Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Glace=Best Social Period
Zeky
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 300
Thanks received:
82 thanks in 43 posts

RE: Glace=Best Social Period
03-18-2014 8:28 AM

(02-15-2014 11:26 PM)Magnus Wrote:  Its hard for me to believe some of these stories about Glace considering how little it actually did for me until I was applying mega doses. And then, the effects presented were of limited use from my perspective.

I'll visit it again tomorrow and see what comes of it.

I also got very little from L2k either. Although from what you are describing, it seems like you were experiencing what is called Over Dose. Might want to drop to one spray and if that still doesn't work then combo it with Glace. I recall reading that one of the major purposes of Glace was to smooth the rough edges of L2K and make it more social.

I think I've narrowed down what is in Glace to cause the call to action behavior, Once I test this and prove it true, I canst see where Glace actually provides me any benefit whatsoever.

I am glad it is working for you though. Different body chemistry will cause that.

Few questios; (1)Can yu smell the mones with this on?
(2) Love Scent this your first order of this stuff?
You see this happened to be my first mone purchase. Had a good run with this one.Had l not been introduced to this l could have called the whole pheromone thing hogwash.
The reason l'm asking you these questions is because l have realised something with my new purchase. l went out sarging yesterday. .3 sprays of this stuff and l wasn't getting hits-nothing. Note this is normally my sweet spot. Then l decided to add 3 more sprays and guess what l got..nothing, zero hits even with me approaching 7 women in the process. Very unusual indeed. At that rate l normally have at least 3 numbers with the bitches hanging on my every word like it's gospel.
Thus when it hit me! This was a new bottle so there must be something related to this. I sprayed 3 more shots in btw a 30 minute span..One whiff on this stuff and l realized something has gone South. l couldn't smell the mones like l used to. All l got was the smell of alcohol in it . It's like Chris forgot to add the mones or they evaporated?
As l said, l know my equipment very well.At only 3 shots l have this bounce in my step, cool like a motherfucker but surely not this time around. My conclusion is that this might have been a bad batch.
P.S " love scent this your first order of this stuff?" should read; "is this your first order of this stuff?"
Sorry guys.am a noobie here so couldnt edit that one right.
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2014 10:38 AM by Zeky.)
03-18-2014 8:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Zeky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
82 thanks in 43 posts

05-31-2014 9:46 AM

(03-18-2014 8:28 AM)Zeky Wrote:  Few questios; (1)Can yu smell the mones with this on?
(2) Love Scent this your first order of this stuff?
You see this happened to be my first mone purchase. Had a good run with this one.Had l not been introduced to this l could have called the whole pheromone thing hogwash.
The reason l'm asking you these questions is because l have realised something with my new purchase. l went out sarging yesterday. .3 sprays of this stuff and l wasn't getting hits-nothing. Note this is normally my sweet spot. Then l decided to add 3 more sprays and guess what l got..nothing, zero hits even with me approaching 7 women in the process. Very unusual indeed. At that rate l normally have at least 3 numbers with the bitches hanging on my every word like it's gospel.
Thus when it hit me! This was a new bottle so there must be something related to this. I sprayed 3 more shots in btw a 30 minute span..One whiff on this stuff and l realized something has gone South. l couldn't smell the mones like l used to. All l got was the smell of alcohol in it . It's like Chris forgot to add the mones or they evaporated?
As l said, l know my equipment very well.At only 3 shots l have this bounce in my step, cool like a motherfucker but surely not this time around. My conclusion is that this might have been a bad batch.
P.S " love scent this your first order of this stuff?" should read; "is this your first order of this stuff?"
Sorry guys.am a noobie here so couldnt edit that one right.
After extensive testing my current bottle my suspicion has been confirmed. There must be something very unusual with this bottle. Uped the dosages to 12.still nothing, not even in the way of self-effects.So the past week l tried an experiment.Have a separate batch of Glace (2 bottles). l tried one of the bottles and boom-self effects are back and so are the hits! Tossed this other bottle into the bin
05-31-2014 9:46 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 599
Thanks received:
628 thanks in 364 posts

05-31-2014 11:03 AM

(05-31-2014 9:46 AM)Zeky Wrote:  After extensive testing my current bottle my suspicion has been confirmed. There must be something very unusual with this bottle. Uped the dosages to 12.still nothing, not even in the way of self-effects.So the past week l tried an experiment.Have a separate batch of Glace (2 bottles). l tried one of the bottles and boom-self effects are back and so are the hits! Tossed this other bottle into the bin

Can it be possible to have different or failed batches there in AD?I have a suspicion for my new Corpo.I can't say something specific yet from my own experience due to not enough testing but I noticed that they changed the recommented sprays for Corpo in the site description.They are now suggesting 3 or more sprays...

