Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.5 Average
Grail of Affection...
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Grail of Affection...
11-23-2014 4:37 PM

Thanks for the report.I get the main image, given that GOA is Androstadienone driven, but can you say more about the other women's attention?What's your insight?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
11-23-2014 4:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-23-2014 4:53 PM

(11-23-2014 4:37 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Thanks for the report.I get the main image, given that GOA is Androstadienone driven, but can you say more about the other women's attention?What's your insight?

With regards to the androstedienone, it definitely puts woman at ease. They are comfortable and happy and somewhat disinhibited because they are more at ease. Women single me out when I'm wearing this almost like I'm some sort of beacon. I seem to be a guy they feel happy and comfortable with and that makes me special in their minds. Bare in mind, I'm referring to women I've just met as well as women who already knew me. There is something else at play with GOA, however. This hits quickly and seems to have a great 'memory'.

For example, we are regulars at a local restaurant. The waitress we get a lot is polite and efficient but not exactly gushing sweetness. I wore GOA to dinner and she was suddenly not only attentive (which is normal) but she was CHATTY and talkative and acting like I was an important customer. Much more than usual. Took someone to lunch there a day or so later and when the waitress saw me she lit up like a pinball machine and made sure we were seated in her section. Never has that happened before GOA. I've worn Pheromones around her and I've seen them affect her but this was like she suddenly saw me as more important than a regular customer.

Edited to add: I think there is some other ingredient that really contributes to the 'feel great' effect of GOA. The androstedienone puts them at ease and then something else just makes people happy. They feel that happiness and don't want you to leave. When you leave, those feelings leave with you.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2014 4:57 PM by Snoopyace.)
11-23-2014 4:53 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-23-2014 5:46 PM

Thanks for the reports Snoopy, looks like GOA and THU are definitely gonna be in my first purchase from John. Also eyeballing EFZ and hope to hear a report on that soon from someone.

Would it be possible to do a test of GOA exclusively with men? You mentioned that maybe they behave more deferentially toward you. I'm curious how much more deferential than usual, if at all, and WHAT KIND of deferential. TYVMIA. Drinks

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-23-2014 5:46 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-23-2014 11:18 PM

(11-23-2014 5:46 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Thanks for the reports Snoopy, looks like GOA and THU are definitely gonna be in my first purchase from John. Also eyeballing EFZ and hope to hear a report on that soon from someone.

Would it be possible to do a test of GOA exclusively with men? You mentioned that maybe they behave more deferentially toward you. I'm curious how much more deferential than usual, if at all, and WHAT KIND of deferential. TYVMIA. Drinks

I'll see what I can do. Honestly, my world is about 90% women. Not that I'm complaining. What I've witnessed so far is what I'd call a polite distance. Men are respectful but not really all that interested in hanging around me. This only goes for guys that I've seen when out and about at various places. I know how guys react when I'm phero free and when I'm wearing different blends and this is definitely different.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
11-23-2014 11:18 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-23-2014 11:21 PM

(11-23-2014 11:18 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  ...Honestly, my world is about 90% women. Not that I'm complaining. ...

BlumMrgreen

Looking forward to reports (if any) with men. Good

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-23-2014 11:21 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-28-2014 9:27 PM

(11-23-2014 11:21 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  BlumMrgreen

Looking forward to reports (if any) with men. Good

Okay, so I've worn this a few more times and I am still really enjoying how if affects my beautiful Bride. I decided to wear two drops to what was promising to be a stressful meeting. In addition to myself, it was 3 women and 2 men. The women ranged in age from 34 to 53. I'm guessing that one of the guys was around 45 and the other around 36 or so. All Caucasian. They were all within 4' of me around a table.

Within about 2 minutes of the meeting starting, the women were all leaning in towards me and the men were all leaning away from the table. Specifically, they both leaned away from me. The women became very chatty and animated and were very cheerful. The men were very respectful and in a good mood but at the same time, they were acting more reserved than in the past and letting me lead even though it was not my meeting. After the meeting broke, the men left immediately. The women all wanted to stay and talk AT me. My wife was getting a bit jealous because the 34 year old woman is a leggy blond who looks really good for havng had 2 kids.

I wore one lonely little drop of this today while we were putting up Christmas decorations around the house. My Bride has a small control streak (smirk) and she can go from zero to frustrated in no time at all. One drop seems to be a sweet spot for me! I've gone as high as 4 and anything over 2 seems to really not affect her. One drop got me giggles and flirtiness and just happiness in a bottle. I felt good, she felt good and she was very loving and affectionate. Our decorating went really smoothly and it was actually fun!

11-28-2014 9:27 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

11-28-2014 9:44 PM

What would you say sets GOA apart from standard Androstadienone .

Sounds like a good source of Androstadienone , mixes not often add Androsterone to Androstadienone .

Androsterone at lower doses is comforting to women too, promoting that safe established man feeling.
11-28-2014 9:44 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-28-2014 9:52 PM

(11-28-2014 9:44 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  What would you say sets GOA apart from standard Androstadienone .

Sounds like a good source of Androstadienone , mixes not often add Androsterone to Androstadienone .

Androsterone at lower doses is comforting to women too, promoting that safe established man feeling.

From what I've seen, GOA adds a bit of status and a mood lift to the comfort. The androsterone could be a cause of that. There is something in this that seems to offset any potential issues from the androstedienone. I'm not normally prone to issues with androstadienone but I have experienced the depression from it. I have yet to have a problem with wearing GOA consecutive days or wearing 4 drops of it.

11-28-2014 9:52 PM

Fishdude

Rep Post

11-29-2014 2:57 AM

Snoops, I am so looking forwards to getting my GOA.

And I will report back. So looking forwards . I don't have probs with Androstadienone on me but other issues, no need to repeat .

And hookup looks good too
11-29-2014 2:57 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

11-29-2014 10:42 AM

The Hookup + GOA=Ultimate panty dropper? Will have to get a hold GOA and find out
11-29-2014 10:42 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grail of Affection - not just a boy toy... NuTrix 84 33,714 02-03-2018 10:23 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 71 38,422 06-06-2017 12:34 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection ducklingswan 5 2,055 04-10-2017 8:33 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 38,625 10-31-2016 5:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX