One downside is the lack of Deer in the headlights. Maybe I was moving to quickly.
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2017 3:53 PM by P4yn3.)
07-16-2017 7:50 PM
leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-28-2017 3:00 PM

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I last logged anything. I promised myself not to come back to my thread unless I had something worth reporting.

Core/Current Lacroy New Pheromone Additive
Wore it to the club. Bottle service girl offers me a free shot. Bartender girl flirts with me tells me her name shakes my hand. Reminds me what her name is, like okay I got it the first time. Late 20s maybe early 30s latina opens me. She is lost in my cloud, I'm touching her ass and kissed her. Number closed. Nothing else that night. (2spray:2 drops)

Wore it to another club different night. I cold approach babe, she's grinding on me and soon grabbing my junk. Her dam grenade friend steals her from me! No matter, I dance with another girl. Then a random girl grabs me and starts grinding on me. (2 sprays:2 dabs)

Approached blonde babe in the gym. She would not stop talking. She asks if I'm new to the area. I have seen this girl for a year now, and she's never noticed me lol. (2spray:2 dabs)

This combo works. I really like it, but sometimes it's a hit or miss. I will say one thing though. Core is a really great social. I love it thunder.

M512
I think paradox was right on this one. I think its a dud as well. I'm going to florida next month, so maybe I'll bring it with. I tend to lose my temper on this one, so beware. (3 dabs)

Swoon/New Pheromone Additive
Idk. I just like it. I feel confident. Better workouts. VIP status. Hits from girls. Still testing it in the gym. Might bar test it tonight.

I have some IMPI red on the way. The hook up and captain should be arriving today(can't wait to test that one saturday night). Currently, on the backburner I have Holy grail, lady killer, Imprint and M3x. I just want to say thanks to all the vets here. Makes purchases and testing easier.
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2017 3:03 PM by leeroy117.)
07-28-2017 3:00 PM

DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-25-2017 5:02 PM

Hi all. I'm going to this Bar/Club in Fort lauderdale tonight and was hoping to get some suggestions.

Me - 39 5'10 190 - Looks - I get some compliments but consider myself an average guy. Am definitely a quality over quantity guy usually going above my league. I know both friends and strangers often say "why is she with him?" or "how did he get that?" Especially for a bald guy.

Targets/venue - Higher end place with a slightly higher end crowd. It's a girl's bday who is a friend of a friend so there will be a bunch of girls in their early 30s that are part of our group. Outside of that this place has a fairly large age range. Expect anything from mid 20s - to late 40s. Loud music with a band then DJ.

What I own - All 2017 versions

NAG - have only had it a week -so far so good
M3x - works well for me
Nude - works well in combo
Tusc - almost finished , good stuff
Titan - Usually use this solo during day. Very happy with it.
GOA - used it once -
THU - used it once
New Pheromone Additive - From Lacroy Haven't been able to have any success with this one. Not giving up though.
Orbital - haven't tried it yet

Samples - Haven't tried any of these yet
Imprint -
Treasureful shine
Manimal 2
Bad Wolf
Hypnotica

and one drop of cops left.

Thoughts?
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2017 5:05 PM by DtheGreek.)
08-25-2017 5:02 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

08-25-2017 5:20 PM

1) Bad Wolf
2) M3X
3) Titan
4) THU
5) NAG

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
08-25-2017 5:20 PM
DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-25-2017 5:25 PM

(08-25-2017 5:20 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  1) Bad Wolf
2) M3X
3) Titan
4) THU
5) NAG

I'm guessing that's a solo ranking. Any combo suggestion?
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2017 6:04 PM by DtheGreek.)
08-25-2017 5:25 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

08-25-2017 6:19 PM

Bad wolf and copulins. Apply them on your groin and talk a lot.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

08-25-2017 6:19 PM

DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-26-2017 4:22 PM

(08-25-2017 6:19 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Bad wolf and copulins. Apply them on your groin and talk a lot.

So here's how it went down. At least the way I remember it.

I went with your recommendation and added 1 spay of m3x. So 4 drops BW, 1 drop Cop and 1 spray m3x. BW was on groin and wrists, cop on groin and m3x back of neck.

Go to the place and 5 girls showed with 3 guys. They way they were introduced I was certain of 2 couples and unsure of one.

1)Within minutes one girl part of a couple fought through the group and stood uncomfortably close leaving her man on the complete opposite end of where we all were. Standing close to the point I was wondering if they were actually a couple.

2)About an hour later the female of the couple I was UNSURE of needs to get passed me and puts her hand on my shoulder then down to my back rubs it a bit and does the finger tapping thing as she's getting by.

3)Outside our little roped off area was this smokin hot girl (like those instagram booty models)staring me down.

Here's where things get Hazy. I added another drop of BW and a spray of M3x cause thinking it would make things better but it didn't. The Kino stopped and the attention slowed down. I was too fuzzy to think I might have gone passed the sweet spot so I did it again an hour later.

Much later a another girl showed up who i thought looked the best of all the girls in our group. So I ranked them for her.. The one that asked me to rank is a butch les. Not sure why she asked maybe she was choosing for herself.

4)Towards the end of the night another chick by the stage was staring.

Fun night and was happy with the mix even if things slowed down.

I'm definitely noticing better experiences when I don't bring any additional stuff out with me and just ride what I applied at home.
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2017 4:26 PM by DtheGreek.)
08-26-2017 4:22 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

08-26-2017 4:26 PM

Cool. This wasn't the right thread to post your question in. Idk where it would belong either soooooo lol.

I know my writing came off as "put BW on your groin" but I was recommending only copulins on the groin. I put BW on the neck but wherever works fine.

I learned early on that if things are working, don't add more. I think you learned that lesson last night too.

Cheers

/bro-science

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2017 4:26 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
08-26-2017 4:26 PM

Share This Thread