Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
Getting my Ex back
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
177 thanks in 100 posts

RE: Getting my Ex back
05-13-2015 9:51 AM

If you want her back then fix yourself first, let her go for now and be a man about it. Forget PUA tactis or Mones, that's a short term solution. In short, you likely have become boring, needy and she's made up her mind and moving on. There is a very good book you should read, if your serious about changing your life around with women. I know you wont take my advise and continue to be needy, put her on a pedestal and push her away even more. But, once they make up there mind your not likely to win her back unless you change and become interesting again.

Models: attract women through honesty. Mark Manson.
05-13-2015 9:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by TheLastDecision
metaltree
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 150
Thanks received:
283 thanks in 158 posts

05-13-2015 10:07 AM

Everyone seems to be attacking TheLastDecision. He came here for pheromone advice. If he wants non-pheromone advice there are plenty of other forums for that.

Nude Alpha is probably the best bet to try first for this situation. Anyone with a different pheromone opinion?
05-13-2015 10:07 AM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
BeautifulEnigma
PheroWannabe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 25 posts

05-13-2015 10:22 AM

(05-13-2015 10:07 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Everyone seems to be attacking TheLastDecision. He came here for pheromone advice. If he wants non-pheromone advice there are plenty of other forums for that.
Nude Alpha is probably the best bet to try first for this situation. Anyone with a different pheromone opinion?

Yeah, as much as I agree with everyone else on moving on, I agree with metaltree... let's have some empathy and understand TheLastDecision is only trying to do what is in his power to keep the girl. Two possible outcomes come to mind, each with different considerations that need to be made: (1) the mones don't work for you. The good in this is that at least you know you tried everything you can and move on without regrets thereafter; or (2) the mones work for you. Keep in mind though that when it does work..there is that possibility that you will keep wondering about the authenticity of her feelings. Do they really exist, or is it more manipulated by pheromones? And this will always keep you on edge. Granted that mones do only 10% of the work, but sometimes that 10% can make all the difference.

Just some food for thought from a female perspective. Girl sigh
05-13-2015 10:22 AM
Thanks given by metaltree, Snoopyace, kimosabe, TheLastDecision

Alpha-Romeo
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 11 posts

05-13-2015 3:18 PM

(05-12-2015 12:20 PM)TheLastDecision Wrote:  I need a pheremone to renew these feelings, I'm already doing what I can to make her notice me for the good person I am, to trust me and have faith in me. But I need her to find me interesting, I need her to want to spend more time with me. And really consider me as a permanent part of her life again.

I'm on a time limit, I have about 4 months.

A few guys have already touched on this but it sounds like you've become boring. Check out as3's journal, and his Modern Man Guide. With the e-book and the mp3's, a little Nude Alpha, Androstadienone, that should fix you up. But you need to stop thinking that she is all that important. If the new improved you doesn't get her back, there'll be another better one around the next corner.

05-13-2015 3:18 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma, kimosabe, TheLastDecision
BeautifulEnigma
PheroWannabe

Rep Post

Thanks received:
54 thanks in 25 posts

05-13-2015 6:18 PM

(05-13-2015 3:18 PM)Alpha-Romeo Wrote:  A few guys have already touched on this but it sounds like you've become boring. Check out as3's journal, and his Modern Man Guide. With the e-book and the mp3's, a little Nude Alpha, Androstadienone, that should fix you up. But you need to stop thinking that she is all that important. If the new improved you doesn't get her back, there'll be another better one around the next corner.

Lol I feel weird being the only girl chiming in here (sorry guys), but it seems like the whole pulling back and not seeming too interested works for me as well. Ive had my share of bfs and gfs...and the same goes for both genders imo. They get upset if you don't chase them, but they keep coming back. Just my 2 cents.
05-13-2015 6:18 PM
Thanks given by kimosabe, TheLastDecision
kimosabe
Congruent Confidence

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 884
Thanks received:
985 thanks in 680 posts

05-13-2015 6:35 PM

(05-13-2015 10:07 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Everyone seems to be attacking TheLastDecision. He came here for pheromone advice. If he wants non-pheromone advice there are plenty of other forums for that.

It's like this - someone ran a flat on the side of the road, and when you pull up to them, all they can talk about is whether a Porsche or BMW is better to fix their current problem.

The current problem needs fixing by changing a tyre, not buying a sports car.

Btw, no one is attacking him. Those of us who "seem" to be doing so are actually trying to help him in a firm way.

