Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
Getting my Ex back
kimosabe
Congruent Confidence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 885
Thanks received:
990 thanks in 683 posts

RE: Getting my Ex back
05-13-2015 9:18 PM

Because the change in vibe has to RESONATE with the person vibing the vibe. It's called CONGRUENCE.

Women can smell incongruence a mile away. Guess what happens? They beta-shame the incongruent male. Case in point - the recently re-banned Alpha360.

Pheromones are indeed part of a formula. The formula is YOU. When YOU is at 80-90%, mones can help fill in the other 20-10%. However, if YOU is already at 100%, then mones can help add a serious shine that amps YOU up to 110-120%.

Our OP is currently NOT in a frame of mind and spirit to vibe congruently with the mones suggested thus far. This is why he needs to start making the change from within, not from without. The change WILL be painful to make, but like working out at the gym, what starts as pain morphs over time into stellar health, strength and well-being PROVIDED one follows through with the program through thick and thin.

Once his ex leaves, and he wants to use mones to give himself a lifter-upper for those gloomy days, sure! Go ahead! I'd recommend Wolf, DP, CORE and TITAN for those purposes. But NOT NOW.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)
*sample ^in shipment
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2015 9:26 PM by kimosabe.)
05-13-2015 9:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, metaltree, BigKahuna

HappyGoSkillfully
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
211 thanks in 93 posts

05-13-2015 9:35 PM

(05-13-2015 8:27 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Pheromones are only 10-20% of the equation. If the other 80-90% is screwed up to begin with, then no amount of 10-20% is going to help. And then you'll have yet another newcomer to pheromones saying they don't work.

Simply giving pheromone advice while remaining willfully oblivious to the obvious is egregious. Though we may differ in what we use mones for (romance, business, social dynamics, selfies, etc.) the fact of the matter is we are ALL using mones to improve our lives in one way or another.

One cannot look at pheromones in isolation. A holistic approach is required.

We may not FULLY understand his situation, but based on what he has written in his OP, we know ENOUGH to offer sound advice.

Let as many people as possible think that Pheromones don't work. I hope less people use them. That makes the ones who do stand out more. This is not a problem for me.

Aaand, where did the whole 10% thing come from anyway? There is absolutely NO POSSIBLE way to measure what % Pheromones have on any situation. NO POSSIBLE WAY!

I don't know how any of us on here can throw any % out there. No way to measure it. BUT, unless the phero user is fooling him/herself, the user certainly can KNOW if a certain phero or mix had an impact on a situation.

All the people in the phero cloud have their own personal circumstances that also may or may not allow them to be susceptible to the Pheromones. You could meet your dreamgirl (if there is such a thing) one day and the Pheromones hit her super hard and normally she would be into you. However, that day she found out that her Daddy has terminal cancer. It's the only thing on her mind. No phero can tackle that! Than you never see her again...poof.

Anyway, sorry if that seems harsh. It is not pointed at anyone. I have just read it over and over an over. It's like one person said it and somehow everyone believed it and it became gospel. Then it keeps getting regurgitated.

aaand noobs, Pheromones don't work...except for some of the ones I have Secret
05-13-2015 9:35 PM
Thanks given by TheLastDecision
kimosabe
Congruent Confidence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
990 thanks in 683 posts

05-13-2015 9:38 PM

The 10-20% I speak of comes from personal experience. And if you ask me to show you the scientific instruments I used to gauge that, I cannot, because that instrument resides within me.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)
*sample ^in shipment
05-13-2015 9:38 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1515
Thanks received:
3827 thanks in 1616 posts

05-13-2015 9:39 PM

(05-13-2015 8:13 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Do any of us really understand the situation enough to give advice on how to deal with his relationship? I say we make the assumption that he knows what he is doing and then give him pheromone advice.

If we were not old and wise enough to think we understood his situation I doubt any of us would be giving the advice we are giving. We are making the suggestions we are making based on what he has told us and on our own life experiences, and trying to help him avoid more heartache.

(05-13-2015 8:13 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I don't like this 10-20% idea in the community. It makes it sound like pheromones are part of some sort of formula. People should be told that pheromones change your vibe and what people feel from you. What a person does with their new vibe is a completely different story.

Really? The 10% idea is pretty well accurate, and while pheromones can change the vibe we give off, if the person wearing them does not fit that vibe nobody is going to believe it!

So, telling people that pheromones change their vibe and how people feel, without also explaining that the wearer must show congruence with the vibe they are projecting otherwise that vibe is likely to be disregarded in the brain as chatter is negligence on the part of the person making such a statement.

For any that disagree with what I said in the above paragraph, I challenge you to dress like a slob after not having showered or shaved for a couple of days, put on the pheromone you've seen the highest attraction and success rate with and then go out acting like an introverted beta and see just how far that pheromone gets you!

And by the way, yes pheromones are only a small part of an equation or formula in how we try to influence the thoughts and behavior of others and what we are hoping to achieve. Every goal we set involves a formula, per se, in what we are going to do and how we plan to achieve that goal.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-13-2015 9:39 PM
Thanks given by metaltree, kimosabe
metaltree
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 150
Thanks received:
283 thanks in 158 posts

05-13-2015 9:58 PM

(05-13-2015 9:39 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  ... while pheromones can change the vibe we give off, if the person wearing them does not fit that vibe nobody is going to believe it!

