Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Freebies for PheroTruth Members
Mara ~ Love Potion
Vendor

Sex: Female

Thanks Given: 41
Thanks received:
238 thanks in 65 posts

Star Freebies for PheroTruth Members
03-01-2012 10:55 PM

Had a lovely chat with Mark yesterday morn, and he suggested I should make a post to let people know about an ongoing special we always offer on our website. Certainly, many of you already know and use it, but for those who don't, here's where to find it.

The direct address is here, and it's the third/last entry on the page:

You can also find it as the last entry on the shopping cart page that I created just for PheroTruth dudes, here:

You just use the drop down menu to indicate that you are a PheroTruth member, write in your member name, and you get to choose 2 free trial vials with your order...and you can take advantage of this once per month.

That's a $10 value, for any order of $25 or more, and we always add extra freebies in your box as well.

Just FYI!
Cheers!
Mara
03-01-2012 10:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by paradigmshift, eyeofra, Cman888, Rattlesnake, Bliss, mark-in-dallas, shadowknight, Pheroman, Moredots, Fly So Hi, CanadianGuy45, Gingiber_Pardus, Synergist, AlternativeGirl, LL21, NikkiReloaded, Vladimir, RussianWolf

eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1527
Thanks received:
1410 thanks in 510 posts

RE: Freebies for PheroTruth Members
03-01-2012 11:50 PM

Cool!I've been considering LPMP for a while, this my push me over the edge. Hehe
*gets wallet*

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 10:56 AM by eyeofra.)
03-01-2012 11:50 PM
Thanks given by Mara ~ Love Potion
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1629
Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

03-04-2012 7:44 PM

Hey Mara! Any information on the chirality/enantiomeric purity of the molecules that you use?

Also, could you say if an ingredient in your focus-potion is pregnenolone or some similar molecule which will interfere with the -nol based pheromones?

I've used neno and PEA for focus (and have a fe other molecules I'm testing) and have a good stock on hand, but was wondering if there was something else out there...

Thanks for any info!

Ryan

[Image: Example.jpg]
03-04-2012 7:44 PM
Mara ~ Love Potion
Vendor

Thanks Given: 41
Thanks received:
238 thanks in 65 posts

03-06-2012 11:46 AM

Hi Ryan,
Oh good grief, I have no idea what all of those shortcut initials mean, I am sorry! I am tragically unhip to the lingo over here.

As far as purity, I get ALL of my supplies from either Chris @ Alpha Dream or Dr. Stone @ SIR (aka Stone Labs), which I am sure are the best, cleanest, highest quality suppliers in the industry. I have tried other suppliers, but have found that the quality from Chris & Stone are the best. (Being a perfumer with a highly trained nose, I can smell the difference in quality from different suppliers.) Our mixes are blended either by them, exclusively for us, or by me, with the able assistance of one or the other of these professionals.

Focus Potion was blended by Stone, and it's one of the few blends that he was not allowed to tell me what was in it, because the mix was conceived by a very famous pharmaceutical company heir who plans, at some point, to release it nationwide. When I asked Phil to make us a mix for this purpose, the individual I mention kindly allowed us to use their recipe, kinda as a test market for them. So, unfortunately, I can't answer that question, I just don't know. I will say this however, that knowing Dr Stone, it is his usual practice to stick with known/confirmed pheromones and not add unproven hormones or steroids to his mixes...so I would be surprised to hear if there was pregnenolone in this mix.

Sorry I could not be more helpful!
~ Mara
03-06-2012 11:46 AM
Thanks given by eyeofra
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1527
Thanks received:
1410 thanks in 510 posts

03-06-2012 12:09 PM

Wow great information! Thanks mara!

Hmm focus potion sounds interesting . . .

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
03-06-2012 12:09 PM

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1629
Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

03-06-2012 11:02 PM

(03-06-2012 11:46 AM)Mara ~ Love Potion Wrote:  Hi Ryan,
Oh good grief, I have no idea what all of those shortcut initials mean, I am sorry! I am tragically unhip to the lingo over here.

