Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Gotcha - initial impression
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Gotcha - initial impression
11-21-2012 11:24 AM

From my journal - merging two entries....

From when I ordered:
RE: Shelly B's got's LOTS of toys....Let's PLAY
11-12-2012 11:39 AM

ooohhhh....ok - who saw the list of stuff Chris put in the new thing he did for Mara at Love Potion called Gotcha?

Not just WANTS but ordered....can't get that bad boy fast enough - I think this may be the bonding blend that Fluffy and I have been dancing a jig for...

Check it out...

Beta-AndrostAnol, Estratetraenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Alpha-THDOC, Allo-pregnanolone, Copulins.

Whoop Whoop! Bonding happy goodness! And not like every blend on the market...cool beans! FLY to my mail box!!!!

Today's entry:
I had the chance to do the initial Road Test - Gotcha yesterday.

Initial impressions? I will probably want to add cops - because it doesn't feel as sexual as I want it - but that's easy enough to fix - but as far as feminine, sweet, bonding but with a *very happy positive* feel to it? Dead center perfect.

I can't say any self effects are overt - more of a cuddly, affectionate fuzzy feeling. That's after all the intent - so it's normal. But its' not "Shelly's got her groove back" of Cougar.

The man took a vacation day before class on Tuesday - and unexpectedly called Monday night - said instead of studying at home - I want to study at your house with you. He's had a tough couple weeks and normally he goes hermit and very crabby. It was a unique chance to see how the mood would go before he had to leave at noon...

On the rare times he's done this - he get's fussy if anyone talks to him while studying, want's to maximize his time, mostly just wants to be in the room with me - get in some cuddling on the couch when he can take a break - but don't mess with his concentration otherwise. Add stress at work - he's got all the things that say - I'm going to be silent and not talk.

So - it was not the time to go light on the Gotcha - it was SWIM. Went sil as the base layer, wrists and neck - AL as the overspray with his favorite fragrance.

We were sitting on the couch peaceably when he said- Breakfast. "What?" Breakfast. "What about it?" I'm taking you to breakfast. "When?" Now. Get your shoes...

And off we we went. To find someplace we never eaten before because he wanted to do that. Where he was warm and funny and unhurried even though he had studying to do - eating off my plate, cracking jokes with the waitress, and telling me all about things he's been thinking about with work that he hasn't wanted to talk about. He just unloaded - and even though it was stuff that's been keeping him really upset every night for a week - he was not tense in telling me held my hand - just remained calm and matter of fact. Let me help think through some other choices he hadn't pursued as options. And would not have thought of if he hadn't opened up.

Then it was back home and studying. But he stretched out on the couch and made me lay on top of him while he studied. Never happens. Most complicated way of studying and dual computing on iPads I have ever tried but he wanted to snuggle at the same time so there you go - I wasn't arguing.

All in all - sweetest happiest morning snuck away from kids and work ever - when there is no reason it should have been. It was warm, cozy, and affectionate - when by all indicators - it should have been really tense.

To be fair - I had on enough Gotcha to gas a small crowd. I wasn't taking any chances on initial road test given the circumstances and I won't see him again til next week due to the holidays. But based on the initial road test - this one is a dead center hit. I'm delighted to keep playing with this one and that I ordered it in both delivery vehicles so I can have extended diffusion.

First test - two thumbs up.

My Best,
Shelly B
11-21-2012 11:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Gotcha - initial impression
11-21-2012 11:50 AM

It occurs to me to add - I wear Perfect Match a *LOT*. I've gone through several bottles and spray bottles of PM.

Initial feel - comparison of the two? It's clearly a bonding/relationship mix like PM. Where it's different - it has EST, DHEAS, A- Preg, and Cops - so it has a a Happy feminine SHINE that PM as a UniSex lacks. It feels like a fuzzy happy GLOW. Normally for me - EST heavy blends can feel like a big heavy PMS ready crying jag - but offset by the A-Nol and the DHEAS/A-Preg - this is HAPPY. The Beta-AndrostAnol seems to knock down inhibitions/aggression in combination with the A-Thdoc - just clobber social inhibitors....and of course there is B-Nol in there for communication/bonding.

I still think - not enough Cops. But again - totally easy to boost on your own. I may run this a couple more times before I top load my bottles.

Again - more testing needed. But it feels like Chris and Mara were listening to all those online conversations about a feminine happy bonding mix being wanted...

I can look at my collection of LP's - I think I have what? At *least* 15 different blends -likely 20...I'd have to go look again...this is going right away into my top 4...with PM, Bang (PP with more EST/Cops) or PP, and Leather

I never count Cops in this equation as Cops just are. Like Air. Or water. Or food. Cops are required.

