Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.6 Average
Getting my Ex back
TheLastDecision
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 5 posts

Heart Getting my Ex back
05-12-2015 12:20 PM

I included my story in my introduction: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-TheLastDecision

I'm very new to pheremones and could really use some advice.

My ex is currently in an online relationship with another guy, she has lots of romantic and sexual feelings for him.

Meanwhile she has no romantic feelings for me that I can detect, though given we've been together for almost 10 years, I have a feeling they're just being overshadowed by the new ones. If he hadn't been around, we'd still be together.

I need a pheremone to renew these feelings, I'm already doing what I can to make her notice me for the good person I am, to trust me and have faith in me. But I need her to find me interesting, I need her to want to spend more time with me. And really consider me as a permanent part of her life again.

I'm on a time limit, I have about 4 months.
05-12-2015 12:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2497
Thanks received:
1339 thanks in 684 posts

RE: Getting my Ex back
05-12-2015 12:32 PM

NEW LIFE after 10 years is NOT GOOD from your view.

You may want to explain her personality, likes and dislikes so the experts can jump in here with their thoughts and ideas.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2015 12:32 PM by MMM.)
05-12-2015 12:32 PM
TheLastDecision
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 5 posts

05-12-2015 12:38 PM

(05-12-2015 12:32 PM)MMM Wrote:  NEW LIFE after 10 years is NOT GOOD from your view.

You may want to explain her personality, likes and dislikes so the experts can jump in here with their thoughts and ideas.

Alright, habit wise she's fairly nerdy. Spends a lot of time online browsing imgur, 4chan, cracked etc. Plays a lot of video games like I do. She's fairly unique in that sense.

Personality wise she can be quite aggressive, she has a bad temper. She's playful and Confident, not much bothers her and she can make friends with just about anyone. She pushes problems to the back of her head and embraces having fun and feeling good above all else. She has little patience. She's very extroverted and has an easy time starting conversations. When she's feeling strongly about someone, she's very romantic. She can also have a pretty heavy sex drive, right now she feels incredibly desirable, and has a high opinion of most of her body. She can be a bit domineering in bed and likes to make people squirm when it comes to sexual stuff. She loves having that kind of feedback when she's the cause.

That describes her fairly well, let me know if you want more details or specifics.
05-12-2015 12:38 PM
moneranger
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 18 posts

05-12-2015 3:28 PM

(05-12-2015 12:20 PM)TheLastDecision Wrote:  ...
My ex is currently in an online relationship with another guy, she has lots of romantic and sexual feelings for him.

Meanwhile she has no romantic feelings for me that I can detect, though given we've been together for almost 10 years, I have a feeling they're just being overshadowed by the new ones. If he hadn't been around, we'd still be together.

It's time to move on, wake up Friends

(05-12-2015 11:43 AM)TheLastDecision Wrote:  I've been in a relationship off and on with the same girl for roughly 10 years, I love her to death and will do just about anything within reason to have a future together with her.

In the last couple of months she started an affair with an old friend, an online friend. The two of them have been pursuing an online relationship since then and I've been dumped for the better man.

I could go into detail as to why she passed me up, but the TLDR version is that I didn't have my priorities straight in life. She's explicity stated she has no more romantic feelings for me and just wants to be friends now. And Within 4 months or so she'll move out. A few months after that around christmas her new boyfriend will fly down, and they'll aim to start their life together.

If you really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really love* her to the death
Then you should let her go to built relationship with another guy.
I know its hurt to accept this, think as she is not worthy for you
You and She deserve a better person.

*please make a difference between truelove and ego
ego feels like she must be my partner in my life no matter what happens
truelove is you want your partner to happy with or without you

I say this because even if she back to you,
your romantic life will become drama like as you mentioned on first statement
05-12-2015 3:28 PM
Thanks given by Hurakan, kimosabe
TheLastDecision
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 5 posts

05-12-2015 7:50 PM

(05-12-2015 3:28 PM)moneranger Wrote:  It's time to move on, wake up Friends

(05-12-2015 11:43 AM)TheLastDecision Wrote:  I've been in a relationship off and on with the same girl for roughly 10 years, I love her to death and will do just about anything within reason to have a future together with her.