So, telling people that pheromones change their vibe and how people feel, without also explaining that the wear must show congruence with the vibe they are projecting otherwise that vibe is likely to be disregarded in the brain as chatter, is negligence on the part of the person making such a statement. For any that disagree, I challenge you to dress like a slob after not having showered or shaved for a couple of days, put on the pheromone you've seen the highest attraction and success rate with and then go out acting like an introverted beta and see just how far that pheromone gets you!

I agree with these points and this would be good for everyone to read.

The 10% part still doesn't sit well with me but I'm obviously not with the majority on this one.
05-13-2015 9:58 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas

metaltree
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
283 thanks in 158 posts

05-13-2015 10:08 PM

(05-13-2015 9:18 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Because the change in vibe has to RESONATE with the person vibing the vibe. It's called CONGRUENCE.

Women can smell incongruence a mile away. Guess what happens? They beta-shame the incongruent male. Case in point - the recently re-banned Alpha360.

Pheromones are indeed part of a formula. The formula is YOU. When YOU is at 80-90%, mones can help fill in the other 20-10%. However, if YOU is already at 100%, then mones can help add a serious shine that amps YOU up to 110-120%.

Our OP is currently NOT in a frame of mind and spirit to vibe congruently with the mones suggested thus far. This is why he needs to start making the change from within, not from without. The change WILL be painful to make, but like working out at the gym, what starts as pain morphs over time into stellar health, strength and well-being PROVIDED one follows through with the program through thick and thin.

Once his ex leaves, and he wants to use mones to give himself a lifter-upper for those gloomy days, sure! Go ahead! I'd recommend Wolf, DP, CORE and TITAN for those purposes. But NOT NOW.

Excellent points. I can't argue any of your main points.

But I think pheromones can add more than 20% under the right circumstances. If a person has a weak pheromone signature to begin with and they pick the right product that could be a big boost. Then if they are completely congruent with the new signature and play the part perfectly then there is no reason my they can't double how effective they are with people compared with wearing no pheromones.
05-13-2015 10:08 PM
Thanks given by kimosabe
kimosabe
Congruent Confidence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
990 thanks in 683 posts

05-13-2015 10:30 PM

(05-13-2015 10:08 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Excellent points. I can't argue any of your main points.

But I think pheromones can add more than 20% under the right circumstances. If a person has a weak pheromone signature to begin with and they pick the right product that could be a big boost. Then if they are completely congruent with the new signature and play the part perfectly then there is no reason my they can't double how effective they are with people compared with wearing no pheromones.

I agree with the possibility that mones may add more. However, I've yet to experience that but if and when I do, I'll gladly revise my estimates accordingly.

The person wearing the mone being congruent with the signature is going to have to come from within the wearer. That's what I'm getting at with respect to the OP. Any positive change that he desires to experience has to come from within, first and foremost.

Thoughts Become Things. Always.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)
*sample ^in shipment
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2015 10:31 PM by kimosabe.)
05-13-2015 10:30 PM
Thanks given by metaltree
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1515
Thanks received:
3827 thanks in 1616 posts

05-14-2015 5:10 AM

(05-13-2015 10:08 PM)metaltree Wrote:  But I think pheromones can add more than 20% under the right circumstances. If a person has a weak pheromone signature to begin with and they pick the right product that could be a big boost. Then if they are completely congruent with the new signature and play the part perfectly then there is no reason my they can't double how effective they are with people compared with wearing no pheromones.

I guess you could look at it and say that if a pheromone got you a girl that you might not have been able to get on your own, it added 100%. BUT, on the flip side if you still didn't get the girl you'd have to say that the pheromone didn't add anything.

And, while this doesn't apply to all pheromones, at least with strong Alpha blends, if the pheromone user cannot fill the shoes of the vibe their pheromone is projecting its more likely to take away than add anything at all.

We use the 10% figure because we want newbies to understand that pheromones aren't a fix all and will not fundamentally change who they are. The greatest factor in any and every social interaction is the person themself and the way they act and come across. But, the right products used in the right situations can work wonders.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-14-2015 5:10 AM
Thanks given by metaltree
Paradox
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 79
Thanks received:
528 thanks in 175 posts

05-14-2015 7:05 AM

I love these magic bullet posts. I used to see more of them back in my PUA days

How do I get my girlfriend back posts are popular at the PUA site that I posted/Modded at.

Guys are always looking for the quick fix to their relationship or the surefire way to get girls.

Mark is right in what he said. The answer to your problem is not in a spray bottle.

Anyhow I just popped in to enjoy the posts on this and your other thread.

popcorn
05-14-2015 7:05 AM

metaltree
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
283 thanks in 158 posts

05-14-2015 7:14 AM

I would like to add that just because a guy didn't get the girl doesn't mean the pheromones didn't work. I've personally experienced moments where pheromones gave me great opportunities that would not have been possible otherwise and I screwed it up and ended up with nothing. In those cases I would say the pheromones were great and I sucked.
05-14-2015 7:14 AM

Share This Thread