Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Gym/club interactions
leeroy117
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 9 posts

RE: Gym/club interactions
05-30-2017 8:20 AM

(05-30-2017 3:30 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I've been telling this for months now. Lol.

Yeah my bad. I finally put that together. Sorry guys.

Drchocolate, I have a theory and I haven't experimented it yet. When I read your thread about your experience with hand sanitizer it got me thinking. I picked some up yesterday and will try your method today. I think the alchohol in the sanitizer helps the oil diffuse better.

In other news, I ordered the New Pheromone Additive from lacroy last week and recieved a shipping confirmation yesterday. Maybe they do ship to the US afterall. My HG & M512 should be arriving by the end of this week as well. It's begining to feel a lot like christmas lol
05-30-2017 8:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by DrChocolate
leeroy117
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
13 thanks in 9 posts

05-31-2017 11:56 AM

So yeah theory was a bust. Christmas happened yesterday when my hax products arrived. I have no idea which one to test first. Too excited. Got hg, m512 and lady killer.

The threads say hg is all rounder. Lady killer makes the ladies have big O's. M512 is supposedly great in warm areas. So I will be testing m512 in the gym today. The truth is coming lol
05-31-2017 11:56 AM
leeroy117
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
13 thanks in 9 posts

06-01-2017 7:31 PM

DAY 1:
I tested out m512 the first day and there were some hits. A girl that was never interested in me at the gym suddenly had a different look in her face. I opened her, and I could have escalated it. I caught it and released it. Another girl turned her head as I passed her by. Besides that nothing else stood out, granted I applied with topper on (1.5 - 2 drops neck). I still have to conduct more tests to see which is the best way. (targets were Caucasian and indian)

DAY 2:
I tested out the HG and it's a sprayer. I applied two to the neck and one to the wrists. Again, nothing over the top, but I got a really good hit from an Indian girl. She gave a good IOI. There was an Asian girl, but nothing out of the ordinary. She flicked her hair a couple of times, but I don't know. I gotta do more test on this one.

My younger brother will be testing the scent of the eros from love scent (love scent musk version gel pack) as I continue to test HAX. Next one I'm testing is ladykiller. I will be using it tommorrow at a Hispanic club. Depending on results and how my wallet/body feels I will test again Saturday night (m512 without topper 2dabs neck).
06-01-2017 7:31 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate

Muad'Dib
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 7 posts

06-03-2017 6:57 PM

(05-30-2017 8:20 AM)leeroy117 Wrote:  Yeah my bad. I finally put that together. Sorry guys.

Drchocolate, I have a theory and I haven't experimented it yet. When I read your thread about your experience with hand sanitizer it got me thinking. I picked some up yesterday and will try your method today. I think the alchohol in the sanitizer helps the oil diffuse better.

In other news, I ordered the New Pheromone Additive from lacroy last week and recieved a shipping confirmation yesterday. Maybe they do ship to the US afterall. My HG & M512 should be arriving by the end of this week as well. It's begining to feel a lot like christmas lol

Hand sanitizer with 'mones creates the most funkified and off-putting vibe, and girls always went somewhere else when I was around. Then I figured it out and stopped using it as a mix. Much better results.

Verrrrrry interesting...
06-03-2017 6:57 PM
DrChocolate

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1498
Thanks received:
1134 thanks in 571 posts

06-03-2017 7:31 PM

(06-03-2017 6:57 PM)Muad'Dib Wrote:  Hand sanitizer with 'mones creates the most funkified and off-putting vibe, and girls always went somewhere else when I was around. Then I figured it out and stopped using it as a mix. Much better results.

Did ya dry the hand sanitizer? Or did ya put it staright on top? Or bottom? Thanks.

For NNPA oil I sanatized me hands and arms. Then waited till it's dry. Completely. Then dabbed on top.

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DrChocolate-s-data-entry
06-03-2017 7:31 PM
Muad'Dib
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 7 posts

06-05-2017 5:01 PM

(06-03-2017 7:31 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Did ya dry the hand sanitizer? Or did ya put it staright on top? Or bottom? Thanks.

