Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Gotcha - initial impression
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Gotcha - initial impression
03-09-2013 9:29 PM

(03-09-2013 5:39 PM)Dolphindolls2 Wrote:  Shelly, Can you tell me where I can get some AD Light Cops? thanks

Sorry, not Shell here, but you can find the product here:

Also, If you go to the AD site and scroll to the bottom of the page, along the very bottom, you'll see "INGREDIENTS". If you click on that it will take you to the page where the singles are and at the bottom of that page you'll find the light copulin spray. Smile

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
03-09-2013 9:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dolphindolls2
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-18-2013 5:23 PM

(03-09-2013 9:29 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  Sorry, not Shell here, but you can find the product here:

Also, If you go to the AD site and scroll to the bottom of the page, along the very bottom, you'll see "INGREDIENTS". If you click on that it will take you to the page where the singles are and at the bottom of that page you'll find the light copulin spray. Smile

Thanks so much
04-18-2013 5:23 PM
Bluebear
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-01-2013 3:10 PM

Previously, i had only worn this is Fuzzy Wuzzy. No real self effects to speak of, and I was wearing purely for the yummy scent. A couple of weeks ago, I took my un Gotcha out for a test drive. At first, I felt a little ditzy (which I later found out was likely the alpha TH-DOC---thanks Halo!). I asked my officemate a question but then walked out of the room while answering. picking up the phone to make a call but getting distracted by what was going on in the hall. Things like that. not the most pleasant self effects, but I will have to test again for that, because it could have easily just been the kind of week I was having!!!

Later that day, though, I was inspecting a facility with a large group of men, and I was the queen bee!!! I once saw a clip on the news of Michelle Obama walking down the street in this cute dress and coat and perfectly coordinated umbrella (that's what caught my attention, lol) with this hot little Marine walking beside her in step, carrying the umbrella. She was strutting her stuff. That's how i felt with these guys. I was working it, and they were opening doors for me, carrying my notebooks, rushing to find a hardhat for me...and I'm just an underling! I will gladly put up with some ditziness for how it worked the rest of the day!
05-01-2013 3:10 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  9-14-15 Review of Secret Sweetness in Gotcha Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie Honeycake 0 1,849 09-14-2015 6:17 AM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Love Potion Fuzzy Wuzzy w/Gotcha! NuTrix 7 4,366 09-15-2013 9:13 PM
Last Post: PhoenixOnFyre119