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-31-2014 11:03 AM
Zeky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
82 thanks in 43 posts

05-31-2014 1:04 PM

(05-31-2014 11:03 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Can it be possible to have different or failed batches there in AD?I have a suspicion for my new Corpo.I can't say something specific yet from my own experience due to not enough testing but I noticed that they changed the recommented sprays for Corpo in the site description.They are now suggesting 3 or more sprays...
Maybe.Just maybe.What spiked my attention was the sudden change. This is my first phero product. l tested it thoroughly. Got me incredible results the first time l ran it so l have a baseline on its performance. The one l tossed did nothing. Epic fail. lmagine a stroke of bad luck and purchasing such a bottle. That would surely be unforgiving for the noob.
05-31-2014 1:04 PM
solidprice
Pheromones not important!

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1408
Thanks received:
170 thanks in 95 posts

Shocked RE: Glace=Best Social Period
06-13-2014 1:47 PM

Shok
they still make glace? that stuff was awesome. still have some left. FB and regular. both are good.2-4 was good enough,but i was crazy i used like 5 or 6 sprays! Eek
a bit waste, ok, quite a bit of waste, but man there was some motor mouth moments that were funny sideLol no regrets.

i remember it fondly.
step 1: Wolf
step 2: Glace
step 3:(optional) Androstadienone
step 4:????
step 5:profit!

Forgive any typos in advance i type most of my posts on a touch phone.
Pheromones not important! your game, mindset, and applyed knowledge is!
Journal > http://pherotruth.com/Thread-the-journeys-of-solidprice
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2014 1:49 PM by solidprice.)
06-13-2014 1:47 PM

ispytrap
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-15-2014 4:12 PM

Yeah Glace is p fantastic
06-15-2014 4:12 PM
txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 209
Thanks received:
436 thanks in 132 posts

06-22-2014 4:33 PM

(01-21-2014 2:53 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  1 shot of this stuff and my head started swimming. I was laughing my ass off and singing along to every song, making all kinds of jokes and generally going off the wall. I can't believe I didn't get into this stuff earlier. It's 10x better than Bliss and Bliss was an all-time favorite. Effects seemed to last a really long time. Made others around me laugh and laugh. I can't remember the amount of times I heard, "You're so funny!". Self effects are tops and I've got a party to go to this weekend. Definitely wearing Glace! It was fast-burn alcohol BTW.

Thank you for this. I hit some major depression back in December. The girl I used to write about in my journal had broken up with me, and now I'm finally getting back into the game.

Time to get back what the woman scared away-- my large social circle Blum

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
06-22-2014 4:33 PM
ispytrap
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-01-2014 6:07 AM

Glace is beta for me at high doses, anyone else notice this?
07-01-2014 6:07 AM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 479
Thanks received:
580 thanks in 321 posts

07-10-2014 8:41 AM

(07-01-2014 6:07 AM)ispytrap Wrote:  Glace is beta for me at high doses, anyone else notice this?

Bliss & Glace both do this for me especially, yes, at high doses. >4 sprays is high dose for my Glace use.

I have to keep composure, more so with Bliss because it add's that IDGAF feeling. Sometimes I go overboard with both these, lose my composure, respect starts to dwindle, people don't take my serious talk, actions, & other things to say seriously enough. Even when I'm not being affected by Bliss/Glace some days, those around me still get hit full force and still just shrug off anything anyone has to say to them most of the time.

It's why I prefer sticking to a higher B-Nol to A-Nol in my products. And keeping those aforementioned products low dosed.
ex: Connections, very good imprinter, bonder, & my favorite social for those reasons. Though it doesn't promote as much 'fun' atmosphere, so that's the only downside when using something like Connections.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 8:49 AM by XyzN.)
07-10-2014 8:41 AM

Dr.NotsoStrangeLove
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 0 posts

07-10-2014 10:17 AM

For those Glace experts, how does it compare to Scent of Eros. I know Scent of Eros is a dinosaur for some, but it's still the best 'safe' pheromone I've ever used. The Scent of Eros /alpha 7 combo still works better than almost anything else I've tried (mx353 excluded).

(07-10-2014 8:41 AM)XyzN Wrote:  Bliss & Glace both do this for me especially, yes, at high doses. >4 sprays is high dose for my Glace use.

I have to keep composure, more so with Bliss because it add's that IDGAF feeling. Sometimes I go overboard with both these, lose my composure, respect starts to dwindle, people don't take my serious talk, actions, & other things to say seriously enough. Even when I'm not being affected by Bliss/Glace some days, those around me still get hit full force and still just shrug off anything anyone has to say to them most of the time.

It's why I prefer sticking to a higher B-Nol to A-Nol in my products. And keeping those aforementioned products low dosed.
ex: Connections, very good imprinter, bonder, & my favorite social for those reasons. Though it doesn't promote as much 'fun' atmosphere, so that's the only downside when using something like Connections.
07-10-2014 10:17 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Review of Glace Unisex Social Enhancer by Alpha Dream Honeycake 2 2,021 06-19-2014 10:18 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Glace great social lub kenjhow 9 3,558 01-03-2014 10:05 PM
Last Post: Brainbuster
  Glace - the best social? Pheroquirk 0 1,508 02-14-2012 3:17 AM
Last Post: Pheroquirk