Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glace - the best social?
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1542
Thanks received:
469 thanks in 201 posts

Glace - the best social?
02-14-2012 3:17 AM

My first delivery from Alpha Dream arrived a week or two ago, and I am just getting to grips with my new toys.

I very much like the simple, and low-key but polished styling and presentation of the bottles - one feels able to leave them out without making excuses. With most other products I have to tear off the label and replace with a handwritten one to avoid awkward questions from visiting friends etc.

So far Glace seems to me the best social product I have had experience with. I very much like how it can be taken in a more intimate, safe-zone sharing betanolesque direction if it fits the situation and one wants to, but there isn't the harsh, incongruent, compulsion of some other communication products. So far I also haven't seen the "let me tell you what I really think of you" rudeness that neat Beta Androstenol can encourage. And on the other hand, I have seen none of the Alpha Androstenol giddiness that can be fun initially but gets old quickly.

It seems suitable for wearing to work - even if one is in quite a senior role in quite a serious environment - and socially.

I am still making up my mind about the silicone base, but I like the time-release effects that it seems to bring.

Shipping to the UK was a bit slow on this occasion, and apparently the first time round the product was returned to sender by customs. A bit disconcerting, but Chris sent it out again without charging extra.

Overall, a pretty impressive, wear and forget product. You could almost give it to friends as a present without presuming that you are as a consequence going to have to induct them into the phero secret society.

I also ordered Certo, but don't have much to report yet on this one.
02-14-2012 3:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idontknow, NewAlpha, MagicMan, Rattlesnake, JohnnyHard, shadowknight, Alpha Dream - Banned, Bosshank, fluffygirl12, as33156

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Glace=Best Social Period Randy Savage 29 11,454 07-10-2014 10:17 AM
Last Post: Dr.NotsoStrangeLove
  Review of Glace Unisex Social Enhancer by Alpha Dream Honeycake 2 2,030 06-19-2014 10:18 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Glace great social lub kenjhow 9 3,564 01-03-2014 10:05 PM
Last Post: Brainbuster