Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Love Potion Fuzzy Wuzzy w/Gotcha!
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Love Potion Fuzzy Wuzzy w/Gotcha!
12-23-2012 1:24 PM

Taken from my journal for the general public trolling incognito, Good...

11-25-2012
Fuzzy Wuzzy w/Gotcha!
HOLYCARAMELCREAMYCAKEYVANILLADELIGHT! Lavender? What lavender? LOL! Kidding, it was in there, but TRUST ME, you'll be completely distracted by fighting the urge NOT to devour whatever body part you've applied this to! You'll be wanting to apply this to friends and family, clothes, hair, add it to lotions...if you are a foodie, you will WANT this. It's soft and delicious, unassuming but noticeably present, a delectable delight! Caramel was the most prominent on me for the duration, even when it settled down into the creamy vanilla amber, the hint of caramel stayed. 2 thumbs up FO SHO!

Note: I did find that the scent didn't last on me like it did for some other ladies and the suggestion was made to layer it a bit with something else and I found LP Ail's Voluptuous Vanilla did a great job of this without taking away from it's original scent...which I LOVE!

11-25-2012
*edited post when I found I'd skipped this one on 11-25 somehow*
Official 1st Fuzzy Wuzzy w/Gotcha! review.

This one is YUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMY. Sweet, delicious, sugary, caramel, vanilla, creamy, amber...just YUM. And that's just the smell, lol.

Gotcha! Gets 'em, fo sho.

1st wear: Wrists, rubbed together and rubbed to neck. Sorry, this is out of the trial vial so I'm not sure how much that may have been.

Early afternoon hubby's extra cuddly. We have a HUGE sectional in the living room. Daybed on one side, double seat, then corner + double seat with recliner on opposing end. Weeeeell We both like to lounge and stretch out so I'm usually on the recliner side and he tends to claim the daybed side. I decided to camp out at the corner...just to see if he'd move out of his zone toward me (a good indicator that the mones are hitting him). LESS than 10 minutes...GOTCHA! He turned OFF his laptop to move beside me and watch the tele together...for a bit. He starts telling me about the latest thing he's been learning health and fitness wise and bouncing some thoughts off me. Talking goes to touchy-feely, goes to making out, goes to "wanna go back to the bedroom?" (we don't have kids, but we do have nose-y dogs, lol) and, well, I said yes of course! Lots of hands on, starts with back rub, moves to front rub and well, just the natural progression...No complaints.

2nd wear: Trial vial, same application plus some to collarbone too.

It may be unfair, or skewed, but I initiated contact. He mentions how good I smell...and this stuff is delish!...naughty innuendos follow. This blend seems to be a very sensual one. It doesn't produce the same animal drive, right out of the gate anyway, that some other blends produce, though it certainly can lead to it quickly enough if encouraged to.
ANYWAY, thing is, I cannot recall the last time we went on for so long (and did so many acrobatic things lol) that my legs were wobbly after. I mean, hang onto the wall and even then not sure if I could trust my legs, wobbly. Hmm, never had that happen working out on the elliptical...maybe I should swap that out for "bed sports"? There was also an extra bent toward, eh-hem, experimentation shall we say...And then after? Lots of cuddling, snuggling, watched a couple movies curled up together on the sectional. Easy, calm happy rest of the evening...and I know I slept well...even still felt a bit of wobble in my legs getting out of bed the next a.m. Good memories! Looking forward to making more Girl dance

12-21-2012
I made some of my Love Potion oils into sprays and when I was working with Fuzzy Wuzzy I added a little of Love Potion Ail's Voluptuous Vanilla, because it did help the scent last on me, and a bit more UnGotcha for some extra kick...but then I filled it a bit full and had to wear a couple sprays to get the lid on.

Now, this is NOT a complaint.....I couldn't get hubby out of my lap the WHOLE night!LOL Usually he's on his corner of the sofa married to his laptop (I confess, I can be the same way) but he was in constant contact! He kept trying to do things for me, did I need a drink, was I hungry, was there anything he could do for me, wanna watch a movie? I had gone to the washroom to wash my face and just freshen up and he was outside the door...lying in wait, LOL. I can't describe it any other way, lol, all giving me the "sexy" eyes, took me by the wrist, not the hand, the wrist, and pulled me to the bedroom...which led to....of course !And even after he was still velcro the rest of the night...when I went to bed he rubbed my back until I fell asleep.
Clearly I need to play with this one some more!

Side note:

OHMYGOSH! You know, I'm not sure about the self effects of this one? I know I go gah-gah for the flavor/scent, but I don't know that I got anything over the delight I have from it's yumminess. I'm wearing Indecent Exposure today, but I'll have to wear FW again soon because I can't believe I didn't try to sort out selfies for this one. Maybe a YUM fragrance is selfie enough?