For NNPA oil I sanatized me hands and arms. Then waited till it's dry. Completely. Then dabbed on top.

It was on top. I have to use sanitizer at times, and it'll always screw up whatever I've put on. Your way is new for me, I'll have to try it out.

Verrrrrry interesting...
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2017 5:03 PM by Muad'Dib.)
06-05-2017 5:01 PM
leeroy117
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
13 thanks in 9 posts

06-10-2017 11:15 PM

Testing method 3x live with holy grail(2+2). Okay so I made several cold approaches that night. Nada absolutely nothing. The club was a latin place.

Went home, washed neck with water. Reapp 3 of HG and a dab of m512 and went to another club (white/latin). Again, nothing spectacular. A hit or two. But nothing. Cold approaches weren't yeilding anything.

Conclusion:
Maybe these products should not be mixed together. Maybe I should do more sweet spot testing. I guess I was like a kid in a candy store, and grabbed too many different kinds. I know these products work. I have had girls compliment me on the smell. I should have taking my professor's advice, never be in a hurry to hurt yourself. Maybe less is more.

Other News:
New Pheromone Additive from South Africa is still on its way. Ordered some Core & Imprint to test it out. Core/Imprint should be arriving today 06/12/17. I will test it's chick magnet effectiveness today at the gym. Placed an order for Swoon, but that might sit on the shelf with my other hax products until I get a better understanding of APEX products. Then I'll get my hands dirty with Swoon followed by South Africa then back to HAX. Again, guys Hax products work, I just need to sweet spot test them better. The only reason I'm holding off on them is because they take a long time to arrive and I don't want to blow through them just yet.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2017 2:37 PM by leeroy117.)
06-10-2017 11:15 PM

leeroy117
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
13 thanks in 9 posts

06-13-2017 7:29 PM

06/12/2017
I had just received my core & imprint with a sample of sex magnet. APEX is pretty awesome when it comes to free samples. I even got nerds. Really liking their service. (They also gave me a sample of titan when I ordered Method 3x) Anyways, lets get into the meat & potatoes.

Dosage:
2 core & 1 imprint (bottles were brand new, so maybe sprays weren't full sprays)
Core sides of neck, imprint in front of neck.

I was doing shoulder press and the hottest babe goes out of her way to stretch right next to me. I know right, pretty much second base if you ask me lol jk(target Caucasian). After that I tried lifting next to an Indian girl. I couldn't notice anything. Then I stepped onto an elliptical towards the end of my workout and hoped to attract these two other babes (target Caucasian). Nothing. It was very hot that day, so maybe the mones wore off with my sweat.

06/13/2017

Dosage:
Same. Applied imprint to back of neck this time. First time it made me feel really tired and weak. (sprays were full sprays)

Very first thing I noticed. Caucasian girl following me. She was about a 6 or 7 (doable, wouldn't mind bending her over a barrel and showing her the fifthy states lol) After that, same cute Indian girl was there, but nothing. There were other women around, but I couldn't sense it affecting them. If it did maybe 2 more girls, but they were very subtle nothing worth mentioning. I decided to use same tactic as yesterday. I jumped on a elliptical next to a hot babe (Caucasian). Nothing, I even did like 9 minutes on it hoping the core/imprint combo would marinade her.

Conclusion:
There isn't one. I will now be testing all my pheromones at least 4 times in the gym and once in the club to determine it's grade. So I will probably up the dosage Thursday (3 core/1 imprint) and then (2/2) on Friday. Depending on results will determine my dosage for club.

New Pheromone Additive from South Africa has finally arrived. Probably will test saturday night to finally see Lacroys magical powers lol. Swoon is still on it's way. Will test Swoon next week followed by New Pheromone Additive. Then back to HAX then back to M3x.
06-13-2017 7:29 PM
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 364
Thanks received:
1061 thanks in 481 posts

06-13-2017 8:06 PM

(06-13-2017 7:29 PM)leeroy117 Wrote:  I was doing shoulder press and the hottest babe goes out of her way to stretch right next to me. After that I tried lifting next to an Indian girl. I couldn't notice anything.

