Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Gotcha - initial impression
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Gotcha - initial impression
11-30-2012 10:52 AM

Quick update - Gotcha is now officially my favorite LP with the Man - more than Perfect Match. Actually - it's now sitting next to Leather as my favorite LP and I have most of the line. It works without fail every time to create the right happy, loving, bonding atmosphere - and the day after - he's always attentive.

He took several vacation days over the last week and a half - and without question - Gotcha is highly effective. It works without cops - but it KILLS with additional cops. I'm finding just a bit of AD's light cops is effective at boosting it the last little bit. I'm not liking it quite so much with Essence of Woman . I'm not sure why - just an intuitive thing - Essence of Woman didn't feel as right as it did with the AD Light Cops. Gotcha and the AD Light Cops went together like Peanut Butter and Jelly.

Anyway - LOVES LOVES LOVES Gotcha. And that's a fact Jack.

My Best,
Shelly B
11-30-2012 10:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-30-2012 10:59 AM

I second AlternativeGirl....and Shelly's hugs!
These kinds of things are never easy, but they help us grow...hence "growing pains" ...but you'll come out all the stronger and a more beautiful person for it. Let go of the things that hold you down. We cannot soar with clipped wings.
bighug

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-30-2012 10:59 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-30-2012 11:06 AM

(11-30-2012 10:52 AM)Shelly B Wrote:  Quick update - Gotcha is now officially my favorite Love Potion with the Man - more than Perfect Match.

Hi Shelly Smile
Do you wear it as a combo with both oil & spray?
With the light cops spray, do you put that down under or over the Gotcha!?
Thanks!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-30-2012 11:06 AM
Dolphindolls2
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-11-2012 8:07 PM

I got the trial spray of Gotcha and after reading these reviews I'm going to put it on for work tomorrow...
12-11-2012 8:07 PM
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-21-2012 3:25 PM

I forwarded this from my posting in Akelah's journal ...

halo0073 Wrote:
How did it go?

I responded :
"It went pretty well . I asked him for coffee and he ended up taking me for lunch and xmas shopping instead , he became far more relaxed than I anticipated - I'm guessing because we drove in my car fumigated in Gotcha .
I stayed over there a couple of days later and last weekend ( we live an hour apart , and usually we spend weekends and at least a weekday together) Even though we had another fight about a remaining issue , we calmed down quickly and easily and had a great time afterwards , which never happens because he's Mr Grudge. I can definitely tell he's getting progressively more sweet , caring , open and connected .

I have been wearing Gotcha with lots additional cops around him , and I can tell Gotcha is doing a great job , but I'm also starting to notice he is more short tempered when I wear cops during the day / evening (however mornings cops work perfectly ). So , I'll see him tomorrow and weekend and then the whole week after Xmas and will give Gotcha a solo run. "

So , last night Gotcha solo 5 sprays ( 60/40 alcohol/silicone ), love love love it for sweet , sensual , bonding . It does exactly what I wanted - Bf was so nice , so thoughtful , cuddly , funny , relaxed and lovey . This is truly a relationship potion , just makes things really warm and close Girl in love
Sexual - Not ! At ! All ! And that's ok , this is NOT what needed help . Gotcha is more about stepping back , being comfortable and seeing in the other person again for what made you fall for them and connect in the first place. Like a reset button . I will wear it again this weekend
I agree with Shelly, as of now my favorite blend - ever !

Cheers Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2012 3:30 PM by fluffygirl12.)
12-21-2012 3:25 PM

Dolphindolls2
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-26-2013 6:29 PM

I love Gotcha it's such a good fragrance
01-26-2013 6:29 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

01-26-2013 7:54 PM

That should be clarified. Gotcha itself is UN scented. I think DD is referring to Fuzzy Wuzzy a fragrance that also contains Gotcha pheromone. This month there is a new release called Love Potion Original which is also paired with Gotcha. Good to know since Fuzzy Wuzzy is sold out.
01-26-2013 7:54 PM
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-26-2013 11:01 PM

I had not worn this solo in a while , just in combination with LFM. Things with the Bf have been going really great , and I didn't even think of using it by itself until last weekend - boy did I underestimate how great this is when your relationship is well !!
Shelley B was right ! In addition to a sweet happy girly bonding vibe , it has the hold-over effect the next day . More sweetness , more calls , more " thinking of you ..." This from a very macho ex-marine who is NOT like this usually.
I am already panicking that my bottle is almost half empty . Have to order more right now or I DIE ! still needs cops , but then everything needs cops hahaha ! OCCO will take care of that !

Cheers Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2013 11:03 PM by fluffygirl12.)
02-26-2013 11:01 PM
shelley25
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-04-2013 3:30 PM

(11-21-2012 11:50 AM)Shelly B Wrote:  It occurs to me to add - I wear Perfect Match a *LOT*. I've gone through several bottles and spray bottles of PM.

Initial feel - comparison of the two? It's clearly a bonding/relationship mix like PM. Where it's different - it has EST, DHEAS, A- Preg, and Cops - so it has a a Happy feminine SHINE that PM as a UniSex lacks. It feels like a fuzzy happy GLOW. Normally for me - EST heavy blends can feel like a big heavy PMS ready crying jag - but offset by the A-Nol and the DHEAS/A-Preg - this is HAPPY. The Beta-AndrostAnol seems to knock down inhibitions/aggression in combination with the A-Thdoc - just clobber social inhibitors....and of course there is B-Nol in there for communication/bonding.

I still think - not enough Cops. But again - totally easy to boost on your own. I may run this a couple more times before I top load my bottles.

Again - more testing needed. But it feels like Chris and Mara were listening to all those online conversations about a feminine happy bonding mix being wanted...

I can look at my collection of Love Potion's - I think I have what? At *least* 15 different blends -likely 20...I'd have to go look again...this is going right away into my top 4...with PM, Bang (PP with more EST/Cops) or PP, and Leather

I never count Cops in this equation as Cops just are. Like Air. Or water. Or food. Cops are required.

Hi Shelly,

I am a totally newbie, starting out, can you recomend your top must have's and what are cops?

Thank you so much,
another Shelley
03-04-2013 3:30 PM
Dolphindolls2
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-09-2013 5:39 PM

(11-30-2012 10:52 AM)Shelly B Wrote:  Quick update - Gotcha is now officially my favorite Love Potion with the Man - more than Perfect Match. Actually - it's now sitting next to Leather as my favorite Love Potion and I have most of the line. It works without fail every time to create the right happy, loving, bonding atmosphere - and the day after - he's always attentive.

He took several vacation days over the last week and a half - and without question - Gotcha is highly effective. It works without cops - but it KILLS with additional cops. I'm finding just a bit of AD's light cops is effective at boosting it the last little bit. I'm not liking it quite so much with Essence of Woman . I'm not sure why - just an intuitive thing - Essence of Woman didn't feel as right as it did with the AD Light Cops. Gotcha and the AD Light Cops went together like Peanut Butter and Jelly.

Shelly, Can you tell me where I can get some AD Light Cops? thanks
03-09-2013 5:39 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  9-14-15 Review of Secret Sweetness in Gotcha Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie Honeycake 0 1,980 09-14-2015 6:17 AM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Love Potion Fuzzy Wuzzy w/Gotcha! NuTrix 7 4,557 09-15-2013 9:13 PM
Last Post: PhoenixOnFyre119