Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Gym/club interactions
DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Gym/club interactions
08-26-2017 4:29 PM

(08-26-2017 4:26 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Cool. This wasn't the right thread to post your question in. Idk where it would belong either soooooo lol.

I know my writing came off as "put BW on your groin" but I was recommending only copulins on the groin. I put BW on the neck but wherever works fine.

I learned early on that if things are working, don't add more. I think you learned that lesson last night too.

Cheers

Thanks. I didn't want to start a new one & so I ended picking this one because it involved clubs.
08-26-2017 4:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-26-2017 4:45 PM

(08-26-2017 4:22 PM)DtheGreek Wrote:  So here's how it went down. At least the way I remember it.

I went with your recommendation and added 1 spay of m3x. So 4 drops BW, 1 drop Cop and 1 spray m3x. BW was on groin and wrists, cop on groin and m3x back of neck.

Go to the place and 5 girls showed with 3 guys. They way they were introduced I was certain of 2 couples and unsure of one.

1)Within minutes one girl part of a couple fought through the group and stood uncomfortably close leaving her man on the complete opposite end of where we all were. Standing close to the point I was wondering if they were actually a couple.

2)About an hour later the female of the couple I was UNSURE of needs to get passed me and puts her hand on my shoulder then down to my back rubs it a bit and does the finger tapping thing as she's getting by.

3)Outside our little roped off area was this smokin hot girl (like those instagram booty models)staring me down.

Here's where things get Hazy. I added another drop of BW and a spray of M3x cause thinking it would make things better but it didn't. The Kino stopped and the attention slowed down. I was too fuzzy to think I might have gone passed the sweet spot so I did it again an hour later.

Much later a another girl showed up who i thought looked the best of all the girls in our group. So I ranked them for her.. The one that asked me to rank is a butch les. Not sure why she asked maybe she was choosing for herself.

4)Towards the end of the night another chick by the stage was staring.

Fun night and was happy with the mix even if things slowed down.

I'm definitely noticing better experiences when I don't bring any additional stuff out with me and just ride what I applied at home.

Next time, go BW solo or M3X solo and it will be magic.
If you want cougars, BW and cops will do the trick.

End of story.

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
08-26-2017 4:45 PM

leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-19-2017 3:51 PM

So I'm back. I kind of took a break for a while. Started saving my mone money and putting into a savings acct.

On lighter note. I had originally in the past said that M3x was not for me, but I was wrong. I went on a date with 2 girls. Dating one and the other one is her sister. The sister is usually a 5 star bit**. That night she was being totally compliant. So maybe m3x does work after exposure. Guys kiss my ass sometimes too when I wear it.

Anyways real reason for today's post. Dion just arrived and I'm going to combo with core. I'll probably post again, only if I get a crazy hit with Kino or close.
12-19-2017 3:51 PM

Share This Thread