Then I stepped onto an elliptical towards the end of my workout and hoped to attract these two other babes (target Caucasian). Nothing. It was very hot that day, so maybe the mones wore off with my sweat.

Very first thing I noticed. Caucasian girl following me. After that, same cute Indian girl was there, but nothing. I jumped on a elliptical next to a hot babe (Caucasian). Nothing, I even did like 9 minutes on it hoping the core/imprint combo would marinade her.

You called this "gym interactions" but I don't see any interactions. Stop lifting, start talking. Instead of doing 9 minutes of elliptical, try talking to her for 9 minutes. If you're not going to actually talk to these women, there's no point testing.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2017 8:07 PM by Spider-mone.)
06-13-2017 8:06 PM
Thanks given by kocik2000, DrChocolate, BarefootOxford
kocik2000
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 74
Thanks received:
73 thanks in 31 posts

06-13-2017 8:27 PM

(06-13-2017 7:29 PM)leeroy117 Wrote:  06/12/2017
I had just received my core & imprint with a sample of sex magnet. APEX is pretty awesome when it comes to free samples. I even got nerds. Really liking their service. (They also gave me a sample of titan when I ordered Method 3x) Anyways, lets get into the meat & potatoes.

Dosage:
2 core & 1 imprint (bottles were brand new, so maybe sprays weren't full sprays)
Core sides of neck, imprint in front of neck.

I was doing shoulder press and the hottest babe goes out of her way to stretch right next to me. I know right, pretty much second base if you ask me lol jk(target Caucasian). After that I tried lifting next to an Indian girl. I couldn't notice anything. Then I stepped onto an elliptical towards the end of my workout and hoped to attract these two other babes (target Caucasian). Nothing. It was very hot that day, so maybe the mones wore off with my sweat.

06/13/2017

Dosage:
Same. Applied imprint to back of neck this time. First time it made me feel really tired and weak. (sprays were full sprays)

Very first thing I noticed. Caucasian girl following me. She was about a 6 or 7 (doable, wouldn't mind bending her over a barrel and showing her the fifthy states lol) After that, same cute Indian girl was there, but nothing. There were other women around, but I couldn't sense it affecting them. If it did maybe 2 more girls, but they were very subtle nothing worth mentioning. I decided to use same tactic as yesterday. I jumped on a elliptical next to a hot babe (Caucasian). Nothing, I even did like 9 minutes on it hoping the core/imprint combo would marinade her.

Conclusion:
There isn't one. I will now be testing all my pheromones at least 4 times in the gym and once in the club to determine it's grade. So I will probably up the dosage Thursday (3 core/1 imprint) and then (2/2) on Friday. Depending on results will determine my dosage for club.

New Pheromone Additive from South Africa has finally arrived. Probably will test saturday night to finally see Lacroys magical powers lol. Swoon is still on it's way. Will test Swoon next week followed by New Pheromone Additive. Then back to HAX then back to M3x.

To add 0.02 on top of Spiderman . mones are not magic axe commercial that will make girls jump on u. They enhance interactions. Key word is interactions . iois is best u can get with putting in zero work and there are specific products for that . m3x is an active man formula from my understanding and not a product for hard ioi or lazy man hits . Not trying to sound rude but quoting senior members to read the product forum threads. I prefer to test mones with girls I know well to see how their behavior change depending on what I am wearing . I suggest to do the same or actually strike conversations with random girls and see from that .

If your are looking for girls giving you glances I would suggest trying aqua vita or taboo. I had good luck with aqua vita but still testing taboo so can't quite vouch for it yet.

Again apologies if I came off rude as I had a few beers in the evening
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2017 8:39 PM by kocik2000.)
06-13-2017 8:27 PM
Thanks given by leeroy117, Spider-mone

Share This Thread