Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Glace=Best Social Period
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Glace=Best Social Period
01-21-2014 3:53 PM

1 shot of this stuff and my head started swimming. I was laughing my ass off and singing along to every song, making all kinds of jokes and generally going off the wall. I can't believe I didn't get into this stuff earlier. It's 10x better than Bliss and Bliss was an all-time favorite. Effects seemed to last a really long time. Made others around me laugh and laugh. I can't remember the amount of times I heard, "You're so funny!". Self effects are tops and I've got a party to go to this weekend. Definitely wearing Glace! It was fast-burn alcohol BTW.

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
01-21-2014 3:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Glace=Best Social Period
01-21-2014 4:15 PM

Ahhh tempting me to get one now... how would you compare it vs. Core?

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
01-21-2014 4:15 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-21-2014 4:39 PM

(01-21-2014 4:15 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  Ahhh tempting me to get one now... how would you compare it vs. Core?

It's all social, there is no sexual aspect to it like Core. It is a "life of the party" mix. The self effects kicked in within less than 10 seconds. Felt great all night.

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
01-21-2014 4:39 PM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-27-2014 2:40 AM

how long does glace fb alcohol last?
01-27-2014 2:40 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

02-05-2014 1:50 PM

I have a problem with glace. The first 5 hrs i'm mr social and happy, and talkative, and then BOOM rage, introversion and silence.. What happens over time with glace for this to happen after 4-5 hrs? Does it convert to some bad molecules?

I have never used it on its own.. Too beta. But I use it with NA.. I get this problem.. With Am I don't. In L2k v1 I don't.

I have been advised by leon333 that glace NA is a beta mix. It contains est and is kills sexuality and status in NA.

Yet glace worked like a miracle getting me gab in initial hours.. Any idea what I should do....? Do you guys wash it up after a few hrs and reapply? I don't like how it converts.. Maybe NA is converting too over many hours.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
02-05-2014 1:50 PM
Magnus
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-06-2014 11:24 PM

(01-21-2014 3:53 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  1 shot of this stuff and my head started swimming. I was laughing my ass off and singing along to every song, making all kinds of jokes and generally going off the wall. I can't believe I didn't get into this stuff earlier. It's 10x better than Bliss and Bliss was an all-time favorite. Effects seemed to last a really long time. Made others around me laugh and laugh. I can't remember the amount of times I heard, "You're so funny!". Self effects are tops and I've got a party to go to this weekend. Definitely wearing Glace! It was fast-burn alcohol BTW.

I'm glad Glace worked so well for you. I had to go up to 6 sprays to see anything with Glace at all. Then I started noticing mild effects on others and decent effects on myself. Nothing special though and honestly I like Instant Shine and Bliss better than Glace.

One thing Glace brought to the table for me was a call to action effect that was very attention getting at 6 sprays. Have not retested to see if this effect applies to others and no one has chimed in that they get that effect either.

Have fun with your new toy Smile
02-06-2014 11:24 PM
Zeky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-15-2014 6:30 AM

(01-21-2014 3:53 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  1 shot of this stuff and my head started swimming. I was laughing my ass off and singing along to every song, making all kinds of jokes and generally going off the wall. I can't believe I didn't get into this stuff earlier. It's 10x better than Bliss and Bliss was an all-time favorite. Effects seemed to last a really long time. Made others around me laugh and laugh. I can't remember the amount of times I heard, "You're so funny!". Self effects are tops and I've got a party to go to this weekend. Definitely wearing Glace! It was fast-burn alcohol BTW.

Great Glace is working for you. Am a newbie in this part of the world. After reading the awesome reviews here l went ahead and ordered Glace & L2K 1. Somehow the order was bungled and l wound up getting Glace first. Alpha Dream acknowledged the mistake and send me my L2K.So l had about a week to test Glace and man did it deliver!

As noted l was in spaceland within 30mins of applying this stuff.l felt invincible and that l could do anything. Now a little background on me; l'm introverted big time but the moment l put on this l felt l was into something. l had spritzed myself 3 times; 2 behind the neck and one shared btwn the arms. The people l engaged were usually chatty too.
This shit works.You say it doesn't have attraction qualities to it? l don't think so. Within that very week l nailed 3 hotties including one l had been having a crush on for two years! Maybe it was just th confidence l had in the stuff.Maybe l don't know but women were so touchy-feely with me.l am talking of blatant kino here in the broad daylight at the mall.They actually intiated this because l was hesitant in the first place.
The dream was supposed to continue but was cut short by the arrival of my L2K v 1.Then came my disappointment. This was touted as a beast in these forums but it didn't do it for me. Btwn, l don't wait for indicators of interest from women-l just approach. I got more rejections wearing this stuff than l did with nothing.Tried different doses bt still, NOTHING. Lately l have resorted to mix this along with glace
02-15-2014 6:30 AM
Magnus
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-16-2014 12:26 AM

Its hard for me to believe some of these stories about Glace considering how little it actually did for me until I was applying mega doses. And then, the effects presented were of limited use from my perspective.

I'll visit it again tomorrow and see what comes of it.

I also got very little from L2k either. Although from what you are describing, it seems like you were experiencing what is called Over Dose. Might want to drop to one spray and if that still doesn't work then combo it with Glace. I recall reading that one of the major purposes of Glace was to smooth the rough edges of L2K and make it more social.

I think I've narrowed down what is in Glace to cause the call to action behavior, Once I test this and prove it true, I can't see where Glace actually provides me any benefit whatsoever.

I am glad it is working for you though. Different body chemistry will cause that.
02-16-2014 12:26 AM

DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-20-2014 1:31 PM

Just got my Glace, sadly the LIIK didn't appear to make the bus but I'm sure that will be sorted out shorty. Of course had to pop a few sprays on (3 was min recommended dose if I recall)...I got unscented and I can smell it. Not a bad scent and not over powering in any way but enough to be aware of it. Will add a bit of cover and wander outSmile
02-20-2014 1:31 PM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-20-2014 2:42 PM

OK, not sure which thread on Glace to post in. This is obviously very much a 1st impression. I got the unscented version and as mentioned the smell is noticeable in a non-offensive way (at least to me). I had the top down since the weather here in Austin is back in the 70's. When I had my elbow on door chin in hand at light could smell it clearly 30 min after application. Difficult to judge initial self effects. This might be due to the "rat piss" {actually not a bad product for what it is} (PherX) I already had on.

That being said initial impressions are a slightly increased libido (seems to make zero sense based on what I've read so far) and a sort of increased calm (hard to articulate better then that). Looking forward to flying it solo and seeing if that gives me a better feel for it...
02-20-2014 2:42 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Review of Glace Unisex Social Enhancer by Alpha Dream Honeycake 2 2,596 06-19-2014 11:18 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Glace great social lub kenjhow 9 4,201 01-03-2014 11:05 PM
Last Post: Brainbuster
  Glace - the best social? Pheroquirk 0 1,672 02-14-2012 4:17 AM
Last Post: Pheroquirk