My Best,
Shelly B
11-21-2012 11:50 AM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-22-2012 12:09 PM

From Journal - Follow up - and Gotcha 2nd Road Test....

Hi Fluff -

I read the review thread at Love Potion and Mara had specifically recommended sticking to the 1x - that going to 2x was not recommended. So - I did not 2x it. I did 2 x on the wrists so I could hand talk - and 1 x at the neck and schmeared. There weren't any reviews when I ordered that I recall but Mara had weighed in with recommendations...

Hi Halo - you are right - I went and looked - I was too lazy to get off the chaise yesterday. I have a honkin tray Love Potion spray tray and I basically move the ones I'm wearing to one section - the ones I'm not into one big glass cluster in the middle - and now I've edged everything on the spray tray with Alpha Dream on one corner, scented XS on a different corner, unscented XS on the other edge, mens EX/Love Potion's in a little section in case the man let's me apply some on him (it happens rarely), and my now honking collection of Fragrance Shops in the front - offset by the 50 scent wooden racks to both sides - one full, one mostly full. It's ridiculous. I can barely find anything thing anymore. It's like dumpster diving for the Mone I want. I need to reorganize the whole thing - but I'm becoming afraid that if make it more organized - it's going to be a little more clear how many I actually have. And that's before he looks at the replacement drawer - for the ever critical - I CAN'T run outs. I wish I could figure out how to take a picture of this mess looking at it. I gave a ton of fragrances away to a friend the other day so it's winnowed a whole bowl of samples but still.

? Hold-over effect of Gotcha -Road Test Day 1? Will have to see if it repeats later? The man is nothing if "not a mush pie." Combat vet. Not his speed. He called multiple times yesterday during the day - to "take me on his errands with him." So I went virtually shopping across several grocery stores in a never ending search for a pie crust - talking about nothing - just because he wished I was putzing around with him. And since he couldn't have me there - he wanted me on the phone. I even went shopping for hunting magazines. What? Me? And fly tying magazines. Ok - that was funny. I said really - are you really going to read me fly tying magazines? I like to fish - but I use live bait. I wouldn't know what to use a fly on to save my life...you keep describing these to me and I have no earthly idea how to use them - he said I know - it's why it's funny... and kept going...This is quite atypical. Again - I don't know if this is a hold-over of the A-thdoc creating the vaunted bonding effect or not...will want to keep testing to see if it repeats...

OK - 2nd Road Test - Gotcha - no additional cops at all - Public - Wednesday Church Service and Potluck - kind of like Dafixin's trip to the gym - it's a good steady testing ground now since I generally have a baseline...

It was a much smaller crowd due to Thanksgiving giving it more intimate feel - but a number of my normal friends are there - men and women.

Mr. Quiet, Mr. Aggressive and a number of the girlfriend's were there...Mr. Quiet pulled me aside to worry that I had acted "funny last week." We chatted - I put him at ease - no worries - still friends. Just sat over here because the boy child seems to have a little girl friend (OMG - how did that happen?!) and we had to have dinner with her...

Mr. Aggressive suddenly pulled up - hung out for a few minutes - out of the blue says - I need to talk to you alone later. What? He knows I'm seeing someone...Everyone was looking funny at him...And Mr. Quiet actually looked like Mr. Pissed...

We sat at service - where once again - Mr. Quiet leans in during the middle and says - "You smell amazing again and that's something different." It is - thank you.

And no joke - out comes the binaca blast again. REALLY? I look out of my peripheral vision and realize - he's completely Deer in the headlights...I start running Luna's description of Gotcha through my head again...lowers social inhibitions...makes a guy make a move he wouldn't do...I was looking at the ingredients in terms of relationship not in terms of NOT one...suddenly wondering if this was a great idea...smooth move there Shells....

AND....There he goes...never done it before...he leans over and touches my shirt on my shoulder just above my breasts - tell me that's a really pretty shirt and I've never worn it before...OH CRAP. Thank you. No I haven't.

Gotcha is NOT coming back to church. Period.

Because that's pretty much indicative of the whole night. Ducking. Dodging. Weaving. Wishing I had worn a different mone. Curiousity killed the cat. Lesson learned.

This is a wear with the Man Mone only. I am NOT testing this Friday. And old friend there might be lead to the wrong idea and I don't really need that right now...there are enough complications in life. I think some Bliss might be in order for Friday.

