Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.5 Average
Grail of Affection...
SeekingSuccess

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Grail of Affection...
11-21-2014 4:23 PM

I can not speak on GOA because I dont have the product but THU is looking very promising and lived up to its name last night ;) and I am going to leave it at that. So I think this company def has some potential. How much? We will find out

On GOA. Are you dienone susceptible Snoop?
11-21-2014 4:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-21-2014 4:42 PM

(11-21-2014 11:10 AM)D'man Wrote:  X2 Brother!

x3!

I'll wait a bit to hear more from the testers and others before I pull the trigger.

The Dude abides...
11-21-2014 4:42 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-21-2014 4:49 PM

(11-21-2014 4:23 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  I can not speak on GOA because I dont have the product but THU is looking very promising and lived up to its name last night ;) and I am going to leave it at that. So I think this company def has some potential. How much? We will find out

I'm not usually sensitive to it. If I wear Cohesion or Perfect Match too many days in a row I will get some depression mixed with the odd panic attack, however. So far so good with GOA.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
11-21-2014 4:49 PM
shakes
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-21-2014 5:58 PM

(11-21-2014 4:23 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  I can not speak on GOA because I dont have the product but THU is looking very promising and lived up to its name last night ;) and I am going to leave it at that. So I think this company def has some potential. How much? We will find out

No!! Don't leave it at that!! NEVER leave it at that!!
11-21-2014 5:58 PM
MMM

Rep Post

11-21-2014 7:27 PM

IF ... you got to be one of the testers, you owe us! Negative IF you purchased it, why on Earth would you post anything if you are gonna cough up HOW MUCH YOU USED, THE AGE AND RACE OF THE VICTIM, WAS THE VICTIM A STRANGER OR YOUR GIRL/SEX BUD without the names? Cry

P.S. Tease!!!! Negative

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2014 7:27 PM by MMM.)
11-21-2014 7:27 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

11-21-2014 7:28 PM

(11-21-2014 5:58 PM)shakes Wrote:  No!! Don't leave it at that!! NEVER leave it at that!!
I will have a report for you guys tomorrow.
11-21-2014 7:28 PM

fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-21-2014 11:46 PM

(11-21-2014 4:42 PM)andromun Wrote:  x3!

I'll wait a bit to hear more from the testers and others before I pull the trigger.

"Sometimes you have to make a leap of faith. The trust part comes later." Big Grin

My Pheromone Collections: drool

LAL: Wolf, AV, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1, Voodoo.

Pheromone XS: ACE combo, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
HAX: WBlack, Element X, Holy Grail, M512, X22
Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan, Imprint, Praetoria
Alpha Dream: L2k, Alfa Maschio
Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man, Sorcerer v2
Love scent: NPA
Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.
Pheromone Treasure : ATL, Capt, AOA, EFZ.
11-21-2014 11:46 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

11-22-2014 2:19 AM

Looking forwards to receiving my grail of erection .

I will test it to the max and report back. I do not have personal use Androstadienone issues and can bathe in it.

But have had issues with Androstadienone and you can history my posts.

Am very happy to see another vendor that enjoys the hobby to such a degree that it inspires to build

FD
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2014 2:57 AM by Fishdude.)
11-22-2014 2:19 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-22-2014 4:00 AM

Let us know how high the flagpole goes.... BlumMrgreen

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-22-2014 4:00 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-23-2014 4:20 PM

I came on here to post some more thoughts on Grail of Affection when I saw KonichiwaChitsu's excellent review of The Hookup. Looks like I'm gonna have to get me some of that for my bride.

My Beautiful Bride really reacts well to this and has consistently been affected by it. I've been wearing it every day since I got it and GOA works very quickly when people get into my cloud. I haven't noticed much of an effect on guys (except maybe being more deferential) but women in general are MUCH more polite and happy to be in my presence. Before I forget, I haven't had ANY issues with androstedienone depression in the past 4 or so days of consistent wear.

My wife's friends were all hovering when I saw them last night. 5 women, (all around 40 and caucasian) with me wearing the recommended 2 drops of GOA equaled my wife being told all night what a catch I was and how lucky she was. I agree with them.

One thing that happened that I have to believe was phero related was a talk my wife had with me while we were lying in bed. It was kind of awkward to be honest because we were in the middle of fooling around when she stopped to get serious. She had me in a big bear hug and started telling me all sorts of personal feelings and how she wanted me to know how much she loved me and thanked me for being so patient with her, etc. She sort of let out EVERYTHING she felt, especially her insecurities about how I was such a great guy and how she wants to do anything to keep me happy. This is NOT her normal behavior. GOA seems to have led to a major catharsis of hers. After about half an hour of this, she went back into fooling around mode and things progressed to a happy ending to The night. I can only speculate that GOA and her friends talking got her thinking and I was elevated to a seriously high value in her mind. She wasn't taking for granted that I'd be there, like normal. All in all, a very good thing but just different from her normal.

Much like KonichiwaChitsu mentioned in his review, after my test bottle of GOA is gone, I plan on getting another bottle. Even with women who don't know me I am the cuddly, loving center of attention and they all want me. Dirol

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
11-23-2014 4:20 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grail of Affection - not just a boy toy... NuTrix 84 33,714 02-03-2018 10:23 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 71 38,423 06-06-2017 12:34 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection ducklingswan 5 2,055 04-10-2017 8:33 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 38,625 10-31-2016 5:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX