Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Review of Glace Unisex Social Enhancer by Alpha Dream
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 760
Thanks received:
1270 thanks in 773 posts

Review of Glace Unisex Social Enhancer by Alpha Dream
06-09-2014 9:07 PM

Review of Glace Unisex Social Enhancer by Alpha Dream 6/09/2014

I tested slow burn Glace, a unisex social enhancer by Alpha Dream from February to March of 2014. Glace came in a pretty 1.2 ounce glass spray bottle and was lightly scented with a fragrance from another company.

When I tested Glace, the weather ranged from mid 50’s to the low 80s. Some days it was cool and windy and other days it was sunny and warm.

I never experienced any self effects. At one point I thought Glace may have made me irritable, but I am not fully confident that it did as this only happened once and didn’t occur on subsequent wearings.

I typically experimented with 1-5 sprays to my torso, neck, the insides of my wrists, and the tops of my hands or some combination of the above mentioned areas. It was very difficult to find my sweet spot with this product. When I wore 1 spray, 3, sprays, 4 sprays, or 5 sprays I received no discernable hits from either men or women. The only hits that I may have received and I am not sure if these were hits as they were so subtle - occurred when I wore 2 sprays. I did have men ages 20-40 speak to me on that day and I did get one enthusiastic hello from a guy, but that can occur when I am phero free. The next time I wore 2 sprays I received no hits at all.

I had my mom test Glace and her responses were wildly different. She had an effect on men from 30+ no matter how many or how few sprays she wore and despite windy/rainy weather. Her range was anywhere from 10-20 feet. She always had some guy getting starry eyed and chatting her up, she was given free items, and had a few men pay for her purchases while shopping.

So I ended up giving her the bottle of Glace since it seemed to really agree with her.

In conclusion, I have proof that Glace does work as a social-sexual in the instance of my mom, but for some reason it just didn’t work for me. So I feel that there is a 50/50 chance that it may be effective for any given individual.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
06-09-2014 9:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Goodlife

bopeep123
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: Review of Glace Unisex Social Enhancer by Alpha Dream
06-14-2014 1:34 PM

That's really interesting!

I have only used it when I'm going to be around women or in a meeting. I remember using it when I got my hair done a few weeks ago and the hairstylist and i had a lot of good conversation, which usually doesn't occur when I go the salon. If there is any affect on men, I probably haven't been around enough with it on to notice.

Great for your mom though! No one has ever paid for my purchases!
06-14-2014 1:34 PM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 760
Thanks received:
1270 thanks in 773 posts

RE: Review of Glace Unisex Social Enhancer by Alpha Dream
06-19-2014 10:18 PM

Hi Bopeep!

LOL! I have had a few people give me free things and pay for items for me before, but it usually is when I wear something with cops like Charme, Blatant Invitation, or Desire Me.

My mom on the other hand gets this treatment when she wears socials. Keep experimenting...I am sure you will get some huge hits! Smile

(06-14-2014 1:34 PM)bopeep123 Wrote:  That's really interesting!

I have only used it when I'm going to be around women or in a meeting. I remember using it when I got my hair done a few weeks ago and the hairstylist and i had a lot of good conversation, which usually doesn't occur when I go the salon. If there is any affect on men, I probably haven't been around enough with it on to notice.

Great for your mom though! No one has ever paid for my purchases!

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
06-19-2014 10:18 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My Glace Lightsilicone Review Aero-el 2 1,927 11-13-2016 5:16 PM
Last Post: Muad'Dib
  Glace - review idontknow 154 66,562 10-30-2016 11:31 PM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420
  8/13/16 Review of Alpha Donna By Alpha Dream Honeycake 1 1,371 09-04-2016 7:52 PM
Last Post: Sarafina
  8-27-16 Review of Light Copulin Essence from Alpha Dream Honeycake 0 792 08-27-2016 8:03 AM
Last Post: Honeycake
  8/27/16 Review of Achar by Alpha Dream Honeycake 0 910 08-27-2016 7:53 AM
Last Post: Honeycake