For those of you trying to get a man who was hesitant to make the first move - moving - I do think it would work for that if he was so inclined. Someone else can test for that though. :-)

My Best,
Shelly B
11-22-2012 12:09 PM
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-22-2012 11:31 PM

Thank you Shelley , ordered it today 1x in 60/40 alcohol /silicone spray , could not resist any longer ....especially after reading your reviews . Yay , can't wait !!!

Cheers Smile
11-22-2012 11:31 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-23-2012 4:16 PM

Hey Fluff -

The whole day after effect of A-Thdoc when mixed properly? He showed up, no warning, no plans, in a way likely to create drama with his Ex - because he wanted to see me. Normally WWIII avoidance would take precedence. And stayed 2 hours longer than I ever would have expected under the best of circumstances. bighug

I quickly ran to my room, washed my app points of the Bliss/Innocence combo that did work amazingly well on nuking family tensions at T-Day dinner -!Happiest One I can remember in years - tossed in some Gotcha in roll-on - and curled up on the couch.

Warm fuzzy happy! And he showed back up for hugs at lunch today even though he was busy...I did NOT expect that at all. He never comes on Fridays after a holiday...he said he couldn't stay - but he did come and he did cuddle.

So far I love Gotcha. If this keeps up - I am going to love it more than PM and that's before I top load it with cops...

My Best,
Shelly B
11-23-2012 4:16 PM

fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-25-2012 12:00 AM

I'm so exited to get this , I am reading the same reviews 3 times a day - is that obsessed or psychotic ? Hmmm....especially since it will take a week or more until I'll get my little mitts on it

Cheers Smile
11-25-2012 12:00 AM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-25-2012 1:17 PM

LOL - On his own Fluff he surprised me by coming to my house Friday night.
Knew I was going out with old friends of ours on my own since he had long standing plans that would be hard to change - so I never even asked - just arranged a sitter and agreed to meet our old friends on my own.

I had offered to feed him on his way home assuming he would be having to work late...I was getting ready to go out at same time...noticed he wasn't in a huge hurry and in a really good mood. I said did you make arrangements to change plans for tonight and go out with everyone? He said yes - if you want me to - all cute...OF COURSE!!!

And so I got am amazingly cool surprise - that he would next to never do on an off weekend....Gotcha is rapidly overtaking PM...

My Best,
Shelly B
11-25-2012 1:17 PM
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-25-2012 1:35 PM

I've never tried PM , only used AD , Alpha Dream and PheroXS before , except for She Wolf which was a total bust for me. I just really am hoping for something that will give him that last little push forward ,we had been in the dreaded 2 steps forward- 1 step back pattern for a while but lately moved on to a much more solid footing . But a little more bonding never hurts , especially since he's meeting my family for the first time Xmas and I can tell he's having a bit of anxiety over that ..
I am so glad that this is working out so fabulously for you !

Cheers Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2012 1:43 PM by fluffygirl12.)
11-25-2012 1:35 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-25-2012 9:01 PM

Ah-hem, um...did you happen to notice if he showed renewed or improved interest in being sure you were "pleased" intimately? Hubby seemed a bit more exploratory than usual...and I'm only too happy to continue testing to see if it's the Gotcha! blend or just one of those interesting things that sometimes happens when he opens up, which I guess could still also be the Gotcha blend, lol. Just curious, if you don't mind me asking? Redface

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-25-2012 9:01 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-26-2012 9:38 AM

(11-25-2012 9:01 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  Ah-hem, um...did you happen to notice if he showed renewed or improved interest in being sure you were "pleased" intimately? Hubby seemed a bit more exploratory than usual...and I'm only too happy to continue testing to see if it's the Gotcha! blend or just one of those interesting things that sometimes happens when he opens up, which I guess could still also be the Gotcha blend, lol. Just curious, if you don't mind me asking? Redface

Redface Errrrr.....interesting you ask. Yes. I wasn't going to say it but yes. Notably so. Everytime Gotcha has been on. It was a head scratcher actually...Wanted to check to look for signs of space alien pod take over but that would be a bit obvious if I started checking the hairline...since I'm *not* complaining - no sence ruining the magic....

I was going to leave that an unmentioned until I could check a few more runs as a test...but so far - every last time - when there has been time for such activity - it's been - errrrrrr....much more creative....Redface

My Best,
Shelly B
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2012 9:39 AM by Shelly B.)
11-26-2012 9:38 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  9-14-15 Review of Secret Sweetness in Gotcha Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie Honeycake 0 1,980 09-14-2015 6:17 AM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Love Potion Fuzzy Wuzzy w/Gotcha! NuTrix 7 4,557 09-15-2013 9:13 PM
Last Post: PhoenixOnFyre119