What are some of the selfies you other ladies have observed so far...besides the creamy deliciousness of it?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2012 2:21 PM by NuTrix.)
12-23-2012 1:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Love Potion Fuzzy Wuzzy w/Gotcha!
02-07-2013 12:32 PM

Wore a slightly diluted version of this yesterday. Even diluted and with 3 small sprays from a 5ml atomizer I was getting much attention, adoration and did I mention attention. The weather has been nicer here lately, and I think this helped to get the molecules to diffuse. Everywhere I went yesterday, people wanted to stand closer to me. They made such emphatic eye contact. They were nice and sweet to a point. The new girl at work who has been kind of distant and almost unfriendly came up and started talking to me. We were talking about school and she just exclaimed "You're my role model"

The crazy part was when I got home. My husband was so very enthusiastic and excited to tell me about this punk band. His enthusiasm was over the top. He just wanted me to kick it with him and have fun with him and rock out. It was awesome. It was like we were back in high school the way he was acting towards me. I could get used to this.

I am pretty sure that Fuzzy Wuzzy is sold out, but I am also sure I am very much liking Gotcha! and I think this would pair nicely with some of the other fragrances at LP.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
02-07-2013 12:32 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

02-07-2013 12:46 PM

Fuzzy Wuzzy is sold out. I nabbed the last bottle ;) Currently Gotcha is in Honeyed Love Potion or of course you can get it UNscented.
02-07-2013 12:46 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

02-07-2013 12:53 PM

(02-07-2013 12:46 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  Fuzzy Wuzzy is sold out. I nabbed the last bottle ;) Currently Gotcha is in Honeyed Love Potion or of course you can get it UNscented.

Okay, so, now, I'm confused.... I went to the LP site right now and was window shopping as I often do, and there is Fuzzy Wuzzy back on the page, so I clicked on it and it added it to the cart no problem! (i checked on the pheroed spray and the pheroed oil) Am I crazy? It looks like it is somehow back by popular demand.... If so, let the lady stampede begin Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 4:02 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
02-07-2013 12:53 PM
Dolphindolls2
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-07-2013 10:04 PM

I love Fuzzy Wuzzy, it always gives me that happy buzz... I noticed its back as well... I think there is only a few bottles left thou...
02-07-2013 10:04 PM

halo0073

Rep Post

02-08-2013 9:58 AM

she may have added a few more to the cart. I just checked the cart, there are 5 left. Good now i don't have to feel bad for nabbing the last bottle ;)
02-08-2013 9:58 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-09-2013 10:19 AM

I love (and hubby too) this scent. This phero and scent are the dream team I swear! I know there will always be another wonderful scent that will be just as amazing in the future but I completely understand the desire to nab all you can with this one Laugh1

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
02-09-2013 10:19 AM
PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Rep Post

09-15-2013 9:13 PM

Copied from a review on LP:

"I have used this one a couple times. The scent I liked more when it was colder outside, the heat seems to make the cream cheese go a little wonky on me. I got this as a GGG trial when I first found LP, I got lucky. I have even let my friend try this one out a couple times, lucky her. The thick sweetness is delicious but overwhelms the vanilla (and every other gooey goodness) in this one. It is very strong when first applied and needs a good drydown for everything to clam down and meld properly. After this happens, it becomes sweet, rich and dreamy. The phero is very great, it seems to work better with my friend's chemistry though. I wore it once when I was out with a guy I was dating and it made me a little needy/whiney when he didn't give me all of his attention (which he tried to more than usual). It got my friend a circle of guys around her, adoring her at the club when she wore it. It was hilarious! There were about 4-5 guys circling her like she was a damn princess. I need to try it out again now that I am single again. Gotcha is a mone high on my list of wants, but I am still trying to find a cover I like or just wait until Mara puts it in another scent herself."

09-15-2013 9:13 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Love Potion #9 and Kingmaker Scents Snoopyace 2 1,945 11-14-2018 4:51 PM
Last Post: Snakecharmer49311
  5/01/17 Review of Love Potion’s Copulin Cream – LPMP Honeycake 0 2,748 05-10-2017 2:25 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Cougar Potion Review – Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie 8/7/2014 Honeycake 7 12,173 01-28-2016 11:37 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  9-14-15 Review of Secret Sweetness in Gotcha Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie Honeycake 0 1,988 09-14-2015 6:17 AM
  9-14-15 Treasured Hearts in Terra Mater Review Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie Honeycake 0 1,788 09-14-2015 5:57 AM