In the last couple of months she started an affair with an old friend, an online friend. The two of them have been pursuing an online relationship since then and I've been dumped for the better man.

I could go into detail as to why she passed me up, but the TLDR version is that I didn't have my priorities straight in life. She's explicity stated she has no more romantic feelings for me and just wants to be friends now. And Within 4 months or so she'll move out. A few months after that around christmas her new boyfriend will fly down, and they'll aim to start their life together.

If you really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really love* her to the death
Then you should let her go to built relationship with another guy.
I know its hurt to accept this, think as she is not worthy for you
You and She deserve a better person.

*please make a difference between truelove and ego
ego feels like she must be my partner in my life no matter what happens
truelove is you want your partner to happy with or without you

I say this because even if she back to you,
your romantic life will become drama like as you mentioned on first statement

I have a better idea, I try out pheremones. Maybe find something that helps get her thinking about and trusting me more. We spend more time together, and I keep working to improve myself like I have been.

and then I outshine the other guy in the long term. It beats being dead.
05-12-2015 7:50 PM

t-Rex
Awesome Place in IDN

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 19 posts

05-12-2015 11:19 PM

(05-12-2015 7:50 PM)TheLastDecision Wrote:  I have a better idea, I try out pheremones. Maybe find something that helps get her thinking about and trusting me more. We spend more time together, and I keep working to improve myself like I have been.

and then I outshine the other guy in the long term. It beats being dead.

Question to yourself man, if you can get her back to you with pheromone, how long it will be last for you? is it a health relationship?

it's time to move on

You're victim of your own mind Dirol
05-12-2015 11:19 PM
Thanks given by kimosabe
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 9 posts

05-13-2015 12:50 AM

something with Dienone for sure. And probably regualr none for that alphaness.

Could try DP but that would be like letting her go and then faking that your with another gal- and she gets jealous...

IDK, take a look on the forums. Youll likely have to try more than one product and yeah it may may not work...

why not re-invent yourself.
05-13-2015 12:50 AM
Thanks given by phero hacker, TheLastDecision
Nooseknitter
Dastardly Incorrigible Cocky King

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 6 posts

05-13-2015 1:13 AM

Xist has been shown to be great at reigniting brokwn relationships. Though I have never heard of it being used for a break up after 10 years.
05-13-2015 1:13 AM
Thanks given by TheLastDecision
BigKahuna
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 44
Thanks received:
113 thanks in 37 posts

05-13-2015 8:14 AM

Jesus man, don't be so beta! Women don't want or respect beta males. No pheromone will help you iN this case. If you really want her back, improve your life, workout, get in shape, ruN a successful business, pursue other women. If she see's that you have changed and have become alpha, she may want you back. Whatever you do, DONT BE DESPERATE! she will get a restraining order against you. There are a lotttt of women out there, dont get caught up on one. Live your life man.

As far as mones go, start with wolf or bad wolf and read the thread by AS3 called survival thread for the modern man, someone please put a link.
Good luck man. Remember, the best revenge is success.

"Limousine riding, jet flying, kiss stealing, wheelin' dealin"
05-13-2015 8:14 AM

joris06
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 12 posts

05-13-2015 9:36 AM

What is the reson that its going out on then on again for 10 years long?

Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio (Black spice), Liik v1h sandelwood Musk
LAL: Wolf, Nude, Nude Alpha, Possess (sample), Bad Wolf (sample),Primitive (sample)
PheromoneXS: Xist 30ml, Cohesion 15 ml,Taboo 10 ml,Love boat 10 ml, Connections (sample) XS144B (sample),vib (sample),Bliss (sample)
Androtics Direct: MX353, 7,5 mcg´s P93 togo

Androstadienone 20mcg ´s per drop
05-13-2015 9:36 AM

Share This Thread