(05-13-2015 10:22 AM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  Yeah, as much as I agree with everyone else on moving on, I agree with metaltree... let's have some empathy and understand TheLastDecision is only trying to do what is in his power to keep the girl. Two possible outcomes come to mind, each with different considerations that need to be made: (1) the mones don't work for you. The good in this is that at least you know you tried everything you can and move on without regrets thereafter; or (2) the mones work for you. Keep in mind though that when it does work..there is that possibility that you will keep wondering about the authenticity of her feelings. Do they really exist, or is it more manipulated by pheromones? And this will always keep you on edge. Granted that mones do only 10% of the work, but sometimes that 10% can make all the difference.

I'm all for empathy. However, he's at the point where he needs a good swift kick up the backside. Mollycoddling isn't going to help at this stage.

It's called tough love. The guy needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)
*sample ^in shipment
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2015 6:52 PM by kimosabe.)
05-13-2015 6:35 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma, mark-in-dallas, Alpha-Romeo
BeautifulEnigma
PheroWannabe

Rep Post

Thanks received:
54 thanks in 25 posts

05-13-2015 7:31 PM

(05-13-2015 6:35 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  It's like this - someone ran a flat on the side of the road, and when you pull up to them, all they can talk about is whether a Porsche or BMW is better to fix their current problem.

The current problem needs fixing by changing a tyre, not buying a sports car.

Btw, no one is attacking him. Those of us who "seem" to be doing so are actually trying to help him in a firm way.

(05-13-2015 10:22 AM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  Yeah, as much as I agree with everyone else on moving on, I agree with metaltree... let's have some empathy and understand TheLastDecision is only trying to do what is in his power to keep the girl. Two possible outcomes come to mind, each with different considerations that need to be made: (1) the mones don't work for you. The good in this is that at least you know you tried everything you can and move on without regrets thereafter; or (2) the mones work for you. Keep in mind though that when it does work..there is that possibility that you will keep wondering about the authenticity of her feelings. Do they really exist, or is it more manipulated by pheromones? And this will always keep you on edge. Granted that mones do only 10% of the work, but sometimes that 10% can make all the difference.

I'm all for empathy. However, he's at the point where he needs a good swift kick up the backside. Mollycoddling isn't going to help at this stage.

It's called tough love. The guy needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

Agreed, I guess I'm just trying to give his situation the benefit of the doubt.. also so he can walk away without any "what ifs," you know? Anyhoooo smelling the coffee does sound nice. Lol
05-13-2015 7:31 PM
Thanks given by kimosabe, TheLastDecision

metaltree
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
283 thanks in 158 posts

05-13-2015 8:13 PM

Do any of us really understand the situation enough to give advice on how to deal with his relationship? I say we make the assumption that he knows what he is doing and then give him pheromone advice.
05-13-2015 8:13 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
kimosabe
Congruent Confidence

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 884
Thanks received:
985 thanks in 680 posts

05-13-2015 8:27 PM

Pheromones are only 10-20% of the equation. If the other 80-90% is screwed up to begin with, then no amount of 10-20% is going to help. And then you'll have yet another newcomer to pheromones saying they don't work.

Simply giving pheromone advice while remaining willfully oblivious to the obvious is egregious. Though we may differ in what we use mones for (romance, business, social dynamics, selfies, etc.) the fact of the matter is we are ALL using mones to improve our lives in one way or another.

One cannot look at pheromones in isolation. A holistic approach is required.

We may not FULLY understand his situation, but based on what he has written in his OP, we know ENOUGH to offer sound advice.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)
*sample ^in shipment
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2015 8:28 PM by kimosabe.)
05-13-2015 8:27 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, Alpha-Romeo
metaltree
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
283 thanks in 158 posts

05-13-2015 9:09 PM

(05-13-2015 8:27 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Pheromones are only 10-20% of the equation. If the other 80-90% is screwed up to begin with, then no amount of 10-20% is going to help. And then you'll have yet another newcomer to pheromones saying they don't work.

I don't like this 10-20% idea in the community. It makes it sound like pheromones are part of some sort of formula. People should be told that pheromones change your vibe and what people feel from you. What a person does with their new vibe is a completely different story.

In this case a change in the vibe that the OP is giving off can make a big difference especially since they still sleep in the same bed. Pheromones are absolutely worth a try even if he doesn't change anything else. Sure, maybe pheromones won't be enough to overcome the challenge. But why not try?
05-13-2015 9:09 PM
Thanks given by phero hacker, BeautifulEnigma

Share This Thread