As far as purity, I get ALL of my supplies from either Chris @ Alpha Dream or Dr. Stone @ SIR (aka Stone Labs), which I am sure are the best, cleanest, highest quality suppliers in the industry. I have tried other suppliers, but have found that the quality from Chris & Stone are the best. (Being a perfumer with a highly trained nose, I can smell the difference in quality from different suppliers.) Our mixes are blended either by them, exclusively for us, or by me, with the able assistance of one or the other of these professionals.

Focus Potion was blended by Stone, and it's one of the few blends that he was not allowed to tell me what was in it, because the mix was conceived by a very famous pharmaceutical company heir who plans, at some point, to release it nationwide. When I asked Phil to make us a mix for this purpose, the individual I mention kindly allowed us to use their recipe, kinda as a test market for them. So, unfortunately, I can't answer that question, I just don't know. I will say this however, that knowing Dr Stone, it is his usual practice to stick with known/confirmed pheromones and not add unproven hormones or steroids to his mixes...so I would be surprised to hear if there was pregnenolone in this mix.

Sorry I could not be more helpful!
~ Mara

Hey Mara!

Sorry for burying you with jargon. I'll see if I can get the info I'm looking for from those suppliers. Thanks for the information! Chris is a good supplier. I've pm'ed him with my question. I'll have to see if I can track down Dr. Stone as well.

Chiral purity, incidentally, is a little different than being free of contaminants.

Think of it like right handed and left handed gloves. You can have a barrel full of only gloves with no contaminants, but it's still a mix of right and left handed gloves. Then, you can have another barrel with only left handed gloves. Naturally occurring substances often only have the left or right handed form. Synthesized molecules are often a mix, but some synthesized molecules are only the left or right handed form because they're made from natural sources and not changed too much afterwards. For example; all synthesized vitamin C is only "right handed gloves" because it's made from natural sugar which is 'right handed.' That's a slight simplification, but you get what I'm saying.

From what I've read, sensitive individuals can sometimespick up the difference between left and right hand forms of molecules based on smell.

I'm sorry for laying more jargon on you. But there's usually a significant difference between the different forms of molecules and I figured the information might be relevant to you as well as me.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2012 11:22 PM by wiserd.)
03-06-2012 11:02 PM
Thanks given by halo0073, idontknow
jla734
jla734

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 14 posts

03-28-2012 6:39 AM

We get the same amount of goodies if we place an order and list your company or pherotruth as our forum?I am a member of both.I want to try more of your products.Just ordered LP red/with lace.I also asked for my 2 samples.I really want to try another one and hope I get it in the sample I asked for.If I like the sample I will be getting it in the full size.
Also I read on you forum and I didnt mark the post where one of your members simply put on your ro;; on scent and then rubs a line of alcohol over it for diffusion.Instead of mixing it with perfumers alcohol or something like Everclear.We do have everclear here but it was way more expensive then another product called Burnetts Vodka.I mixed some really cheap fragrance oil with the vodka and I am getting great scent throw with the less expensive product.
03-28-2012 6:39 AM
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

03-28-2012 7:53 AM

Don't use vodka with this class of oils. It will degrade the fragrance.
03-28-2012 7:53 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
762 thanks in 283 posts

03-28-2012 9:15 AM

I have always found that vodka mixes the best with a little olive juice and a few olives LOL
03-28-2012 9:15 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl

jla734
jla734

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 14 posts

03-28-2012 9:48 AM

(03-28-2012 7:53 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Don't use vodka with this class of oils. It will degrade the fragrance.
What about Everclear?They had it but it was more expensive.I didnt get it because I have an older son that every now and then drinks.I thought the proof was way to high and wouldnt even want him to "try" it.BTW, he is old enough to drink but I have read where this product says you MUST nix it so that kinda scared me off.
03-28-2012 9:48 AM

Share This Thread